Hollow cheek on one side

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I have a hollow cheek but only on my right side, FUARK, ultimate ragefuel and most annoying type of asymmetry
Any ideas on how to solve?
Btw, I've always chewed on right side and slept on left side for most of my life, and when I swallow I only feel it going down my right side, plus tongue feels like it mostly occupies right palate, right-handed btw
I can cope with literally any asymmetry but this shit drives me insane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ukcel1388, StrangerDanger, Manletmachine and 1 other person
I have a hollow cheek but only on my right side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, StrangerDanger, redmaxx and 2 others
Jfl
Btw I forgot to mention this is probably cope but another answer I was thinking was it could be uneven buccal fat distribution, but I doubt that tbh
idk I feel like buccal fat is mostly cope unless subhuman genetics or fat, most important is wide mandible and low bodyfat, I think chin and large zygos can help too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Need to see what other assymtries you have boyo

• Hmm...
Need to see what other assymtries you have boyo
Eyelid, cheekbone/zygo (potentially), nose (kinda, mostly a skin issue)
Idk it's kinda hard to tell from an objective POV, I'm hoping that my symmetrymaxxing plans work out, but this cheek shit is pissing me tf off rn

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Eyelid, cheekbone/zygo (potentially), nose (kinda, mostly a skin issue)
Idk it's kinda hard to tell from an objective POV, I'm hoping that my symmetrymaxxing plans work out, but this cheek shit is pissing me tf off rn
What are u doing to fix Ur assymtries?

• Hmm...
What are u doing to fix Ur assymtries?
I need to get my tongue and lip ties out asap first
This will give me naturally good body and tongue posture
Also sleep on floor on either back or right side, chew a lot on left, paying attention to mewing and maintaining posture as well ofc
When I get buccal fat removal I will ask them if I have uneven buccal fat on both my cheeks as well, which I heard is a thing and is something which I may have a bit of but certainly isn't what's causing all my issues

Chew falim or mastic for 5 hours a day. Don't worry, TMJ is a myth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, Deleted member 21146, justbentbro and 2 others
Moh hallow chick

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
I have tmj JFL
It might be from my tie though, once I cut it off then yes I will try chewing mastic again

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
I need to get my tongue and lip ties out asap first
There's lots of exercises before and after or you will relapse and get tied even worse. So bare this in mind
This will give me naturally good body and tongue posture
Focus on them right now
Also sleep on floor on either back or right side, chew a lot on left, paying attention to mewing and maintaining posture as well ofc
This is cope

Get a CT scan of your spine and see if it's straight. Beware of postural imbalances down to even Ur hips. Focus on this now rather then later as your body will lose its pliability and regeneration

• Love it
There's lots of exercises before and after or you will relapse and get tied even worse. So bare this in mind

Focus on them right now

This is cope

Get a CT scan of your spine and see if it's straight. Beware of postural imbalances down to even Ur hips. Focus on this now rather then later as your body will lose its pliability and regeneration
OK man thanks will keep in mind
Btw having good neck posture is impossible with a tongue tie like mine, but back yeah, and I'm aware of the exercises
Scan is high IQ idea though, imbalances are ass and you're right I probably have them, over for posturecels

Scan is high IQ idea though, imbalances are ass and you're right I probably have them, over for posturecels
You can fix it over time. Even if one shoulder is higher then the other it's just mascular imbalances.
I have it for example and my spine is completely straight.
Btw having good neck posture is impossible with a tongue tie like mine
That's brutal but tbh I don't see why you couldn't avoid forward head posture for example.
If this is the case then yeah do this shit by tomorrow nigga

U probably have scoliosis. Its same for me

I have this too
I just suck my cheeks in a tiny bit
my left cheek still looks more hollow but it looks abit better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
By the way, I really do this. I think my masseter insertions are good because my jaw became much more angular.

• Woah
Same boyo jfl. I also have less force when sucking my cheeks on the left side. My ramus and cheekbones are a lot better on one side too

@Ekil73_YT how would you fix this non-surgically?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 1901
@
Ekil73_YT
@Ekil73_YT how would you fix this non-surgically?
I don’t know if it’s possible to fix. From what OP is saying, the hollow cheek asymmetry is a symptom of the underlying bone asymmetry.

If it was due to less fat on one side, then I’d personally do diy cryolipolysis on the other side ( I believe it can work since I personally saw results) but this is not a good approach for op

The only thing you can do is chew on the left side. If it happens to be partially a masseter asymmetry, then this could hopefully help. Maybe bone structure can be altered significantly after years of chewing.

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Deleted member 19766 and Acne Victim
I have a hollow cheek but only on my right side, FUARK, ultimate ragefuel and most annoying type of asymmetry
Btw, I've always chewed on right side and slept on left side for most of my life, and when I swallow I only feel it going down my right side, plus tongue feels like it mostly occupies right palate, right-handed btw
I can cope with literally any asymmetry but this shit drives me insane
Asymmetrical eyes are far worse

• +1
Asymmetrical eyes are far worse
I know this is an old post and I realized it barely matters
I'll still try and fix what I can though eventually

By the way, I really do this. I think my masseter insertions are good because my jaw became much more angular.
Mine is good on my left side and bad on my right side