What to do if I notice MSE asymmetry?

D

Deleted member 29724

Silver
I haven’t really heard of any ways to fix the asymmetry besides stopping it before it gets worse.
My left side is a bit less developed then my right but I’m still narrow palate so I need MSE with facemask.
I just want both my sides to get equal expansion but I don’t know if I could guarantee that.
Any ideas to better my chances?
My first ideas- facemask , make sure MSE is level with palate, fix my maxillary cant first, chew on both sides evenly.
More ideas plz
16 m

worth the risk

U asked him that ?
nah fuck he used to be cheaper but now its just not worth my money for an hour and I already have a plan. The fact that you seem so intrested makes me assume ur in a similar place to me. Search "Jawhacks" on youtube and watch all his vids on MSE. Only worth if you know u hvae a provider in ur area tho. good luck

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
nah fuck he used to be cheaper but now its just not worth my money for an hour and I already have a plan. The fact that you seem so intrested makes me assume ur in a similar place to me. Search "Jawhacks" on youtube and watch all his vids on MSE. Only worth if you know u hvae a provider in ur area tho. good luck
Yeah I’m getting custom marpe with Evan’s any tips

Yeah I’m getting custom marpe with Evan’s any tips
slow expansion , do scans in between , try to get face mask to!! there is a jawhacks video on it "MSE asymmetry jawhacks" search that on youtube

• +1
slow expansion , do scans in between , try to get face mask to!! there is a jawhacks video on it "MSE asymmetry jawhacks" search that on youtube
I’m 15 I think I’m gonna do 7 mms is doing wrestling while having the marpe in my mouth a bad idea

I’m 15 I think I’m gonna do 7 mms is doing wrestling while having the marpe in my mouth a bad idea
wow I would kill to be 15. Im about to be 17 in the mean time mew and no wrestling prob would be fine long as U dont get hit in the face. Also MEW in the meantime for christ sakes and thumb pull bc u may end up not needing MSE while ur bones sutures are still lose. IDK ur specific case tho

• +1
wow I would kill to be 15. Im about to be 17 in the mean time mew and no wrestling prob would be fine long as U dont get hit in the face. Also MEW in the meantime for christ sakes and thumb pull bc u may end up not needing MSE while ur bones sutures are still lose. IDK ur specific case tho
I have consultation with her soon also I have unilateral cross bite already Ik brutal right so will that affects anything