How do i fix this 16 accutane

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
16 on accutane (isotretinoin)
Found out accutane nukes dht =
weak jaw
I have weak lower third didnt know if it was genetic but assuming its cause of accutane now

Im not gonna get off since my acne gets horrible while off

I have 2 months left when im off is there any way to fix my jaw or is it permenantly fucked

Im going to get on test which i heard helps with jaw

And i will “chew” second im off braces since ik it works and heard it works until any age

Ofc ill get a trimax when im older if i can afford it but rn i need other ways

IMG 9752

Stop taking it. I took accutane only to realize my acne was caused by drinking milk.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Stop taking it. I took accutane only to realize my acne was caused by drinking milk.
Ive tried everything not cause of anything i can naturally fix or even with tret

closed ur growth plates AND cucked development. broooootal
u live and u learn i suppose, better luck in the next life brother.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Didnt close growth plates jfl, growth plates were practically closed when i started doubt i wouldve grown even an inch, parents are both short shit height genetics jfl, also the only thing i cucked is jaw length, the other things it cucks didnt really affect me and are easily fixed

Also im still 16 so a test cycle will help me alot with jaw development, and chewing has been known to help i want to know if there is anything else i could do

Didnt close growth plates jfl, growth plates were practically closed when i started doubt i wouldve grown even an inch, parents are both short shit height genetics jfl, also the only thing i cucked is jaw length, the other things it cucks didnt really affect me and are easily fixed
it was likely over for ur jaw before u ever began accutane

it was likely over for ur jaw before u ever began accutane
Yeh thats possible i have mild sfs extremely mild, but could be a reason why my jaw is cucked, anyways cant know now anyways

Yeh thats possible i have mild sfs extremely mild, but could be a reason why my jaw is cucked, anyways cant know now anyways
Isotretinoin in high doses, more than 1 mg per kg of weight per day (if you weigh 50 kg, daily doses greater than 50 mg) can accelerate the closure of the growth cartilage and thus slow growth.
However, the daily doses given for the treatment of acne do not usually exceed 0.8 mg per kg of weight per day, so there are no problems with growth.

Isotretinoin in high doses, more than 1 mg per kg of weight per day (if you weigh 50 kg, daily doses greater than 50 mg) can accelerate the closure of the growth cartilage and thus slow growth.
However, the daily doses given for the treatment of acne do not usually exceed 0.8 mg per kg of weight per day, so there are no problems with growth.
Dawg u replied to me on another thread saying it does did u change ur mind jfl 💀

how 4'9 to 6'2 in 1.5 years?

Growth spurt?
Quite litteraly cant be anything else hgh AT ABSOLUTE MOST gives 6 inches micro does 2

how 4'9 to 6'2 in 1.5 years?

Growth spurt?

I am a hyper responder to human growth hormone. I have a microadenoma of the pituitary gland (non-cancerous tumor), and thus was prescribed it under doctor supervision.

Growing so quickly was an extremely interesting experience.

I am a hyper responder to human growth hormone. I have a microadenoma of the pituitary gland (non-cancerous tumor), and thus was prescribed it under doctor supervision.

Growing so quickly was an extremely interesting experience.
Which growth hormone were you given?

@darktriadprince see this is example of something op can’t change do u understand now my point

@darktriadprince see this is example of something op can’t change do u understand now my point
wym op cant change? i can fix lower third? i checked and my lower third was always like this, in theory less dht is still less jaw development but my guess on how much it affects dht was wrong its probably only in the 10-20% range vs i thought 70

wym op cant change? i can fix lower third? i checked and my lower third was always like this, in theory less dht is still less jaw development but my guess on how much it affects dht was wrong its probably only in the 10-20% range vs i thought 70
U can’t go back in time and not have taken accutane