How do I fix smile and tear trough lines?

H

Henvee

Iron
IMG 9931
In 4 years, I have seen a rapid increase in wrinkles and lines on my face. This photo was adjusted and edited to emphasise these lines for viewing purposes. I have just started using tretinoin, 0.25%, but I think surgery might be required to fix the weak undereye support. Any advice?

no more smiling for you bhai

do u avoid sunburns

Tear troughs are genetic. You cannot fix them without getting filler, or maybe double jaw surgery that sometimes improves it just as a side effect. It's literally an absence of fat under your eyes, so no eye support.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Tear troughs are genetic. You cannot fix them without getting filler, or maybe double jaw surgery that sometimes improves it just as a side effect. It's literally an absence of fat under your eyes, so no eye support.
So something like an infraorbital rim implant would solve this issue?

do u avoid sunburns
I do nowadays, but when I was younger, I used Accutane and wasn't applying SPF. I assume that prolonged minimal exposure really did a number on my skin.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
filler fuck nigga

filler fuck nigga
Filler seems like the worst of all possible treatments. Potential for it to just move around and lead to lumps.

Sun victim.
Smile less, notice which expression give you smile lines and avoid them as much as you could without looking retarded
for tear trough idk nigga just cope seems like it can be fixed through surgeries. Vollufiline didn't do shit for me, unfortunately. Its more pronounce from my weaker side of face so i might fuck this up by being sedentary scoliosiscel in my childhood

Sun victim.
Smile less, notice which expression give you smile lines and avoid them as much as you could without looking retarded
for tear trough idk nigga just cope seems like it can be fixed through surgeries. Vollufiline didn't do shit for me, unfortunately. Its more pronounce from my weaker side of face so i might fuck this up by being sedentary scoliosiscel in my childhood
Have you seen anything about reversing sun damage? I’m using tret and spf everyday but it’s seems like it’s preventing but not reversing.

Vitamin b1 and e

Have you seen anything about reversing sun damage? I’m using tret and spf everyday but it’s seems like it’s preventing but not reversing.
no, I'm mostly indoors and my skin is pale. I look 10 years younger and Im unintentionally vamipiremaxxed