How can I fix smile lines/laugh lines?

P

PABLO)

Iron
I am 17 and have smile lines that are not too prominent as of yet, but I would like to remove them without the use of any surgeries such as fillers or botox. From specific angles it makes my face look like a grandpa or wrinkly fucking raisin which makes pictures of me look like absolute shit.

Would appreciate any help possible!

I am 17 and have smile lines that are not too prominent as of yet, but I would like to remove them without the use of any surgeries such as fillers or botox. From specific angles it makes my face look like a grandpa or wrinkly fucking raisin which makes pictures of me look like absolute shit.

IDK?

• Ugh..
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

try tret and volufiline ig

i know like 20 different ways, but im not telling you any lol

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, diekodieko and Skywalker
bimax

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
try tret and volufiline ig
microneedling, but only wrinkle area, cuz it will deplete collagen, hyaluronic acid, volufiline, may be cope tho.
fillers,

• +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten

mine go away when im lean

don't smile and laugh

You cant it is dud to ur bone structure

Face lift