Hollow cheeks are a meme and irrelevant irl

baerr

baerr

Gold
people with hollows Just have a slighty different face shape and slightly popping zygos, you would never notice it If you dont exclusively pay Attention to it. And never ever would a normie. Eyes and chin are ultimately law irl

Also im Not coping, i have pretty deep hollows myself/noticeable in every lighting, they Just dont Look impressive in full day light

holy shit if you don’t look like kater just kys

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and asdvek
coppppppeeeeeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and St.TikTokcel
people with hollows Just have a slighty different face shape and slightly popping zygos, you would never notice it If you dont exclusively pay Attention to it. And never ever would a normie. Eyes and chin are ultimately law irl

Also im Not coping, i have pretty deep hollows myself/noticeable in every lighting, they Just dont Look impressive in full day light
Not having zygos are a deformity. You'd look like melting ghoul without them. They hold your entire face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Aero, st.hamudi but 6β€˜5 and 1 other person
25% bf cope

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
holy shit if you don’t look like kater just kys
youve been here for like 1,5 years, idk how u say that. kater is mtn-htn unfrauded.

I see people with visibly hollow cheeks daily and most of them aren't even lean, it's not a positive look though, it's just there.

most people with big jaws look like shit in real life, coloring and height + width is everything for standing out in real life.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I see people with visibly hollow cheeks daily and most of them aren't even lean, it's not a positive look though, it's just there.

most people with big jaws look like shit in real life, coloring and height + width is everything for standing out in real life.
Im Not lean either and ye Most people who have them arent. And yes Its a neutral Feature irl, definitely a Halo in pics tho. Have to disagree on the coloring Thing, because as Long as youre Not Indian you should be good and your Features can save you. (Or maybe im deluded by living in a mostly White country)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back