HOLY FUCKING SHIT @ THIS GUYS MEWING CHANGES, MEASURED IN MM'S, MEWING INCREASES PFL (LITERALLY EVERYONE GTFIHN)

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
from this reddit post this guy has been mewing for 3 years, I just measured some important facial lengths in paint and the results were nothing less than astronishing, insane life fuel, some of the pictures were blurry and measurements arent going to be 100% accurate, but due to that i tried to round down, so these results are going to be around the minimum of his actual changes were probably higher, i just wanted to give a conservative reading on the changes. here they are:

bizygomatic increased by 6.17 mm
lip width increased 5.05 mm
nose base width increased by 3.46 mm
PFL increased by 1.07 mm
IPD increased by 2.26 mm
FWHR increased by .11
canthilt tilt increased by 2 degrees

unfortunately he is tensing his lower eyelid muscle in both pictures making measuring his PFH inaccurate but just for eyeballing it, it looks smaller. This is literally insane, mogs Ead's MSE by alot (it did take much longer though, 3 years). And this guy started at 17, incredible results, even by normies his facial changes will be very recognizable

all of these changes are due to the maxilla expanding laterally, from this we can conclude that the suture DOES NOT CLOSE in early puberty like many people think on here, which is by far the biggest opposition to why mewing cant work past x age

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, 000 and 22 others
funny how a worse haircut now looks better on him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, TheAscendedOne, SubhumanCurrycel and 13 others
Insane difference. His life has noticeably changed from putting his tongue on the roof of his mouth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheAscendedOne, GetThatBread and 9 others
"From james to chad" Jfl he's the groomed version of st blackops 2 cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, MEMPSK, AscendingHero and 4 others
Just be in your developmental years and do it fir three years bro... also might’ve just been his genetics and he was a late bloomer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anonymous8675, cutecel, TheAscendedOne and 8 others
I'm 22yo and I'm experiencing changes from mewing, been doing it for a year. Started with only the tip of the tongue against my palate, now I'm able to get my almost whole tongue pressed. I might make a serious before/after comparison one day.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and OldManFlappyNuts
My jaw before looks like his after lmao, it barely did anything tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, DidntRead and Luke LLL
My jaw before looks like his after lmao, it barely did anything tbh
do you rest with your molars together or close together?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Griffith
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Elias
Age?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
What about canthal tilt? Did you measure that?

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: anonymous8675, cutecel, TheAscendedOne and 10 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WagedandReady, AscendingHero, TheAscendedOne and 6 others
Didnt read

• +1
lol at clenching. Resting the tongue on your palate is all you need to be doing without the unnecessary grinding. I never clenched and I turned out just fine.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, TheAscendedOne and retard
lol at clenching. Resting the tongue on your palate is all you need to be doing without the unnecessary grinding. I never clenched and I turned out just fine.

I don't do it on purpose, i have been grinding my teeth since i was a little kid lmao

• +1
I think you can get some nice gains as an adult if you hard Mew and make sure to puncture the suture beforehand. You gotta be dedicated tho before the suture heals up cuz if it does you just wasted a couple grand to break your skull

• +1
  • +1
I don't do it on purpose, i have been grinding my teeth since i was a little kid lmao
lol better be more aware of it then cuz that shit ain't gonna look good long term

• +1
If my molars touch my front teeth don't , I have an overbite. How should I do it?
your front teeth dont need to/possibly shouldnt touch, just keep your molars slightly touching and fully mew and your maxilla should come forward eventually to align your occlusion, the very back third of your tongue is essential for causing those changes so you cant slack on that part

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, WagedandReady, AscendingHero and 2 others
your front teeth dont need to/possibly shouldnt touch, just keep your molars slightly touching and fully mew and your maxilla should come forward eventually to align your occlusion, the very back third of your tongue is essentially for causing those changes so you cant slack on that part
Thanks brah, gonna give mewing a chance. But it's insanely hard to mew 24/7

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and thickdickdaddy27
Thanks brah, gonna give mewing a chance. But it's insanely hard to mew 24/7
ya it really is, i still cant do it 24/7 and neither can like 95% of people if i would have to guess

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and LowTierNormie
Never seen a delusional cope more persistent than mewing.

It's not a coincidence that every single "mewing progress" picture is always of someone in different lighting conditions, slightly different angles, still in puberty, etc.

Pretty sure all that happened was the kid grew up a little and started working out, his neck seems a bit larger so I think the appearance of the increased width of the jaw is actually just his neck and the lightning doesn't help differentiate between the two. He literally says he hits neck in the post, along with chewing mastic gum, that alone can account for the changes.

You're also delusional if you think pressing your tongue up against your mouth is going to increase canthal tilt lmao.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, TheAscendedOne, prgfromnl and 4 others
Never seen a delusional cope more persistent than mewing.

It's not a coincidence that every single "mewing progress" picture is always of someone in different lighting conditions, slightly different angles, still in puberty, etc.

Pretty sure all that happened was the kid grew up a little and started working out, his neck seems a bit larger so I think the appearance of the increased width of the jaw is actually just his neck and the lightning doesn't help differentiate between the two. He literally says he hits neck in the post, along with chewing mastic gum, that alone can account for the changes.

You're also delusional if you think pressing your tongue up against your mouth is going to increase canthal tilt lmao.
you can measure it your self? Lmao how does chewing gum increase your IPD and PFL?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TheAscendedOne
the only difference is lightning

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
you can measure it your self? Lmao how does chewing gum increase your IPD and PFL?
>believes in mewing
>thinks drawing on paint is an adequate method of accounting for all immeasurable variables (lightning, angles, neckmaxxing, pubertymaxxing) and a reliable way of taking measurements
>thinks pressing his tongue up against the roof of his mouth if going to increase the width between his pupils and the fucking width of his eyelids

strong username to belief ratio

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 4416
>believes in mewing
>thinks drawing on paint is an adequate method of accounting for all immeasurable variables (lightning, angles, neckmaxxing, pubertymaxxing) and a reliable way of taking measurements
>thinks pressing his tongue up against the roof of their mouth if going to increase the width between their pupils and the fucking width of their eyelids

? I took the width of the iris which is a constant at 11.77 then divided it by the width of the iris* to account for distance changes then multiplied it by the width of the features that I measured and subtracted the difference? Jfl at “drawing lines”

lighting has 0 impact
angles have 0 impact
neck maxing has 0 impact
Puberty has a slight impact but not to the degree of his changes, you can compare average pubertal growth on facebase if you want

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4577 and 3 others
? I took the width of the iris which is a constant at 11.77 then divided it by the width of the pupil to account for distance changes then multiplied it by the width of the features that I measured and subtracted the difference? Jfl at “drawing lines”
I shouldn't have to explain to you why using pupils whose literal evolutionary function is to change size is an unreliable method of measurement. You can't account nor be sure that they are in the exact same state three fucking years apart.

• +1
significant change

but he’s still invisible to women

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and subhuman incel
I shouldn't have to explain to you why using pupils whose literal evolutionary function is to change size is an unreliable method of measurement. You can't account nor be sure that they are in the exact same state three fucking years apart.
I meant iris my bad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheAscendedOne and Hades
Your molars are probably fucked at this point

• +1
@Lorsss

• +1
bump

• +1
So mewing is responsible for the change in focal length? His ears flare more in the after, are you going to tell me mewing did that? Again, typical b/a photo manipulation, mewing fags love their lighting manipulation, pulling stupid faces - in this case pouting lips to make them appear wider, squinting.
Other than that, chewing appears to have given him much need masseter muscles, and perhaps slight bone remodelling of the gonion.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, AscendingHero, TheAscendedOne and 7 others
The problem with before and afters like these is the almost certain Lens distortion.

OP claims these results “mog Eads”, yet Eads were in actual comparable photos from a good distance with no distortion and similar if not identical lighting conditions in his headshot before and afters.

You also need to realize what it is you’re claiming when you say someone’s results from tongue posture alone are more impressive than someone who literally expanded his maxilla by 1cm with screws drilled into his palate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, PubertyMaxxer, Mr.cope and 3 others
Yes it was definetely mew. 2 more months and he will be able to fly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, DidntRead, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
The problem with before and afters like these is the almost certain Lens distortion.

OP claims these results “mog Eads”, yet Eads were in actual comparable photos from a good distance with no distortion and similar if not identical lighting conditions in his headshot before and afters.

You also need to realize what it is you’re claiming when you say someone’s results from tongue posture alone are more impressive than someone who literally expanded his maxilla by 1cm with screws drilled into his palate.
the distortion was minimal his eye-pixels measured about a 1.3 pixel different meaning very minuscule near 0 changes in distortion between the two pictures

• +1
the distortion was minimal his eye-pixels measured about a 1.3 pixel different meaning very minuscule near 0 changes in distortion between the two pictures
Yeah that’s not the best way of determining how distorted a picture is. Your irises can be the same pixel length in two images with different amounts of distortion.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Mr.cope and Raton
I can’t mew cause my braces gave me a small cross bite, so if i put my molars together I can fee just my upper right front tooth touching the lower teeth, and if I correct it, which I can, it gives me a cross bite. The only way I can do it is to put all of my right side teeth together and just not clench my teeth (so as to not activate my jaw muscles, as only my right jaw muscle would be doing anything).

• +1
puberty

mewing did nothing.

• +1

Bro, its easy to see that his lips, nose and jaw widened a bit. With IPD and PFL is harder but method which @retard uses is pretty accurate and has been used multiple times by lookism users to make database for all gl celebs.

• +1
Good.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and needsolution