Banned

read the comments

• So Sad
Reactions: Kazey and hopecel
those are 10 year olds nigga

• +1
Reactions: yodek21, weebcel, axeyyek and 3 others
190 with shoes and tiptoes, jfl if you believe them
What Does Copium Mean in Twitch Chat and Where Did It Originate?

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
I’m 192cm so I don’t give a shit brodie, imagine believing children in TikTok comments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, yodek21, axeyyek and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, northern mogger and Jeww
average foid dreams about 8-10 inches taller male

over
I blame it on the tall niggas

They need to have higher height standards, for example 6'3 nigga only dates 5'7+

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi and hopecel
I blame it on the tall niggas

They need to have higher height standards, for example 6'3 nigga only dates 5'7+
well I'm 6'0 and I prefer girls under 5'7 so I could feel more secure and masculine

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
well I'm 6'0 and I prefer girls under 5'7 so I could feel more secure and masculine
I understand, but think of your kids when you choose a partner

U don't want manlet kids yk

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and northern mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, hopecel and Jeww

u want kids in this economy u must be insane, nigga everything gonna go kaboom when we're all 30

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww and northern mogger
Are you Jewish?
if I'm jewish I wouldn't be here, I would be there in my 200 floor company building while my secretary is suckinv my dick

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, arabcelxxx and Jeww
Anyone who says that height is cope is 6'2+ most likely
Im 6’3 and friends who are shorter (5’9-5’10) with better faces have had more succes than me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, arabcelxxx and i_love_roosters
Im 6’3 and friends who are shorter (5’9-5’10) with better faces have had more succes than me.
but I think ur richer, give me 10$ I'd give u the secrets of how to seduce women, I'm also gonna give u a free potion and a free magic spell to make u a demon, with a discount of 10% what are u waiting for

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Jeww
You must be ugly as fuck then
how tf u have 1500 post in a month, u must be rich good sir, can u lend this handsome young man named subhuman232 some spare change like 3$ type shit

• JFL
I’m LTN-MTN max facially.
I think u need surgeries good sir, I can perform lefort 3 from my basement, I'd personally give it to u for free because ur just so handsome and tall and so good man, give me 2$ bro

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
how tf u have 1500 post in a month, u must be rich good sir, can u lend this handsome young man named subhuman232 some spare change like 3$ type shit
Kys lol

Biggest slayer I know is an ethnic mtn who's 6'3
I’m not a virgin, but i’m not a giga slayer either. I would do better with a better face. That’s why i’m getting surgeries.

• +1
Wow what an outspoken and very well mannered handsome young lad, you must be from a rich family originated from the royalty of supreme jews themselves, can u please lend yours truly some spare change

Wow what an outspoken and very well mannered handsome young lad, you must be from a rich family originated from the royalty of supreme jews themselves, can u please lend yours truly some spare change
Just do burglary or something

Or commit crimes for financial gain

Just do burglary or something

Or commit crimes for financial gain
I can't commit such a heinous act that would simply tarnish my reputation because I'm simply way too good, I'm just an honest young man asking for a change, farewell young lad

I can't commit such a heinous act that would simply tarnish my reputation because I'm simply way too good, I'm just an honest young man asking for a change, farewell young lad
no

idc about kids I just need a HQNP gf to dominate her like real manly Adonis

• Love it

looking for brutal heightpill

• JFL
never getting a girl cause of my height :feelswhy: I already gave up

• So Sad