holy shit. i just got told i have Aspd

nahhh i didnt grape foids but i was fucking mad always cuz they didnt let me play anything with them, i wont tell you the things i did as a kid cuz digital, but idc no corny shit i actually did these as a kid, i always stole something when i were in store and was never caught jfl, i killed one cat at 6 just to feel joy for 2 mins im sorry! i didnt care about learning at school, and when i were homeschooled i told my teachers i knew everything when i didnt. also i didnt have any fear (now i feel anxiety kinda) but i met another fucking psycho in my class who gave me fear and traumatised me after abusing me for 3 years or so, he was jus like me but i didnt hurt anyone, i told them bad things but didnt hurt!!! im a good boy
Do you think you would've been better off in a more modern Nazi Germany that would theoretically recognize these disorders? Srs. I mean you killed a cat at age 6 and your .org username is edgemaxx, I think sterilization or euthanasia would definitely be an option

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and Samsepioler
Do you think you would've been better off in a more modern Nazi Germany that would theoretically recognize these disorders? Srs. I mean you killed a cat at age 6 and your .org username is edgemaxx, I think sterilization or euthanasia would definitely be an option
i said, i dont kill cats anymore, i love them. ive changed ok? only thing that i did is just be a bully in school cuz i had classmates that needed to be bullied !!

nahhh i didnt grape foids but i was fucking mad always cuz they didnt let me play anything with them, i wont tell you the things i did as a kid cuz digital, but idc no corny shit i actually did these as a kid, i always stole something when i were in store and was never caught jfl, i killed one cat at 6 just to feel joy for 2 mins im sorry! i didnt care about learning at school, and when i were homeschooled i told my teachers i knew everything when i didnt. also i didnt have any fear (now i feel anxiety kinda) but i met another fucking psycho in my class who gave me fear and traumatised me after abusing me for 3 years or so, he was jus like me but i didnt hurt anyone, i told them bad things but didnt hurt!!! im a good boy
you write like your name is eduard

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
B-but dark triad

• JFL
B-but dark triad
I actually have it. Its not something to joke about

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
Too bad you lack social skills
I actually do, its too hard for me to feel anything, im always alone and No one talks to me, i kinda feel sad, and Too bored

• So Sad
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
fuarkkkk, now i get it. Not autism or anything like that jfl. i have anti social personality disorder. its there fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. the reason im here on this forum. fuk fuk fuk..... i always thought i was weird... people didnt like me...,. and i didnt know why. as a child i had very low eq. i abused everyone and told them bad things and etc. but now i realized what eq is.... fuck fuck thats why im always ''unhappy'' its not depression braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i also have adhd btw. now u get it?? why am here... i am the mentalcel manlet.!!
so true bestie pop off

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and bobtheflowerpot
I actually do, its too hard for me to feel anything, im always alone and No one talks to me, i kinda feel sad, and Too bored
You should try initiating convos and working on it

• +1
fuarkkkk, now i get it. Not autism or anything like that jfl. i have anti social personality disorder. its there fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. the reason im here on this forum. fuk fuk fuk..... i always thought i was weird... people didnt like me...,. and i didnt know why. as a child i had very low eq. i abused everyone and told them bad things and etc. but now i realized what eq is.... fuck fuck thats why im always ''unhappy'' its not depression braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i also have adhd btw. now u get it?? why am here... i am the mentalcel manlet.!!
I knew you weren’t autist u fagott fuck u Chad

• JFL
What did he do to you

nah ur just autistic i just got told i’m bpd they hand this diagnoses out like candy

• JFL
nigga has a therapist

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i AM not autistic, i have adhd not autism
real aspd are badboy millionaires. psychologists tell u that u have aspd to cheer u up and make u think ur cool.

• So Sad
Psychologist fuck the rapists
seriously though ignore them. I went to a psychiatrist when I was 13 because of some shit and she said I showed signs of ASPD (but couldn't diagnose because I was under 18) so we're probably similar. I just stopped going.

try to avoid an actual diagnosis because they'll try to give you jewish hormone-disrupting chemicals like they do to depressed mfs.

real aspd are badboy millionaires. psychologists tell u that u have aspd to cheer u up and make u think ur cool.
Where did you get that info from? So you think ramirez didnt have aspd and he was a badboy millionare? Man its over..

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
seriously though ignore them. I went to a psychiatrist when I was 13 because of some shit and she said I showed signs of ASPD (but couldn't diagnose because I was under 18) so we're probably similar. I just stopped going.

try to avoid an actual diagnosis because they'll try to give you jewish hormone-disrupting chemicals like they do to depressed mfs.
No i dont take anything i just went in for diagnosis

Where did you get that info from? So you think ramirez didnt have aspd and he was a badboy millionare? Man its over..
ramirez was a normal man who went against society’s code

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and Samsepioler

Well im 17 turning 18 in 2 months

• Hmm...
be careful man don't fall for their bullshit
The reason i went there cuz was that i needed to know my diagnosis?, If i didnt do batshit crazy things as a kid that im not gonna tell yoi i wouldnt be diagnosed tbh

The reason i went there cuz was that i needed to know my diagnosis?, If i didnt do batshit crazy things as a kid that im not gonna tell yoi i wouldnt be diagnosed tbh
it's ok man why do you think I had to visit a psychiatrist when I was 13 lmao

it's normal to experiment with some shady shit as a kid because you haven't learned what society thinks is ok and what isn't. therapists don't understand because they're just some stupid ass hippie who got a garbage degree and likes to larp as an intellectual

it's ok man why do you think I had to visit a psychiatrist when I was 13 lmao

it's normal to experiment with some shady shit as a kid because you haven't learned what society thinks is ok and what isn't. therapists don't understand because they're just some stupid ass hippie who got a garbage degree and likes to larp as an intellectual
i didnt went to therapist, she is a psychologist tho?

i didnt went to therapist, she is a psychologist tho?
same thing. psychiatrist is a different thing, but psychologist and therapist are synonyms

dark GIF

• JFL
same thing. psychiatrist is a different thing, but psychologist and therapist are synonyms
whatever. she diagnosed me and i dont even care about all that ... all i know is im darktriad frfr!!!

everybody wanna be special nowadays

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 58285 and Samsepioler
everybody wanna be special nowadays
nigga, i wish i didnt have this fucking curse retard, i literally got bullied everywhere in kindergarten in middle school in highschool, i developed it at early age stfu aspd is nothing special

nigga, i wish i didnt have this fucking curse retard, i literally got bullied everywhere in kindergarten in middle school in highschool, i developed it at early age stfu aspd is nothing special
everyone gets bullied at some point

it’s apart of male life

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and Samsepioler
Can you teach me how psychopath maxx? I want to be a dark triad manipulative bad boi

• JFL
Can you teach me how psychopath maxx? I want to be a dark triad manipulative bad boi
nice joke, basically just dont care thats how it is...., just say about everything. i dont give a shit ok?!!!

I definitely have this too can i at least get neetbux or something i probably have other disorders too

• +1
ok sorry I was mean to you, you write a bit autistic but thats ok. you dont necessarily write like a girl or eduard.

• Hmm...
ok sorry I was mean to you, you write a bit autistic but thats ok. you dont necessarily write like a girl or eduard.
Well

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2