Holy shit life must be terrible living as an mtn (you)

you never show any mercy....

• +1
Reactions: john788
IMG 4553

How the fuck do you go through life having every girl in existence think you're an abomination of a subhuman?
Easy, I slay your looksmatches before they sign up to planet fitness

Bro you ain't got no job got fired from being a cleaner a planet fitness cause you called a women fat get a life man you ain't some mogger. If you were actually a chad you wouldn't have to cope my making fun of incels all day you would be slaying. Also you have subhuman genetics better hope you don't have kids or their fucked with your big nose and manlet height
Didn't read I mog u

Like low htn same difference all dat work done jus to scrape htn lul
I'm not even a low htn lol. Even if you low balled me to low htn
Factoring body halo I'm a lite or borderline lmaooo

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
How the fuck do you go through life having every girl in existence think you're an abomination of a subhuman?
You’re some ugly little manlet nigger that hates himself. You’re 30yo, you’re going to die alone, you spend your time on discord talking other subhumans like yourself. Unironically you should just call it a day. Schery had more smv than you. Ugly shit coloured faggot. That’s is all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 48839, Kamui and 1 other person
I'm not even a low htn lol. Even if you low balled me to low htn
Factoring body halo I'm a lite or borderline lmaooo
Buddy here is a black chadlite example
IMG 2413

Vinnie hacker is chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48839, datboijj and Blackgymmax
you aren’t far off
Definitely
Borderline 75% harmony + mogger Jaw and top 1% physique is mtn like you retards. Laughable. Everyone of you subhumans saying I'm mtn would get crushed into the next reality besides me btw

Buddy here is a black chadlite example
View attachment 2792805
Vinnie hacker is chadlite
Vinnie hacker is full low chad
Me and him have actually relative harmony
He just giga mogs me in bones so I can't transcend
This guy is chad mulatto retard. This is like 90% harmony with his only flaw being neutral tilted eyes LOL and he mogs vinnie

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Vinnie hacker is full low chad
Me and him have actually relative harmony
He just giga mogs me in bones so I can't transcend
This guy is chad mulatto retard. This is like 90% harmony with his only flaw being neutral tilted eyes LOL and he mogs vinnie
Agree to disagree htn sweetcheeks

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What’s the point of posting this? You were incel and depressed pre surgery without getting much validation from women and now that you’ve gotten the surgeries done you got more validation and attention. Now you think you have some sort of superiority complex because your brain is traumatized and unhealed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, HitAndRun, Deleted member 48839 and 2 others
Agree to disagree htn sweetcheeks
I'm not saying agree to disagree
I measure harmony enough and have done experiments to tell where people stand
My actual results are basically ronelite
99+ within a day easily
Vinnie on paper has chad harmony and bones but on the low end of chsd harmony
This mulatto just gigs mogs us both in harmony

What’s the point of posting this? You were incel and depressed pre surgery without getting much validation from women and now that you’ve gotten the surgeries done you got more validation and attention. Now you think you have some sort of superiority complex because your brain is traumatized and unhealed.
Fun

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, TechnoBoss, HitAndRun and 4 others
Just fuck off, there are litterly 15 year old kids here who you bully as a grown man. Like what the hell man. You’re just an useless user.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, TechnoBoss, HitAndRun and 5 others
You go through life as a pessimistic incel thirty year old who made a 15 year old kid kill himself ur unironically a truly evil person . u can get all the bitches in the world but at the end of the day if u weren’t happy before u ascended ur not gonna be happy after u ascended no amount of sheboons and snow bunny bbws 🤮 will fill the void in ur heart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, HitAndRun, Ricky212 and 8 others
You go through life as a pessimistic incel thirty year old who made a 15 year old kid kill himself ur unironically a truly evil person . u can get all the bitches in the world but at the end of the day if u weren’t happy before u ascended ur not gonna be happy after u ascended no amount of sheboons and snow bunny bbws 🤮 will fill the void in ur heart
Just fuck off, there are litterly 15 year old kids here who you bully as a grown man. Like what the hell man. You’re just an useless user.
You’re like a cancer cell on this forum. Life must be hard when your life depends on validation from incels.
I agree with all of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and UZB_Strebl
I agree with all of this
I can’t tell if he’s a troll who find this all funny (which would actaully be pretty funny ) or if he’s some bully

I can’t tell if he’s a troll who find this all funny (which would actaully be pretty funny ) or if he’s some bully
nah he super insecure its really him

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
nah he super insecure its really him
That’s honestly kinda sad tbh it goes to show that people who are bitter and have pity party’s for themselves even after they ascend aren’t gonna be any happier

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
That’s honestly kinda sad tbh it goes to show that people who are bitter and have pity party’s for themselves even after they ascend aren’t gonna be any happier
im in a cord with him he rots all day his life is shit irl. He shits on people in thread to feel better about himself.

he talks to egirls all day asking for ratings

im in a cord with him he rots all day his life is shit irl. He shits on people in thread to feel better about himself.
Bro, with that physique theres no doubt he doesnt slay irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull and UZB_Strebl
Jfl you’re broke and 5’11

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and smallman
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Umbra, Deleted member 48839, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: smallman and Blackgymmax
Send a convo and you gotta verify u are black
I’m 10% I’m not actaully black lol I’m half Uzbek half white does 10 percent count

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48839
  • +1
Reactions: smallman