Holy shit life must be terrible living as an mtn (you)

Nigga you're black AND 5'7 AND work at Planet Fitness for a living. Let that sink in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and NotCarv
I accept the suffering

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Brutal how 75 percentile men are basically incels in 2024
I don't think this good what if 75 percentile start a army and go rape woman kill people

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull
It ain’t fucking me up mentally lol, as a high MTN yes u can get success but as a mid MTN you are invisible to MTB+ girls unless u get lucky.

The only girls you might be able to consistently slay are LTBs but who wants to dumpster dive.

This is all talking about irl, on tinder a mid MTN gets barely any matches
I get matches well im 6'2 and workout so maybe diff

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
coping with surgery hope

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
How the fuck do you go through life having every girl in existence think you're an abomination of a subhuman?
Saying this as if you aren’t also mtn
Just lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, PrinceofDarkness and Blackgymmax
Aye still not genetically deformed like you

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Blackgymmax
While I overrated subhumans in dms, my evil twin brutalizes even normies! Truly no sympathy! He really is a villian.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Blackgymmax
While I overrated subhumans in dms, my evil twin brutalizes even normies! Truly no sympathy! He really is a villian.
Yeah I find it hard to relate with 🥷🥷 like u

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Same I am dark triad bad boy on the streets, but babycocked-gremlin in the sheets
To bad black gym maxx ascended late so no jail bait . So now he’s depressed and all he does it rate ,but he can’t acceapt his fate Of no jail bate 😂😂😂😂🤓🫡🫡😭😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Blackgymmax
To bad black gym maxx ascended late so no jail bait . So now he’s depressed and all he does it rate ,but he can’t acceapt his fate Of no jail bate 😂😂😂😂🤓🫡🫡😭😭😭
Over

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and UZB_Strebl
Subhuman coon. Should’ve niched max for bbc but here because of small dick while being a an ugly sheboon. Now you have puffer face from kardashian tier filler u negro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fufurjde and Gaygymmaxx
Subhuman coon. Should’ve niched max for bbc but here because of small dick while being a an ugly sheboon. Now you have puffer face from kardashian tier filler u negro.
@Blackgymmax

The truth hurts but I can’t be nothing but truthful

Giga over for broderick then if girls choose me over him LOOOL

@Blackgymmax

The truth hurts but I can’t be nothing but truthful
On top of photoshopping for rates on discord for whores lmfao ain’t no way anyone believes this ugly gorilla tier alar base has a rhino that caused him to go from

To current avi

Rhino can’t change alar base ?
Not nearly to that degree without looking weird on a man. Women get away with it more due to makeup covering the incision points a closed rhino can’t make an extreme change that coon bottom needs

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Not nearly to that degree without looking weird on a man. Women get away with it more due to makeup covering the incision points a closed rhino can’t make an extreme change that coon bottom needs
Aren’t there ways to treat scars like surgery’s for them

Women definitely don't get away with it. Doesn't change the fact that plenty of girls think I mog broderick hunter.

Aren’t there ways to treat scars like surgery’s for them
It will still show the big changes need deeper cuts. Just looks at those middle eastern fags from Lebanon and Iran who get them daily since they hate themselves just as much as blackie does but they look weird.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
It will still show the big changes need deeper cuts. Just looks at those middle eastern fags from Lebanon and Iran who get them daily since they hate themselves just as much as blackie does but they look weird.
Hmm I gonna need rhino after ccw lefort and my marpe but the thing is I already have very thin nostrils so I should be chilling right

Women definitely don't get away with it. Doesn't change the fact that plenty of girls think I mog broderick hunter.
Until they see u in person and realize they been nigfished. But alas they give you a chance due to possible bbc but that also fails and they leave without letting u hit. Womp womp.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
damn this nigga has more ego than filler in his jaw lmfaoo

Until they see u in person and realize they been nigfished. But alas they give you a chance due to possible bbc but that also fails and they leave without letting u hit. Womp womp.
Never been called out on my nose.
Just had girls say my jaw is amazing

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
U would’ve easily slayed if you got some weird penis surgery and niched as a coon. Tons of manlet niggers slaying due to rap Medicaid, welfare culture. But ur retarded now ur broke and still have a small penis as a nigger. A 5 inch whitey will take ur oneitis after u take off ur pants.

don't most girlsl look at surgery and fillers im sure they know but they probably aren't telling you, i have people complaining about other women using fillers all the time

don't most girlsl look at surgery and fillers im sure they know but they probably aren't telling you, i have people complaining about other women using fillers all the time
Affirmative action theory. Niggers are allowed to be ugly and weird cuz they’re niggers. They won’t say a word. This shit might reach pajeets in the next decade.

They can't tell. All they can notice is overdone lips lol

• So Sad
They can't tell. All they can notice is overdone lips lol
i mean i feel like its pretty noticeable and i don't even look at it much, i go on ig and see just plain rhino for example cinnannoe. Lot of people might find you a bit uncannny but wont say it to your face

i mean i feel like its pretty noticeable and i don't even look at it much, i go on ig and see just plain rhino for example cinnannoe. Lot of people might find you a bit uncannny but wont say it to your face
Idk man that's u. I'm not getting girls approach me and call me cute irl because my jaw filler is noticeable

• So Sad

Are you wearing contacts in this video

TLDR for those who dont wanna read allat(OBJECTIVE TRUTHS)
  • He is at least high HTN
  • He needs validation and attention
  • If hes such a POS stop fucking replying to his threads

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me