Holy shit the most brutal thing just happened to me

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
I just got out of my room to go to the elevator, and saw the girl I asked out like 6 months ago with her bf. The guy prolly knew about me cause he was awkward af. It was so awkward holy fuck. They got off at the girls floor, prolly to her room. Fucking brutal. I really just wanna shoot myself in the head with a shotgun today

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Lonenely sigma, InnerVoid and 1 other person
He left his warm seed inside her loose womb several times while you were just sleeping in the other side of the wall. How do you feel about that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
he fucks her rn while you are crying about it

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
That goes to show he's not some dickbag, if it was awkward it seems he's a pretty decent guy, otherwise he would've made you have felt like the loser right then and there which he didn't do.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Egyptianmogger, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
That goes to show he's not some dickbag, if it was awkward it seems he's a pretty decent guy, otherwise he would've made you have felt like the loser right then and there which he didn't do.
Yah hes pretty chill hes on my floor

Yah hes pretty chill hes on my floor
That's good. Anyway, don't sweat it -- she's just some chick, you'll get over it. You're in college, it sounds like, so there's no shortage of women. I'm sure you'll get someone at least.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, LordSergiXX63 and N8verBegan
I just got out of my room to go to the elevator, and saw the girl I asked out like 6 months ago with her bf. The guy prolly knew about me cause he was awkward af. It was so awkward holy fuck. They got off at the girls floor, prolly to her room. Fucking brutal. I really just wanna shoot myself in the head with a shotgun today
Dude, you serious? Fuck, sounds like shit

He fucks his crush but at least he’s nice
IMG 5598

brutal. You sound like an high inhibition cuck. Get over it bro, it's been 6 months.