Honestly i don’t know what do to with my life, i guess it’s time to turn to God.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Fog
I wake up dizzy after smoking blunts every night, every night i have nightmares of that girl telling her friends i have a small dick and i wake up sweating and feeling angry.

I lost my reputation and i’ll have to live with it for 2 other months before im home alone and can cope with wagecucking and can sperg out in autism alone at home.

Right now all i can do is heavily ascend in 2 months, which is not even that possible since im almost softmaxxed.

I can still ascend maybe 0.3 PSL but wont change my existence. I think all i can do is turn to god and try to do my best with his assistance and see what happens when i see her again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: drimprovement, Maalik, Deleted member and 5 others
stop the weed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
your life wouldn’t be like this if you had voted for me in FUOTY you cuck

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
your life wouldn’t be like this if you had voted for me in FUOTY you cuck
you lost?

You have a life just like me bro, you slay and have friends…why do you care about being worshipped by dirty dalits?

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Might not be entirely that but for sure is making everything worse
makes me go to sleep quickly and helps me not think about anything, but i wake up like now and i still feel high and like i have nothing to look forward to

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
makes me go to sleep quickly and helps me not think about anything, but i wake up like now and i still feel high and like i have nothing to look forward to
yeah I'd just get off tbh, makes you a little less sad today but more sad tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
same bro

I miss my Oneitis..... 😭 😭 😭 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer