i know it’s bluepilled but…

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
genuinely try to learn/do something new everyday.

the majority of us (including myself) are living the exact same day over and over again.

i find that trying/researching something new can give my day meaning rather than scrolling on here or social medias. (please delete tiktok and instagram holy shit)

for example i have some friends that are big car people, so last night i took the time to research every car part and find out what the importance of it is. tonight i plan to look into/research cooking:feelsautistic: and maybe research more about cars bc it was so damn interesting (could’ve been the addy jfl)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Freixel, northern mogger, VolcelFTW and 20 others

reading this ... just to get life mogged by a 70iq chad and a 30iq average female

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, bloomercel, Primalsplit and 5 others
i need addy or some other nootropics to learn stuff

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and NorwoodAscender
I just moneymaxx. Its fun

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Primalsplit, murdah and 1 other person
also, drop some things that interest u i could look into

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and ChadL1te

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and ChadL1te
Sounds dumb but I was never good at math(only know the basics) maybe I might try learning more into the advanced stuff lmao. Not even for degree or some shit I literally have nothing to do after work

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, infini, murdah and 1 other person
Imagine ever using Tik Tok and Instagram in the first place. Lol. Lmao, even.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit and NorwoodAscender
Sounds dumb but I was never good at math(only know the basics) maybe I might try learning more into the advanced stuff lmao. Not even for degree or some shit I literally have nothing to do after work
yeah man whatever it is, just try to learn something new everyday. not learning anymore and just living the same day over and over if why so many people go through a midlife crisis

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Teddo23
learning new stuff is great because you will have more things to talk about not only with girls but in general

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
also, drop some things that interest u i could look into
time theory and theory of the universe.

Ive been on a 3 week binge of this shit and I genuinely cant look at life the same and stop researching it

• +1
This is facts, learning about random shit online is so fun and possibly helpful down the line

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
yeah man whatever it is, just try to learn something new everyday. not learning anymore and just living the same day over and over if why so many people go through a midlife crisis
If you think about it 90% of the population is just living everyday the same like you said, just scrolling through social media for quick dopamine and wasting their time and living the same single day, year by year

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and NorwoodAscender
Imagine ever using Tik Tok and Instagram in the first place. Lol. Lmao, even.
i hear ya. but it’s almost mandatory for zoomers to fit in

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore and Tabula Rasa
Those things should improve your looks, money, status or appeal to women (like learning an instrument to appeal to alt foids) tho.

Hobbies like watching football (JFL), playing video games, cars (JFL) are cope and a waste of time. Even this forum is better cuz sometimes you find useful things here.

Reject everything that does not help with women, looks, money and status.

• JFL
Reject everything that does not help with women, looks, money and status.
lol such an immature take that someone with none of these would make

do whatever makes YOU happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, ChadL1te, dehydrated and 1 other person

the majority of us (including myself) are living the exact same day over and over again.

i find that trying/researching something new can give my day meaning rather than scrolling on here or social medias. (please delete tiktok and instagram holy shit)

for example i have some friends that are big car people, so last night i took the time to research every car part and find out what the importance of it is. tonight i plan to look into/research cooking:feelsautistic: and maybe research more about cars bc it was so damn interesting (could’ve been the addy jfl)
Self improvement pill

• Hmm...
Reactions: Teddo23
not bluepilled it just means you have more self awareness than most

i feel bad for people who dont even try to enjoy learning

• +1

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I can't focus and feel like I'm adhd bad, any supplements you recommend I can take?
i have a bit of ADD and i’m on addy. it helps get it if u can. look into nootropics as well. don’t fall down the rabbit hole of taking supplements like all the omega 3 shit etc. just eat well. eat well, find nootropics that fit what u need and are looking for, and get adhd meds if possible

• +1

starting to think learning new things is bluepilled is a good indicator that you should leave .org and never come back

• +1
How tf do people even get addicted to TikTok. It gets tiring so fast scrolling through the algorithm that adheres to you

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and NorwoodAscender
Everyday is the same for me.

• +1
My goal for 2024 is to read more books. But it’s hard when there’s so many other forms of escapism and outlets today that doesn’t require as much of your energy..

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and NorwoodAscender
How tf do people even get addicted to TikTok. It gets tiring so fast scrolling through the algorithm that adheres to you
truth. similar videos over and over again. i’d be more likely to get addicted if it was a wide variety that mixes shit up. wouldn’t be as detrimental to the user as well because u would be more likely to learn new shit

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't think that is the best approach. It won't stick unless you actually have a reason to learn something. I think a better approach would be to pick a topic that would be of constant use in one of the other things you do. For example: Learning probability calculations and then playing something like poker. Or if you want to learn advanced maths, do apply it in some physics/engineering project.

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
i have a bit of ADD and i’m on addy. it helps get it if u can. look into nootropics as well. don’t fall down the rabbit hole of taking supplements like all the omega 3 shit etc. just eat well. eat well, find nootropics that fit what u need and are looking for, and get adhd meds if possible
Other than adderal, is there anything else I can take?

I try to always be reading books by PDF on different very varied topics, I must complete a book every 5 days on average. In any case, it is a very slow and uphill way to stimulate the mind, I have already read hundreds and the cope is fading

I need new copes man