Hope for incels?

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
I think you all know about this incel that got married a while.

Screenshot 20240322 1422052

So my theory on how he achieved It Its that by becoming famous he earned some kind of "status" and seemed like a good beta provider to his future wife,His wife Is virtue siganaling to society that she Is a good person by marrying an ugly guy,also,probably she was pumped and dumped by chads all her life so now she has fear of Chad and want a stable relationship with a beta to feel loved and to be sure that she will not be cheated by Chad anymore.

So the hope that I see for incels Is to gain some status,be somewhat famous and search for women that want to settle down that aré around 30 yo that has been pumped and dumped by Chad so may times that she has fear of Chad.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: backtothesewers
there is no hope, there is still much suffering in the world

Yeah. That’s the future. Ugly men need to compensate so that used up cock carousel riding whores can see worth in us and can give us starfish sex once in a blue moon. Never mind the fact that they’ll escape to get creampied by chad. Beggars can’t be choosers.

Bumpardo 2:feelswah:

Third bumpeadito:lasereyes:

She immediately left for Argentina because she got "sick" lol. She just wanted that sweet EU citizenship