Hope or cope?

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
So today was my first day in college, and being someone who looks much younger than their age, I thought I'd be invisible to everyone since everyone else is at least 18 or older. But on just my first day i had a couple positive interactions, not like i was approached and asked out or anything but indications some girls might consider me.

I was walking thru that halls at one point and this cute strawberry blonde girl was talking to her friends and I tried to walk out of the way but she kept walking into me on "accident" then when we collided she grabbed both of my arms and and looked right at me for a moment and laughingly apologized

Another chick who sat next to me just looked like she was looking at me often from the corner of my eyes and make occasional conversation

I'm probably just taking normal everyday interactions too seriously cuz I'm high inhibitions but I feel happy so idc rly

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
nice day man

:chad::chad::chad: TBH

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob
I was hoping to cope with my fine arts courses but if my luck is good I won't need to cope anymore :feelsgood:
5F3E45E7 1FD3 42CA 986B 301526195ACE

• Love it
It might turn better! Just hold your head up and see what the future will bring

• +1
So today was my first day in college, and being someone who looks much younger than their age, I thought I'd be invisible to everyone since everyone else is at least 18 or older. But on just my first day i had a couple positive interactions, not like i was approached and asked out or anything but indications some girls might consider me.

I was walking thru that halls at one point and this cute strawberry blonde girl was talking to her friends and I tried to walk out of the way but she kept walking into me on "accident" then when we collided she grabbed both of my arms and and looked right at me for a moment and laughingly apologized

Another chick who sat next to me just looked like she was looking at me often from the corner of my eyes and make occasional conversation

I'm probably just taking normal everyday interactions too seriously cuz I'm high inhibitions but I feel happy so idc rly
Good start now just don't be weird and you should be able to have a decent social life

• +1
fuck i get NOTHING in my school

BA5AF27D 5CF8 4E3D 8A63 E71334D685C5

XD

• Love it