Oh no, another dumpster diver!!

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, murdah, PseduoAryan and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, yeeyeeslayer, ascension and 1 other person
I’ve realized the truth @PastillaNegra @EggKing @latincell95 @The Antichrist @TheDarkEnigma the top tier hqnp latina foids that are worthwhile are white only. 95% of goblinas are loud, ghetto, slutty hoodrats, HQNP jbs are the main latinas I’ve always been attracted to. HQNP white/latina Is law.

Apple cheekbones + almond eyes + bangs + full lips + barely any makeup + thin build is law fuckkkk.

• +1
Reactions: PastillaNegra, yandex99, TheDarkEnigma and 6 others
I’ve realized the truth @PastillaNegra @EggKing @latincell95 @The Antichrist @TheDarkEnigma the top tier hqnp latina foids that are worthwhile are white only. 95% of goblinas are loud, ghetto, slutty hoodrats, HQNP jbs are the main latinas I’ve always been attracted to. HQNP white/latina Is law.

Apple cheekbones + almond eyes + bangs + full lips + barely any makeup + thin build is law fuckkkk.
@GabachoCopium

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium

water

• +1
Reactions: murdah

They’re white or lightskin thugmaxxed Castizo only aka Peso Pluma type dudes

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, murdah and GabachoCopium

Such copium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, murdah, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
They’re white or lightskin thugmaxxed Castizo only aka Peso Pluma type dudes
Thugmaxxing will get u a hideous goblina with 2 pounds of makeup
E14EA12B 2A5A 4D67 BE1E 1DB7901148F4
E8C3B5E5 50A3 48DD AE25 FA3E4A235DE3

These Virgin HQNP jbs want white PrettyBoys WHITE PRETTYBOYS. These mog whatever hideous goblinas thugmaxxers get

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, shizuku11111, lemonnz and 1 other person
Here comes the black schizo :lul::lul::lul:
Its major cope.

Who tf goes for HQNP Latinas? Your race of women are only good at being primative whores that’s the whole appeal of spic women, they are ghetto “spicy”, big bum big lipped for dick suckin brown skinned thick thighed whores that need to be fucked. And you know I’m right because EDGAR’S ARE ALSO SLAYING THESE SEXY PRIMITIVE WOMEN

If you want HQNPs like that faggot @ElTruecel then go get a Gook or curry some race that have no ass and tits. Even cumskin women are primative with their big ass breasts and tall height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, murdah and latincell95
Thugmaxxing will get u a hideous goblina with 2 pounds of makeup
View attachment 2824909 View attachment 2824911
These Virgin HQNP jbs want white PrettyBoys WHITE PRETTYBOYS. These mog whatever hideous goblinas thugmaxxers get
hmmm, when i go to mexico it’s the tall castizo culiacanmaxxed guys with the cute hqnp jbs. it’s different in the states tho

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95 and ElTruecel
Its major cope.

Who tf goes for HQNP Latinas?
HQNP latinas/white girls are law retard
Your race of women are only good at being primative whores that’s the whole appeal of spic women, they are ghetto “spicy”, big bum big lipped for dick suckin brown skinned thick thighed whores that need to be fucked.
Lol??? YOU live in the UK and your entire knowledge of Latinas is based around videos of Ghetto goblinas in the shittiest slums of New York and california. idc about whether or not coomers or thug maxxed Edgars want those hideous goblinas dumbass.
If you want HQNPs like that faggot @ElTruecel then go get a Gook or curry some race that have no ass and tits. Even cumskin women are primitive with their big ass breasts and tall height
Not HQNP and there are no curries here anyways. Muh big boobs and big ass :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: coomer negro nonsense.

Skinny tight ass and tight tits mog

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and GabachoCopium
hmmm, when i’m i go to mexico it’s the tall castizo culiacanmaxxed guys with the cute hqnp jbs. it’s different in the states tho
Around here and using the example of the HQNP girls I post they only mainly up with white PrettyBoys who sometimes they even mog for the most part. I’ve seen examples irl and I seen it online.

Most of those goblinas u will legit just giga betabuxx for. Plus there is nothing in common an incel rotter has with a goblina it makes more sense for us to go for those HQNP foids or chronically online ones

• +1
HQNP latinas/white girls are law retard

Lol??? YOU live in the UK and your entire knowledge of Latinas is based around videos of Ghetto goblinas in the shittiest slums of New York and california. idc about whether or not coomers or thug maxxed Edgars want those hideous goblinas dumbass.

Not HQNP and there are no curries here anyways. Muh big boobs and big ass :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: coomer negro nonsense.

Skinny tight ass and right tits mog
Edgar seems to have the highest SMV in the spic community and yet he chooses to fuck these “Goblinas” why? Because that’s what REAL MEN WANT

Your prob some 5’7 skinnyfat soyboy with low T But real men and the highest SMV men of your race prefer the girls like what OP posted keep sucking off prettyboys and low E skinny whores you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
  • +1
Edgar seems to have the highest SMV in the spic community and yet he chooses to fuck these “Goblinas” why?
Yea for Mexicans & Central Americans dumbfuck. You actually have to be attractive as a Caribbean to slay foids. The average Caribbean Hispanic literally has actual hunter eyes, tend to be bone moggers and have a more robust lower third.

Muh edgars is irrelevant outside of the west coast
Because that’s what REAL MEN WANT
Ok bro if u wanna betabuxx some obese hoodrat that’s ur problem
Your prob some 5’7 skinnyfat soyboy with low T But real men and the highest SMV men of your race prefer the girls like what OP posted keep sucking off prettyboys and low E skinny whores you faggot
I’m 5’11 dumbfuck. The highest SMV guys of my race aren’t Edgars btw lol if u think them getting LTB or below goblinas in the west coast fucking means anything. :lul:

• +1
The average Caribbean Hispanic literally has actual hunter eyes, tend to be bone moggers and have a more robust lower third.
Facts!! These negros think they can come to the DR, Cuba, or Puerto Ricofrom their UK shithole and mog the native Latino and BBC population. Nope, not happening @PrinceLuenLeoncur schizo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, ElTruecel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yea for Mexicans & Central Americans dumbfuck. You actually have to be attractive as a Caribbean to slay foids. The average Caribbean Hispanic literally has actual hunter eyes, tend to be bone moggers and have a more robust lower third.

Muh edgars is irrelevant outside of the west coast

Ok bro if u wanna betabuxx some obese hoodrat that’s ur problem

I’m 5’11 dumbfuck. The highest SMV guys of my race aren’t Edgars btw lol if u think them getting LTB or below goblinas in the west coast fucking means anything. :lul:
I’m part Carib myself and the point remains. I’m a badboy and on Wizz I had many Carib Latina putting up with my autistic ass so keep coping. Edgar’s are slaying thicc (I don’t mean fat but Kim K type body) foids on a daily meanwhile you fantasise about some skinny fuck.

What’s the point of a latina with no ass and tits and non primative? May as well go for a Gook, your women have ONE FUCKING JOB and that’s to be super primative with huge bum and booba to fuck, end of discussion

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Facts!! These negros think they can come to the DR, Cuba, or Puerto Ricofrom their UK shithole and mog the native Latino and BBC population. Nope, not happening @PrinceLuenLeoncur schizo
I actually could go there and mogg though, as I said I speak to Carib Latinos online and the hoes love me there. Even when I put my tinder in the USA most of my matches were FOB African foids, Polynesians and Carib spics.

• JFL
They literally get mogged hard by the average Caribbean lmfao. The lightskin slayers or whiter prettyboy Hispanics that they worship are legit average for these countries.
I’m part Carib myself and the point remains. I’m a badboy and on Wizz I had many Carib Latina putting up with my autistic ass so keep coping. Edgar’s are slaying thicc (I don’t mean fat but Kim K type body) foids on a daily meanwhile you fantasise about some skinny fuck.
Edgars slay goblinas who makeup fraud I could care less
What’s the point of a latina with no ass and tits
The ones I posted legit have tits and asses. But it’s obviously not going to be bigger than average if it’s on a small frame lol
and non primative? May as well go for a Gook, your women have ONE FUCKING JOB and that’s to be super primative with huge bum and booba to fuck, end of discussion
No it isnt coomer I could care less about the old obese goblinas that shake their muh fat ass to coomers in slums.

I want a BWC bull to run a train on that bitch!

I'mma busttttttttttttttttttttt holy fuck I wanna sniff those cheeks, asshole and feet and then plug my dick inside her pussy

They literally get mogged hard by the average Caribbean lmfao. The lightskin slayers or whiter prettyboy Hispanics that they worship are legit average for these countries.

Edgars slay goblinas who makeup fraud I could care less

The ones I posted legit have tits and asses. But it’s obviously not going to be bigger than average if it’s on a small frame lol

No it isnt coomer I could care less about the old obese goblinas that shake their muh fat ass to coomers in slums.
lol I’d clean up shop if I went to Dominica and this is a fact sit yo ass down. Big bootay Latinas is what 99.99% of men think off when they think of sexy Latina women. Not your gay ass skinny think fantasies of skinny whores which look like they’d break if I thrusted my cock in them. Your a dumbass bitch nigga go fuck your skinny Azn hoes and stfu

lol I’d clean up shop if I went to Dominica and this is a fact sit yo ass down. Big bootay Latinas is what 99.99% of men think off when they think of sexy Latina women.
I could care less about the borderline fat fetish these guys have.
Not your gay ass skinny think fantasies of skinny whores which look like they’d break if I thrusted my cock in them. Your a dumbass bitch nigga go fuck your skinny Azn hoes and stfu
They’re built or look nothing like the noodles ur talking about dipshit :lul:. Also you do understand the most attractive Dominican girls were legit the skinny kind of tall ones. Plus again yes slim thick girls have high SMV and ofc I’m attracted to slim thick girls.

But the examples people talk are about are not slim thick girls. These women literally are 200+ pounds at 5’5. They just think they aren’t obese cuz muh small waist

Big white clock

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I actually could go there and mogg though, as I said I speak to Carib Latinos online and the hoes love me there. Even when I put my tinder in the USA most of my matches were FOB African foids, Polynesians and Carib spics.
You won’t mog nothing, at best, your UK negro ass would probably get shanked and left to bleed out on the streets like a pig 🐷 🐷

Fuck man, I remember going to one of Scarlxrds concerts like 7 years ago. Time flies fast.

i know a thick mexican spic bitch who is bwc only and never fucked a bbc or other spic, she is ugly asf in the face tho
bwc still strong in 2024

You won’t mog nothing, at best, your UK negro ass would probably get shanked and left to bleed out on the streets like a pig 🐷 🐷
So you say little pig boy fact remains I can run trains on your spic women infact I have had 3 opportunities to fuck them so I’d be careful if I were you little beast

• JFL
So you say little pig boy fact remains I can run trains on your spic women infact I have had 3 opportunities to fuck them so I’d be careful if I were you little beast
Ain’t nobody scared of some schizo looksminned nigger and his ramblings :lul::lul::lul:

looks like shit kys op

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
BBC is winning worldwide

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and latincell95

They're BWC only sadly boyo
Indios like us can only get sheboons realistically

• JFL
  • +1
They're BWC only sadly boyo
Indios like us can only get sheboons realistically
Cope sheboons don’t go for Hispanics

• Hmm...
Cope sheboons don’t go for Hispanics
Bullshit
They LOVE latinos
You should watch some Lebo black and understand their preferences

• Ugh..
Reactions: PastillaNegra
Bullshit
They LOVE latinos
You should watch some Lebo black and understand their preferences
No they don’t outside of the west coast and they especially wouldn’t go for a non giga nt maxxed more urban Hispanic.

No they don’t outside of the west coast and they especially wouldn’t go for a non giga nt maxxed more urban Hispanic.
If you had to choose
Would you pick an AVG white girl, a HQNP latina HTB or a black stacylite.

• JFL
Dreads and tats pilled again

If you had to choose
Would you pick an AVG white girl, a HQNP latina HTB or a black stacylite.
HQNP latina htb gets me the most horny and is better for a ltr. Black stacylites never seen but all the supposed black stacylites people post are legit just mtbs at best. Average white girl depends on what area tbh.