Hot Latina is bwc only

HQNP latina htb gets me the most horny and is better for a ltr. Black stacylites never seen but all the supposed black stacylites people post are legit just mtbs at best. Average white girl depends on what area tbh.
Bruh tbh jfl at having standards as an incel, you should try OLD and go out on dates with any foid that likes you

Bruh tbh jfl at having standards as an incel, you should try OLD and go out on dates with any foid that likes you
I have 0 standards. Ascension is sex I would fuck anything. A ltr is different ID go for a deformed chick over some MTB ghetto foid who ID betabuxx for. Betabuxxing is so cucked and miserable

• Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing
I have 0 standards. Ascension is sex I would fuck anything. A ltr is different ID go for a deformed chick over some MTB ghetto foid who ID betabuxx for. Betabuxxing is so cucked and miserable
Tales. If you genuinely had 0 standards you would´ve ascended a long time ago with yo looks

Tales. If you genuinely had 0 standards you would´ve ascended a long time ago with yo looks
Tales. Legit never had a foid interested in me since I guess the one I fucked it up hard with but just be first in middle school means nothing. Outside of that especially post Covid 0 IOIs

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Tales. Legit never had a foid interested in me since I guess the one I fucked it up hard with but just be first in middle school means nothing. Outside of that especially post Covid 0 IOIs
You know it’s ovER when Mexican subhumans mog us to death :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

IMG 3775

The average Caribbean Hispanic literally has actual hunter eyes, tend to be bone moggers and have a more robust lower third.

in mumbai maybe

Ain’t nobody scared of some schizo looksminned nigger and his ramblings :lul::lul::lul:
you, @ElTruecel and @PrinceLuenLeoncur are all probably inkwell subhumans arguing over women youll never fuck. Sounds harsh but its just a brutal reality pill

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
I’ve realized the truth @PastillaNegra @EggKing @latincell95 @The Antichrist @TheDarkEnigma the top tier hqnp latina foids that are worthwhile are white only. 95% of goblinas are loud, ghetto, slutty hoodrats, HQNP jbs are the main latinas I’ve always been attracted to. HQNP white/latina Is law.

Apple cheekbones + almond eyes + bangs + full lips + barely any makeup + thin build is law fuckkkk.
Do high class HQNP latinas even exist? Most of the ones I see that fit that are usually white/white passing themselves

• So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
Chad in the slums of Santa Cruz Bolivia
why is it so hard for niggas to admit an ethnic is a chad. He literally looks like what a stereotypical chad would but with a different pheno

• JFL
why is it so hard for niggas to admit an ethnic is a chad. He literally looks like what a stereotypical chad would but with a different pheno
Third world Chad=HTN

• JFL
the beeches want that white cocku

If you had to choose
Would you pick an AVG white girl, a HQNP latina HTB or a black stacylite.
None.
majority of women are vile vipers.
I do not want my faith to be hurt by some witches.

You know it’s ovER when Mexican subhumans mog us to death :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

View attachment 2826019
Who’s this
doesnt exist
Cope
youre a supposed blackpiller but still believe the HQNP meme
yes I do. And the girls I posted I said are 1 in a 1000. Hqnp is rare not non existent
How is the second HQNP?
dms.
Do high class HQNP latinas even exist? Most of the ones I see that fit that are usually white/white passing themselves
The ones I posted are just that.
Lol why u simp for that mtb venezuelan i see foids hotter and prettier on the daily
I only use that pic for certain reasons and no u don’t especially for Latinas. It’s just the pic making u underrate bruh she literally has proper almond eyes, developed Anteface, apple cheekbones, full lips and she’s wearing barely any makeup if none at all there. Most Latinas are round faced, have lower set cheekbones and aren’t as forward grown let alone foids in general.

Most women don’t even have that level of proper forward growth with proper ratios like her cmon she’s attractive lol factually above MTB. The average makeup frauding foid doesn’t even hit close to her level u just don’t like her body

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
@yandex99 my ideals
Dude,we had this discussion already.americans/=/foreign latinas.hispanic American culture is a purely toxic amalgamation of both negatives of the cultures.Also mestizas aren't even my ideal,My ideal girls are Arabians and Indians that love Christ .I just am not into boring ass hqnp white women.Im not into light hair.having a black guy is a status symbol in america.most slumdwelling latinas from latin america dream of a blonde mascthetic rich hunk not a BBC.the op girl is slatheted in makeup and does squats or got a BBL.shes low tier goblina.

Dude,we had this discussion already.americans/=/foreign latinas.hispanic American culture is a purely toxic amalgamation of both negatives of the cultures.Also mestizas aren't even my ideal,My ideal girls are Arabians and Indians that love Christ .I just am not into boring ass hqnp white women.Im not into light hair.having a black guy is a status symbol in america.most slumdwelling latinas from latin america dream of a blonde mascthetic rich hunk not a BBC.the op girl is slatheted in makeup and does squats or got a BBL.shes low tier goblina.
I wasn’t referring to the goblina op posted

i need hot latina pussy on my slavic dick

doesnt happen

I wasn’t referring to the goblina op posted
Oh my bad thought you were mocking me.she looks arab and I like her in the second pic.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Oh my bad thought you were mocking me.she looks arab and I like her in the second pic.
I wasn’t I was tagging u to show the HQNP Latinas I desired that mog 99.9% of Hispanic women on a cranio facial level including “white” Hispanics & werent sluts but ideal high inhib virgins