How +16 kg in 20 days look like

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I am only 2 pins apart from my cycle and long esters of test and tren, so mosst of the mass I've gained is thanks to dbol, test and tren are only yet to start working. Both photos I am unpumped and dehydrated (last photo 3 days of fasting and binge drinking and snorting mdma 24/7 so I dont look as good as I could)

Yes let us compare 2 completely different angles

• +1
Reactions: callisto and N1666
View attachment 2815087View attachment 2815088I am only 2 pins apart from my cycle and long esters of test and tren, so mosst of the mass I've gained is thanks to dbol, test and tren are only yet to start working. Both photos I am unpumped and dehydrated (last photo 3 days of fasting and binge drinking and snorting mdma 24/7 so I dont look as good as I could)

That can't be you i saw this giga mogger pick of you in terms of body a while back you look way to skinny here compared to that your lats are much water as well

That can't be you i saw this giga mogger pick of you in terms of body a while back you look way to skinny here compared to that your lats are much water as well
Dude after these photos were made I lost all my muscle due to drugs and illness, I did drugs for months and starved for 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Dude after these photos were made I lost all my muscle due to drugs and illness, I did drugs for months and starved for 2 weeks

bro get off the drugs then that frame was a ceo of mogging tier frame

bro get off the drugs then that frame was a ceo of mogging tier frame
yeah I am 2 months sober and only started going to the gym 20 days ago after not training for like 2 months and being ill

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
yeah I am 2 months sober and only started going to the gym 20 days ago after not training for like 2 months and being ill
although I relapsed on mdma but I didnt enjoy that much so I wont start binge snorting again

lol did you lose all your muscle jfl

Ngl I'm mirin you and @ConfusedBolivian I just don't wanna fucking nuke my health even though roids give giga mogger results even to subhuman bodies

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
No muscles for your face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Schizomogger
No muscles for your face
I dont care about my face really, I just want to get jacked, I dont care how women percieve me, cuz I dont want to have a relationship or even sex

• Woah
Reactions: shieldzz
that's not a 16kg difference you delusional retard

you can't feasibly gain almost 1kg of mass in a day anyway irrespective of whether it's fat or muscle

More like 5 pounds but at least you didn’t pack on any fat