How 2 become the main character?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
i wanna become the main character in my life. i've always just been a nobody side character, or at best a filler-arc protagonist that nobody bothered to watch.

How do i become the main character??? I'm always an outsider no matter where i go, even with these truecel IT type of ppl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and LooksThinker
How tall are you?

sorry to say but protagonists are very tall so they stand out from crowd..

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
How tall are you?

sorry to say but protagonists are very tall so they stand out from crowd..
6ft, i heightmogg everyone in my class, yet still i'm a nobody nobody ever talks to

Get stroma in one eye its the easiest way to be a striking anime character

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: DharkDC, poopoohead, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Master_Wanky and sergeant blackpill
practice solipsism

• +1
practice solipsism
is that the belief that basically everybody but you is NPC? idk how i would convince myself of such an abstract concept

idk

statusmaxx
moneymaxx
looksmax
socialcirclemaxx

+ height

= main character
wtf this is difficult shit, idk where to even start, i don't have a social circle and i have horrible social anxiety problems

• So Sad
Reactions: Member since 2022
  • So Sad
i wanna become the main character in my life. i've always just been a nobody side character, or at best a filler-arc protagonist that nobody bothered to watch.

How do i become the main character??? I'm always an outsider no matter where i go, even with these truecel IT type of ppl.
Moneymaxx and statusmaxx, get outside contacts. All you need to do, also learn to fight.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Haunting and sergeant blackpill
Stop Caring about sum shit. Also - being main character sucks, they usually have hardest lives. Just put headphones with vibing songs and chill around thinking you are the guy. You feel like this because you dont have aims in live, get ones and make turns to get them, just chill and make the work to get status, money and girls like people above said.

How i said - fuck yourself and start fucking doing something to gain things people above said. And also be friends with people who you think are have more money/success in life than you, you would want to get to their level and fucking get motivated.

People saying - become a god or main character thinking all others are npcs, go fuck yourself

Some song i use while vibing

• +1
yeah that is the only serious way u have to study solipsism
heres a long asf essay some guy wrote https://yourconstruct3.blogspot.com/
bro i probably have like 90 IQ idk if i'll understand this shit, sounds hella complicated brotha, maybe imma try tho but i just dont see how this pertains to the subject?

bro i probably have like 90 IQ idk if i'll understand this shit, sounds hella complicated brotha, maybe imma try tho but i just dont see how this pertains to the subject?
doesnt need high iq to comprehend it imo. the author guides u hand by hand to it. it changes the way u see this world. but if you are quite literal with being the MC, that essay will leave you quite skeptical about existence. to me it was a fun read to kill time.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
nobody is the main character of anything

ppl who refer themselves at the "main character" or see themselves at that in their mind are just loser narcies

so there's your answer to become one, become a schizo narcy

1. Get money so that you can afford 2.
2. Do cool stuff

Basically this is how you stop being an NPC

idk

statusmaxx
moneymaxx
looksmax
socialcirclemaxx

+ height

= main character
No, main characters are generally very good looking facially with unremarkable heights (5'9-6'1) as they are often accompanied by a tall bulky unattractive friend (6'2-6'8).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, poopoohead and HitAndRun
get light brown skin and red undertones get thicker eyebrows wear shoelifts get long hair and maintain it extremely well gymcel and sleep 10 hours everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
Just be 6psl minimum bro

You need to be unique in a certain aspect something that differentiates you from the crowd

Lean athletic physique

Ambitious no main character is rotting most have goals they want to achieve

You need a likable personality one that gravitates people towards you

Be fairly attractive and striking in some way 5 psl 6.5 psl I would say most main characters are good looking but not alien tier

Dress differently uniquely while not looking like a retard but still looking good

just teach urself the dark triad traits but if ur ugly ur just going to be cringe and a social outcast.beautiful people can be rude but ugly mofos need to be jolly to surivive

No, main characters are generally very good looking facially with unremarkable heights (5'9-6'1) as they are often accompanied by a tall bulky unattractive friend (6'2-6'8).
also true.. but it depends a lot

Go talk to someone about your problems

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead

Inner drive.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and sergeant blackpill
Start a revolution and go ER

talk to who bro?
Parents if the relationship is good (but I assume it’s not)

Maybe a psychiatrist but the healthcare is a complete joke tbh but that’s probably the only way I know bro

the question in itself is stupid because even the main character is the side character in someone elses story. Just be yourself and do what you want to do. Dont live for other people. Be a complete narcissist.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and poopoohead