How to get reacts part 2

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Sultans cumslut: property of ethnic BVLLS, TEE HEE
THREAD 1: BBC RACE BAIT
Make a thread on BBC SMV/BBCpill show a pinkoid foid being blasted by a bbc badboy mogger like me and your good. The uglier the better though you preferably want an ugly 5’5 nigga to slay a Stacy to rub it in.

THREAD 2: RELIGION ESP THOSE MOCKING ISLAM
Now I partially take blame for this as the mulsims used to try this place as an dawaghandist sanctuary where they’d convince stupid younguns into their death cult. BUT I CAME AND CUCKED EVERY MUSLIM
HERE and now I have started a new movement here. All religious threads get at least 1-2 pages DO NOT MAKE AN ATHEIST THREAD nobody takes atheists seriously

THREAD 3: SUPERSTAR THREADS:
We all know how @Amnesia and @Blackgymmax hell even @forevergymcelling make any thread it can be about them taking a big shit and it’ll alwyas blow up. Just be superstar or chad theory 😢

THREAD 4: ACTUAL LOOKSMAXING THREAD
an thread that’s legit and not WATER about how to looksmax will get you superstar status and many views/reacts we saw this with the child @pneumocystosis or whatever his name is JFL.

THREAD 5: RACE MOCKERY,
Make a thread mocking a race (usually curries being curries which is an L but they are lwo
Hanging fruit) or one on how blacks are aggresive and low IQ. These get very emotional reactions and go on forever. You can also throw in some racebait like how Cumskins cuckhold gooks etc

6 FOURM BEEFS:
Here is where Looksmax users bully eachother, rhe beef saga is great and an amazing way to get reacts. Some become victims like Crisc but others become
Fourm legends like @MrGlutton

That’s it thanks for my ted talk my children.
Remeber Jesus loves you, even you Mohamedens who follow an antichrist

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, nope, Ricky212 and 8 others
nah.

best rep method is to be first reply to a high effort thread and say something funny.

@ascension made a career out of this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, nope, nathan and 5 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and pneumocystosis
But some of them were :feelshah:
Fuckin give me reacts you stupid little nigger cunt bitch faggot pussy cumskin ayrab Sandnigger pedo titry sucker booty licker bbc lover etc etc etc

Plz

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
1. is the best way to get reps fr

Pls react:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Fuckin give me reacts you stupid little nigger cunt bitch faggot pussy cumskin ayrab Sandnigger pedo titry sucker booty licker bbc lover etc etc etc

Plz
Just because you mentioned our lord Jesus Christ i give you a react and blessings from Gandy Heaven.

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just because you mentioned our lord Jesus Christ i give you a react and blessings from Gandy Heaven.
Didn’t know you was a follower. Thank you brother, CHRIST HAS RISEN.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Bookmarked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah, nathan and 2 others
Newfags these days are too retarded to devise strategies that would give them reacts.
Many years ago, new users would get bullied for having shitty post-rep ratios but nowadays it has become the norm to have a shitty one among these newfags.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, pneumocystosis, nathan and 2 others
Newfags these days are too retarded to devise strategies that would give them reacts.
Many years ago, new users would get bullied for having shitty post-rep ratios but nowadays it has become the norm to have a shitty one among these newfags.
I comment on every thread even retarded shit and I still have a good Rep ratio. Why? Because I’m funny and BBC halo
Bookmarked.
😘

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and optimisticzoomer
Your rep ratio is shit subhuman

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and nathan
my reps were made back when I made high effort threads of content that was interesting and insightful u faggot not only bc of my looks

i always hate when ppl say my reps are just cause of looks

who else has ever made a long series of essentially play by play detailed descriptions of dates/slay stories of how it started all the way to how I closed

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry, nope, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
my reps were made back when I made high effort threads of content that was interesting and insightful u faggot not only bc of my looks

i always hate when ppl say my reps are just cause of looks

who else has ever made a long series of essentially play by play detailed descriptions of dates/slay stories of how it started all the way to how I closed
Chill out brother I actually like your posts your a good poster chill brah I’m jsut saying your looks helped dude JFL

Those slayer threads wouldn’t have happened if you weren’t chad cos your gl you get those stories. I get none cos I’m not chad and I live in the United shitdom lol

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Chill out brother I actually like your posts your a good poster chill brah I’m jsut saying your looks helped dude JFL

Those slayer threads wouldn’t have happened if you weren’t chad cos your gl you get those stories. I get none cos I’m not chad and I live in the United shitdom lol

look who’s here kissing muh “forum chad’s” ass like a sad little dog wanting approval and validation from its master

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nope, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
Mirin post:rep
Fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Gargantuan
look who’s here kissing muh “forum chad’s” ass like a sad little dog wanting approval and validation from its master

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
He’s a good poster nobody’s kidding his ass. Me and amnesa get along in every other thread this is jsut a misunderstanding he thinks I’m attacking him I’m telling him I’m not. That simple buddy

lol if you think I’m doing this cos he’s “MUH CHAD” I’m not a faggot like 90% of users here I just know how to differentiate between those who are misinterpreting my comments and those who are pieces of shit

Race bait is law. No better bang for buck. 0 effort.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
He’s a good poster nobody’s kidding his ass. Me and amnesa get along in every other thread this is jsut a misunderstanding he thinks I’m attacking him I’m telling him I’m not. That simple buddy

lol if you think I’m doing this cos he’s “MUH CHAD” I’m not a faggot like 90% of users here I just know how to differentiate between those who are misinterpreting my comments and those who are pieces of shit

“i-i-m so sorry @Amnesia i-i d-dd-didn’t mean to offend you p-please forgive me” :soy::soy::soy:

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Costcosuperstore, Aero and 2 others
“i-i-m so sorry @Amnesia i-i d-dd-didn’t mean to offend you p-please forgive me” :soy::soy::soy:

:lul::lul::lul:
If that’s what it looks like then umm lol. But nope that wasn’t the intention I’d unironically react the same way to you tbh… or @murdah or @yeeyeeslayer but if you think this then lol.

I knew your comment would garner a lot of likes cos it is funny and a good roast so mirin your roasting ima have to edit my thread and add that into number 6

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Sprinkles
Also, you forgot to mention larping.

Larping slay or rejection stories

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Costcosuperstore, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person