How an autistic subhuman had sex with 1000 girls

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
This guy is meant to be the second best pua in the world with 1000 girls banged

He made this video explaining his journey from autist to 3-400 girls 3 or 4 years or so ago

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ark, czwarty, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others
He isn’t autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
He isn’t autistic
Why do you say that.

Apparently he did 4 months of serious pua (like 10.000 approaches) before he lost his virginity.

the only thing you need to learn from him is that hes 6ft and white

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, lordgandy2000, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
This guy is meant to be the second best pua in the world with 1000 girls banged

He made this video explaining his journey from autist to 3-400 girls 3 or 4 years or so ago

Is he selling courses?

Why do you say that.
Cause anyone on the spectrum couldn’t do what he does plus his mannerisms are clearly neurotypical. You guys are only labelling him as autistic because his entire yt channel is about game and pua as like it’s his muh “hyper fixation” or something

the only thing you need to learn from him is that hes 6ft and white
5'10 or 5'11 I think

Is he selling courses?
Yes but back in the day he was apparently posting a shit ton of proof via instagram stories of girls he was banging etc.

The mexican govenement kicked him out of Mexico and people want to kill him for banging their girls etc if you check out news articles on him.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
Cause anyone on the spectrum couldn’t do what he does plus his mannerisms are clearly neurotypical. You guys are only labelling him as autistic because his entire yt channel is about game and pua as like it’s his muh “hyper fixation” or something
The point is through game he became normal then cool

autist but with very low neuroticism - dangerous combo. Reminds of me of some sluthate chinese user who as a 5'3 - made like 30 000 aproaches and got laid 12 times. Also similar to tyler from rsd- autistic focus on pua and nonstop desire to approach with 0 fuckes given.

Goes to show that good brain wiring>>>>looks in the long run. Average user here probably need to make 10x less appraoches in order to get laid once compared to that guy but almost no one has a healthy brain to withstand a single rejection.

autist but with very low neuroticism - dangerous combo. Reminds of me of some sluthate chinese user who as a 5'3 - made like 30 000 aproaches and got laid 12 times. Also similar to tyler from rsd- autistic focus on pua and nonstop desire to approach with 0 fuckes given.

Goes to show that good brain wiring>>>>looks in the long run. Average user here probably need to make 10x less appraoches in order to get laid once compared to that guy but almost no one has a healthy brain to withstand a single rejection.
Ive realized nt is everything when i saw my LTN friends get girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, marek937, gietol and 2 others

He has over 33,000 girls phone numbers thats how much action he has taken. Makes me fully believe he has banged 1000 girls and rejected girls due to having so many.

Attachments

• phone number.png
    phone number.png
    599.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and Anasurimbor
yh. all these shit here is legit if you have - depression/social anxiety/neurasthenia and feminine brain wiring. That type of guy really need to be an 8 to fuck a landwale from tinder.
In real life its just numbers game+luck+healthy ego which allow subhumans with healthy brains consistently date up and not care about rejections and blackpill/red pill sheat.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Ark and Deleted member 28541
Cold approach will be going away, it’s becoming more and more considered inappropriate and potentially even criminal harsssment.

What’s his height?

are you all out of your fucking minds :lul:

he's ugly asf, probably just pays girls to kiss him on camera so he can sell some course

Always the ugliest users who come to this conclusion. Who would have guessed.