How and where should I ask a girl from school to go out?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I've been getting hit with big IOIs by this girl or I'm autistic asf. She is a very extroverted girl so that's what makes me unsure if the IOIs and her talking to me actually mean something. Now is the best time to make a move. If she accepts and goes out with me that's amazing, if I get rejected that will be embarrassing as fuck but I'll just try to avoid contact with her for the next 2 months (school ends in 2 months).

I wanted to ask her to come to my birthday party this Friday, but she told me that her relative had birthday on the same day (she told me that a long time ago as well so she didn't make it up), so I didn't invite her because of that, because I knew chances of her going to her relative's bday party on the same Friday were extremely high.

Personally for me, inviting her to my birthday party would be much easier for me than asking her out tbh. It's one thing to invite girls to your birthday party and a whole different world to actually ask them to go out on a date with you or smth.

What do you guys think I should do?

She's 18 and I'm 19. Both in HS.

I've been thinking and thinking about different scenarios way too much. I don't want to be like "do you wanna go out or something?". If I invite her to a party and she declines I'd feel way less embarrassed than if I invited her to go out with me on a date and she declined.

I've been thinking of giving her an offer that she couldn't reject or inviting her to an extremely good restaurant but I would probably come off as a SIMP, tryhard, needy, betabuxxer wannabe or some shit. But I want her to remember that experience and make it very interesting for her so it would be harder for her to decline and she'd remember this for a long time.

But I'm afraid she would try to take advantage of my financial position and I'm most likely sure I come from a family richer than she does.

OR

I invite her clubbing and say that is like an after-party for my birthday. Which is technically not inviting a girl out on a date but just to a party and I'd have like 1 or 2 friends with me. But I would have to say this to her because the clubs are 2.5 hour drive from my town, I'd have to tell her that SHE WOULD HAVE TO SLEEPOVER AT MY PARENTS' APARTMENT WHICH THEY OWN IN THE CAPITAL CITY WHERE THE CLUBS ARE (We both live around 2.5 hours away from this location.)

Now that would sound kinda shady for a first date, what do you think...? Bring her to a club, get her drunk and then she is forced to stay in my apartment because she would be drunk and buses don't drive back home during night and it's an extremely long 2-3 hour drive to where she actually lives. Chances are she would say no.

Any ideas?

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
sounds cool tbh

How: Pull a gun on her

Where: Graveyard

Ask for her number