How appealing is this Latina foid pheno (in terms of mass appeal)?

How appealing is this Latina pheno (in terms of mass appeal)?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Based on appeal annd colouring and not PSL how do you rate this Latina pheno?

I find this pheno quite appealing, but it is a very rare pheno in Europe. My wife however likes the contrast but says she would find it bad on a man.

IMG 8404
IMG 8405

Compared to the standard white woman with blue/green eyes and blonde hair and beta carotene tan and other phenos.
Will do mulatta pheno, and other ethnic phenos, and squishy pheno soon.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, flippasav, human304 and 1 other person
extremely appealing

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Looks Pale, I don't feel attracted

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Imretarded? and sub5c3l
dark looks fog
True
Shame this pheno is extremely rare in the uk, and instead you get sheboon and pajeeta for ethnic foids (only appealing ethnic foid pheno here is mulatta)

• JFL
Reactions: bluntmullet
@TechnoBoss why low appeal

@TechnoBoss why low appeal
I don’t know she just doesn’t look that good to me. I don’t like Asian looking faces in general. She looks too Asian for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Xangsane
I don’t know she just doesn’t look that good to me. I don’t like Asian looking faces in general. She looks too Asian for me.
None are asian jfl

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@flippasav

In the slums of Daejeon maybe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and Lynxress
@Tir3d why low appeal

@flippasav
Idk man some can class it as trashy but the ones with obvious asian features fog the most for example the 4th row middle of the first pic

• +1

I find this pheno quite appealing, but it is a very rare pheno in Europe. My wife however likes the contrast but says she would find it bad on a man.

View attachment 2818908View attachment 2818909
Compared to the standard white woman with blue/green eyes and blonde hair and beta carotene tan and other phenos.

Like which ones?

Why so? Which ones have obvious asian features?
The 4th row of the middle girl is the best and has the most “obvious asian features”
She can even pass in central asia imo

• +1
They have Asian features, I saw the real hot Latinas on my trip to Brazil, those mulattas, a mix of black and Swedish, a perfect combination after white of course. But if you have Amerindian or Asian blood you lose a lot since they are ugly races.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
They have Asian features, I saw the real hot Latinas on my trip to Brazil, those mulattas, a mix of black and Swedish, a perfect combination after white of course. But if you have Amerindian or Asian blood you lose a lot since they are ugly races.
WHat is your ethnicity

You have a wife :feelsgiga:

I'm a mutt
That doesn't matter, I prefer to marry a Swedish or a Brazilian mulatto woman rather than a woman of my ethnicity, they are very ugly. You have to improve the breed, not make it worse, otherwise you can end up like a curry or an abo

That doesn't matter, I prefer to marry a Swedish or a Brazilian mulatto woman rather than a woman of my ethnicity, they are very ugly. You have to improve the breed, not make it worse, otherwise you can end up like a curry or an abo
gulf arab women can look nice but not all

gulf arab women can look nice but not all
There are beautiful women everywhere, but, for example, the level of women in Morocco or Spain is much higher than that of Saudi Arabia.

There are beautiful women everywhere, but, for example, the level of women in Morocco or Spain is much higher than that of Saudi Arabia.
there are pretty saudi women who have mulatta or jordanian-like phenos

So many squishy girls in those photos

@Hottaco34

Ah, so new jeans idol is Latina ?

• JFL