How are normies so fucking stupid ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I've never met more groups of people on the internet which make me question my sanity half the time like these people never read any of the studies in literature and they retarded claims like looks aren't everything they don't matter a metric fuck tonne women are by nature hypergamous and what pisses me off god it makes me seethe is the men who simp why do they do this what are they gaining here i feel like I'm going insane half the time I can't talk about this shit at work because they will fire me therapists are blue pilled as fuck my friends are all fucking blue pilled.

How can you solve an actual problem when your the only guy in the area that is aware of the problem a problem exists for a reason right ? but how can you solve it if you can't even talk about it. Like I've been told the same shit at work over and over again when ever I bring up studies to show them why women are awful creatures but they still cope like at what point will society ever accept the black pill ?.

Were not a black pilled society black pilled socities would be practising eugenics and getting frozen sperm from male models like henry cavill I mean it only takes a generation right a man can provide 100's of billions of sperm cells all it takes is 1 gen of cucks which I'm willing to be if it gurrantees society in the next generation are filled with chads I don't give a fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Primalsplit, horizontallytall and 2 others
if you were high iq you wouldn't be seething over other people and spiking your cortisol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Hardrada, Deleted member 4397 and 5 others
if you were high iq you wouldn't be seething over other people and spiking your cortisol.
If you were actually smart you would exploit retards to your advantage and pray that they don't ever wise up

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, chosen-one and horizontallytall

Bro I'm not high IQ normies are that fucking stupid how are you not seething being black pilled is my question are you really black pilled

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, LampPostPrime and BrahminBoss
Bro I'm not high IQ normies are that fucking stupid how are you not seething being black pilled is my question are you really black pilled
how is that supposed to be my problem? im supposed to show the way for everyone how to live? bit of a god complex innit?

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and charizy
how is that supposed to be my problem? im supposed to show the way for everyone how to live? bit of a god complex innit?

Well I would prefer the henry cavill strategy where every 1 in society looks like chads after reading as many studies as I have this shit is hyper depressing you can actually model out the likelyhood of life success purely based on looks just with an algorithm I can't even imagine in 10 years

• So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
If you were actually smart you would exploit retards to your advantage and pray that they don't ever wise up

You are not mark zuccerberg bill gates or some super good looking hyper chad to where your in the positions of power

at what point will society ever accept the black pill ?.
Will happen once the majority of men can't even get into betabucks relationships because 90% of the women are on OnlyFans, Tinder, collecting welfare or getting $ through diversity hiring, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
normies mog u incel

I've never met more groups of people on the internet which make me question my sanity half the time like these people never read any of the studies in literature and they retarded claims like looks aren't everything they don't matter a metric fuck tonne women are by nature hypergamous and what pisses me off god it makes me seethe is the men who simp why do they do this what are they gaining here i feel like I'm going insane half the time I can't talk about this shit at work because they will fire me therapists are blue pilled as fuck my friends are all fucking blue pilled.

How can you solve an actual problem when your the only guy in the area that is aware of the problem a problem exists for a reason right ? but how can you solve it if you can't even talk about it. Like I've been told the same shit at work over and over again when ever I bring up studies to show them why women are awful creatures but they still cope like at what point will society ever accept the black pill ?.

Were not a black pilled society black pilled socities would be practising eugenics and getting frozen sperm from male models like henry cavill I mean it only takes a generation right a man can provide 100's of billions of sperm cells all it takes is 1 gen of cucks which I'm willing to be if it gurrantees society in the next generation are filled with chads I don't give a fuck
Only time I feel like this is when people are talking about pro-immigration and how mixing multiple races could somehow be a good thing whilst all problems in the culture from housing, low wage, and general moral are directly related to the number of immigrants taken in.

Women are fine realistically, sometimes they can be emotional and irrational which is annoying as hell, but they do their best most of the time to avoid being taken advantage of.