How are some syrians so white

D

dhdhdbshababssns

Iron

who is this? he may not be arab and just speak it/ live there
his pheno seems white

his pheno seems white
Some tiktok guy, his name is ahmed, hes a syrian immigrant in sweden tiktok tag is @ahmad_zeiid

his pheno seems white
nah if i were to guess, jordanian/syrian, i have seen men and women from there with blonde hair blue eyes in the masses, of course jewish media has to put the darkskins on camera for their agenda, the levant area has alot of white pheno lookin ppl, arabs aren't a race, just culture

if i remember they say there was a big genetic influence from ancient romans & some other stuff idk look it up

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
their ancestors were raped into having white dna

wmsf

Colored eyes and hair are genetic mutations. These can occur in any ethnic group. Doesn’t mean they have European admixture per se, but Arabic countries were the site of the Crusades, but the first crusade was known for not having any sexual violence. I think the later crusades did involve sexual violence and that could explain the higher rates of white-passing people in those countries. Turkey also has white-passing people because the Ottomans took Eastern European and Balkan sex slaves. Iran also had white-passing people and this is because ancient Iranian empires had territory in Eastern Europe as well as the Caucasus area and they would relocate people from these regions into Iran. Furthermore, Persian women intermarried with Macedonian men during the times of Alexander the Great. Speaking of Alexander, all his wives were Persian. Of course, all of the white-passing people are a minority in their respective countries.