How are there no new salludons popping up?

positiveloop

positiveloop

Bronze
Surely by 2023 there should be plently of people who figured out years ago, like salludon, how to master mewing and stayed dedicated for years. So where are they?

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing, apathy and bloomercel
Surely by 2023 there should be plently of people who figured out years ago, like salludon, how to master mewing and stayed dedicated for years. So where are they?
bcuz everyone and their mother is ascending, transformations don't look that special anymore.
This is my 'mewing' transformation, now being used as ads for shitty products without my permission

Attachments

• Polish_20230627_040347067.webp
    147.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donxx, midlatinocel, hopecel and 5 others
cope lol

nowadays we have more moggers than ever

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angrl_r, Ryan, 5.5psl and 14 others
bcuz everyone and their mother is ascending, transformations don't look that special anymore.
This is my 'mewing' transformation, now being used as ads for shitty products without my permission
Sue them

Wait 6 months

Alrdy had my photo removed from multiple websites. I didn't even share this photo publically before, only in a private FB group.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and positiveloop
Bc salad-on 1 in 1 trillion saudi

Damn thats true, he was just one of the firsts. still i rarely come across transformations like his, but probably 90% of people who had them arent posting them.

Your transformstion is insane man, congratulations. Can i ask whats the time frame?

That sucks bro, have you dmed them?

Damn thats true, he was just one of the firsts. still i rarely come across transformations like his, but probably 90% of people who had them arent posting them.

Your transformstion is insane man, congratulations. Can i ask whats the time frame?

That sucks bro, have you dmed them?
That's 5 years difference. Well the photo went kinda viral, there are like 20+ business and IG pages using my photos without permission..
That's why I didn't really share any other transformation photos. At this point, I just accepted that this photo will be on the net...

Wait even the picture is from a
That's 5 years difference. Well the photo went kinda viral, there are like 20+ business and IG pages using my photos without permission..
That's why I didn't really share any other transformation photos. At this point, I just accepted that this photo will be on the net...
Fucking leeches
Wait even the photo you have is from one of those websites? Flexjaw :lul:

Wait even the picture is from a

Fucking leeches
Wait even the photo you have is from one of those websites? Flexjaw :lul:
Ye my photo was actually low quality, this website heavily edited it to make the quality better and altered my before slightly.
This is another post with my original photo:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Probably run by some 16 yo
He just steals transformafion photos and uses them for his fake reviews, what a scumbag

Just wait bro. I’ll be the next sensation. I guarantee it.

• +1
Reactions: angrl_r
I heard he got hidden surgery or it was some type of late puberty anomaly. I'm not sure if mewing did it or else someone else would've recreated it with similar results as him.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Ye my photo was actually low quality, this website heavily edited it to make the quality better and altered my before slightly.
This is another post with my original photo:

Well at least your transformation motivates others and exposes them to orthotropics

But there has to be some ai tool that scans the web and detects your face in one of thise scam shops, theyre popping up like mushrooms in the forest

Hmmm wonder why…

mewing is cope

LOL im the new forum chad yall niggas can worship me now

IMG 1294

Age? If under 22 when started it’s believable

If not then idk if I buy that and it’s probably fillers/implants, because it’s a better transformation than solludon lmfao.

Also, the before pic is kinda frauding because it’s tilted downwards and the after pic the phone is straight dead on no tilt. Lens distortion + there might be a bit of barrel distortion going on. Need to know the focal length of both phones and distance from mirror in both pics. But still it’s bigger change than Salludon

Bellow is how it’d look wit minimal lens distortion, still bigger change than salludon though

Attachments

• IMG_0898.jpeg
    IMG_0898.jpeg
    321.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0898.jpeg
    IMG_0898.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

If not then idk if I buy that and it’s probably fillers/implants, because it’s a better transformation than solludon lmfao.

Also, the before pic is kinda frauding because it’s tilted downwards and the after pic the phone is straight dead on no tilt. Lens distortion + there might be a bit of barrel distortion going on. Need to know the focal length of both phones and distance from mirror in both pics. But still it’s bigger change than Salludon

Bellow is how it’d look wit minimal lens distortion, still bigger change than salludon though
I think I was above 20 in the left pic. There is definitely some lens distortion going on, though the distance from the mirror is about the same. I did zoom in a little on the right pic vs the left one unzoomed. No surgeries done, and its not that the left pic is an outlier.. I have way worse photos even from when I was like 21. I look totally different now in selfies, distance or whatever.. I actually feel disgusted looking at my before photos

The filler dissolved and his parentss prob told him they'd hang him by his ball if he gets plastic surgery ever again.

Here 2 other pics from a far distance (21 - 27), lens distortion should be minimal. Also maybe good to mention, I have bruxism and chewed a lot of falim.

Attachments

• IMG_20170706_204716.jpg
    IMG_20170706_204716.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0485_edit_2.jpg
    IMG_0485_edit_2.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan