How are your looks limiting you?

R

rxbg123

Iron
I’ve noticed recently sometimes I feel like shit when I spend time in communities like this. I see the pics of all the good looking people on here and I know that I will never be them. I see my reflection in a window and think I look genuinely retarded and this creates an intense hatred for myself.

But when I step outside, I realise that most people are actually not attractive. They’re just normal looking people. I get treated with respect, people are nice to me and they smile at me. So I must be somewhat normal as well right yet I know I’m ugly and can improve on myself.

So it begs the question, do u guys get treated well? How is ur attractiveness limiting you? Is it just with relationships?

Let’s say it is to do with relationships. Why are so many average looking guys in relationships? I feel like the only benefit of being extremely good looking is easy access to casual sex but isn’t a cute regular gf better? Tbh I’ve never tried dating, I know I’ll get no matches on dating apps so maybe this is what I’m missing.

Let me know ur thoughts

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 28541
3690452 0B295D25 FEC1 4B97 B8F4 69B20CD29754

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, PseudoMaxxer and SAQUIB66
im mtn at best
males respect me cuz frame
ltb-mtb's are nice to me irl
mtb+ ignore me
online they say hi back but ghost me after that

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, PseudoMaxxer and 5.5psl
im mtn at best
mtb+ ignore me
Do u reckon these mtb would be ur gf

I am tall LTN with good frame and long hair. I dont think my looks are limiting me but I am mentally limiting myself

Had 1 girl approach me before, rejected her cuz I felt like I dont want to be with someone till I ascend. Maybe it is black pill retardation but it makes me keep going lol. I ascended hard body-wise since that time.

Also,

Not only average guys , "subhuman" tier guys are in relationships too. World is not black and white if you are NT and have social circle it is possible to get a GF somehow. But after consuming a massive amount of black pill content I don't think most of those relationships will be healthy and will end somehow(especially obesemaxx ones)

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 40471 and PseudoMaxxer
I am tall LTN with good frame and long hair. I dont think my looks are limiting me but I am mentally limiting myself

Had 1 girl approach me before, rejected her cuz I felt like I dont want to be with someone till I ascend. Maybe it is black pill retardation but it makes me keep going lol. I ascended hard body-wise since that time.

Also,

Not only average guys , "subhuman" tier guys are in relationships too. World is not black and white if you are NT and have social circle it is possible to get a GF somehow. But after consuming a massive amount of black pill content I don't think most of those relationships will be healthy and will end somehow(especially obesemaxx ones)
Yh I think main thing is being NT. but I feel like it really depends what ur after. If u wanna have tons of casual sex being NT and attractive is important. But like getting a gf shouldn’t be too hard even if ur neurodivergent and not particularly attractive right? Idk I’ve never tried but I’m sure I could meet a girl irl at some autistic event and go from there.

And Yh I feel u about ascending. I mean why wouldn’t I wanna be the best version of urself before u try getting a girl. But if the girl is hot and what I want then I’d be with her and improve with her. Like you’ll never be perfect I guess

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, PseudoMaxxer and InSplit
I’ve never been approached, never had an IOI, people just want to get away from me if I’m talking to them, every girl I fuck from tinder unmatched me after.

If I wasn’t sub5 this wouldn’t happen. This is the life when you have height and frame but not face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InSplit and Deleted member 24712
I’ve never been approached, never had an IOI, people just want to get away from me if I’m talking to them, every girl I fuck from tinder unmatched me after.

If I wasn’t sub5 this wouldn’t happen. This is the life when you have height and frame but not face.
U acc fuck girls on tinder? That’s more than most men lmao

U look good man I don’t think you’ll have any trouble. How u planning to debloat? Low bf?
Yes cutting hard at 1500 kcal abusing coffee, nicotine, cardio and clen im 22% bf now

U acc fuck girls on tinder? That’s more than most men lmao

I’m 6’2” and fairly ripped, that’s all.
Somewhat women are malegazemaxxed when swiping but then when they actually meet me they’re turned off by my sub5 face regardless of everything else.

Somewhat women are malegazemaxxed when swiping but then when they actually meet me they’re turned off by my sub5 face regardless of everything else.
At least u fuck man I get no matches lol

At least u fuck man I get no matches lol

Take steroids, get ripped, post thirst trap mirror photos where your face is small enough to not notice your failos, fuck mentally ill LTBs and below.

Without face (and perhaps NT) that’s where the story ends.

Take steroids, get ripped, post thirst trap mirror photos where your face is small enough to not notice your failos, fuck mentally ill LTBs and below.

Without face (and perhaps NT) that’s where the story ends.
How do u meet them? Do u go out on a date first or do they come straight to urs/u go to theirs?

Im gonna get ripped but steroids I need to research. I’d rather make slow progress I can make forever than lose my gains if I stop steroids. Idk how accurate that is. And also side effects like my dick not working, acne etc not worth it yet

How do u meet them? Do u go out on a date first or do they come straight to urs/u go to theirs?

Im gonna get ripped but steroids I need to research. I’d rather make slow progress I can make forever than lose my gains if I stop steroids. Idk how accurate that is. And also side effects like my dick not working, acne etc not worth it yet

I committed to staying on steroids forever because my natty T was bottom 5% even with diet, supps and exercise.

Straight to theirs/mine, dates inevitably just end in them rejecting so I don’t do that any more.

• JFL
Reactions: marek937 and Deleted member 24712
I committed to staying on steroids forever because my natty T was bottom 5% even with diet, supps and exercise.

Straight to theirs/mine, dates inevitably just end in them rejecting so I don’t do that any more.
But are most girls actually down for that? Are u from uk or us? What do u talk about first? Do u get their snap? Like I’m guessing u don’t just say wanna smash?

I need to get my test levels checked

But are most girls actually down for that? Are u from uk or us? What do u talk about first? Do u get their snap? Like I’m guessing u don’t just say wanna smash?

I need to get my test levels checked

UK. I literally say “DTF?” in first message and cause these girls are whores to match with someone who only has shirtless photos they sometimes say yes.

UK. I literally say “DTF?” in first message and cause these girls are whores to match with someone who only has shirtless photos they sometimes say yes.
Damn u must have an insane physique

Do women approach you at least once a week, no? Then looks are limiting you severely.

im mtn at best
mtb+ ignore me
YOO same bro finally someone with my same experience

• Woah
Reactions: marek937
Idk man very rare to see tall ripped guys. You are mogger regardless

Yea bro its mainly dating if ur not on the extreme ends.
So bascially if your truecel youll be somehow be treated noticeably bad
By truecel I mean this kind -- actually giga recessed
Ugly guy by jaella08 d1bm42s fullview

Or else you be normal like you and me.
Go to school, go to work and live a normal life

The difference in normie level is when you do dating especially dating apps
Or you actually have a crush in real life
then looks comes into play or else all good.

As of chads youll know it already maybe having a big instagram acc or even doing modelling like Chico
Pretty much summarised the whole truth

I’ve noticed recently sometimes I feel like shit when I spend time in communities like this. I see the pics of all the good looking people on here and I know that I will never be them. I see my reflection in a window and think I look genuinely retarded and this creates an intense hatred for myself.

But when I step outside, I realise that most people are actually not attractive. They’re just normal looking people. I get treated with respect, people are nice to me and they smile at me. So I must be somewhat normal as well right yet I know I’m ugly and can improve on myself.

So it begs the question, do u guys get treated well? How is ur attractiveness limiting you? Is it just with relationships?

Let’s say it is to do with relationships. Why are so many average looking guys in relationships? I feel like the only benefit of being extremely good looking is easy access to casual sex but isn’t a cute regular gf better? Tbh I’ve never tried dating, I know I’ll get no matches on dating apps so maybe this is what I’m missing.

Let me know ur thoughts
I'm an ethnic deformed skinny fat average height incel

I literally became non nt cuz of my looks jfl people bullied to non-ntness