How bad did I fuck this up? First date story

U

Uglyzayn

Iron
So I matched with this 10/10 girl on hinge, she was on the standouts section. I just texted her hi and set up a meeting for a date and she was down with it. So now came the day of the date, I met her for dinner in this italian restaurant at around 7pm, she saw me and stood up smiling me being awkward just went for the hand shake(it was so awkward) then I told her sorry for being so awkward. So the date began she was asking questions, teasing me on everything I say, asking about my future plans and shit and had 100% eye contact throughout the 3 hour date . There was a moment when she asked me what I am looking for on hinge, I like a retard told her that right now I am just trying to fix my awkwardness with girls by going on random dates and have 3 dates set up for next week, listening to this she rolled her eyes and asked you have already set up the dates for next week, after sometime waiter came to ask if we wanted another round of drinks/deserts she refused(she did know that I don’t like alcohol and couldn’t even finish my first glass till that point) and asked if I wanted to, I refused as well(just because she refused). Then came the bill time she paid the whole amount of 100$ despite me saying several times I got it, didn’t even let me pay my share. It was 9:30 pm now and she lived with her parents so I just asked her what are your plans(I though we could walk for a bit) she responded with she has to go, she has interview tomorrow. Then she asked me to book my cab and waited 20-30 minutes till my cab came I repeatedly told her to leave but she didnt(was just being nice in my opinion) just before I was about to leave she asked me to show the profile of the girl that I am going on a date with, so I showed her the profile and that girl was very good looking as well, on seeing the profile she said oh she is cute you can go out with here, I just said yea. Chatted about random shit for 5mins,she was completing about my skin quality again and again. after that till my cab came, shaked her hand like a true autist and left for home.
It’s been 3 days and neither of us has texted each other, I unmatched her on hinge because I thought she wasn’t interested but now I am having doubts if she was interested or not.

Tldr: went on a 3hour date with a 10/10 through hinge, made it extremely awkward so much so that I had to say sorry for being awkward multiple times. Girl was highly interested in the convo(she carried the convo), constant teasing, eye contact etc. I said some fucked up things like how I have 3 dates set up for the next week. She didn’t want to order next round of drinks(felt like she wanted to cut the date short) then during the payment she paid the whole bill of 100$ usd(a lot in my country) didnt even let me pay my share. Waited 20-30 minutes for my cab to come and asked me to show the profiles of the girl that I am going on date with, complimented my skin a lot. Ended the date with awkward hand shake, since then no texting from either side, been 3 days.

So my question to you guys(if you honestly read the above garbage thanks a lot)
Was she interested? And it not was it because she wasn’t attracted physically
Or it was my behaviour on the date. To sum
Up my behaviour on the date it was very awkward and nice, she literally asked me at one point why am I am being so nice.

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, kebab, Pimpek3214 and 6 others
She would’ve been if you weren’t so retarded and autistic jfl. Just use it as a learning experience bro. Onto the next hoe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, kebab, Running! and 6 others
Bro if this is true then you must be a legit chad holy shit kinda have my doubts tho ngl.

I’d be shocked to see a 10/10 pay a 100$ dinner bill and wait around etc. but maybe you are model tier or something idk

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, CreepyJewel1, kebab and 5 others
Bro if this is true then you must be a legit chad holy shit kinda have my doubts tho ngl.

I’d be shocked to see a 10/10 pay a 100$ dinner bill and wait around etc. but maybe you are model tier or something idk
why would i be lying bhai, this is not even a brag thread. Not sure if i look model tier or not, but all my friends tell me that i should model and shit but what do they know

why would i be lying bhai, this is not even a brag thread. Not sure if i look model tier or not, but all my friends tell me that i should model and shit but what do they know
can I see your face in DM's?

• +1
Reactions: Running!
So I matched with this 10/10 girl on hinge, she was on the standouts section. I just texted her hi and set up a meeting for a date and she was down with it. So now came the day of the date, I met her for dinner in this italian restaurant at around 7pm, she saw me and stood up smiling me being awkward just went for the hand shake(it was so awkward) then I told her sorry for being so awkward. So the date began she was asking questions, teasing me on everything I say, asking about my future plans and shit and had 100% eye contact throughout the 3 hour date . There was a moment when she asked me what I am looking for on hinge, I like a retard told her that right now I am just trying to fix my awkwardness with girls by going on random dates and have 3 dates set up for next week, listening to this she rolled her eyes and asked you have already set up the dates for next week, after sometime waiter came to ask if we wanted another round of drinks/deserts she refused(she did know that I don’t like alcohol and couldn’t even finish my first glass till that point) and asked if I wanted to, I refused as well(just because she refused). Then came the bill time she paid the whole amount of 100$ despite me saying several times I got it, didn’t even let me pay my share. It was 9:30 pm now and she lived with her parents so I just asked her what are your plans(I though we could walk for a bit) she responded with she has to go, she has interview tomorrow. Then she asked me to book my cab and waited 20-30 minutes till my cab came I repeatedly told her to leave but she didnt(was just being nice in my opinion) just before I was about to leave she asked me to show the profile of the girl that I am going on a date with, so I showed her the profile and that girl was very good looking as well, on seeing the profile she said oh she is cute you can go out with here, I just said yea. Chatted about random shit for 5mins,she was completing about my skin quality again and again. after that till my cab came, shaked her hand like a true autist and left for home.
It’s been 3 days and neither of us has texted each other, I unmatched her on hinge because I thought she wasn’t interested but now I am having doubts if she was interested or not.

Tldr: went on a 3hour date with a 10/10 through hinge, made it extremely awkward so much so that I had to say sorry for being awkward multiple times. Girl was highly interested in the convo(she carried the convo), constant teasing, eye contact etc. I said some fucked up things like how I have 3 dates set up for the next week. She didn’t want to order next round of drinks(felt like she wanted to cut the date short) then during the payment she paid the whole bill of 100$ usd(a lot in my country) didnt even let me pay my share. Waited 20-30 minutes for my cab to come and asked me to show the profiles of the girl that I am going on date with, complimented my skin a lot. Ended the date with awkward hand shake, since then no texting from either side, been 3 days.

Up my behaviour on the date it was very awkward and nice, she literally asked me at one point why am I am being so nice.
bru i stopped reading after the part where u told her u had three dates set up next week 😂 she did not wanna hear that shit hahaha

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, CreepyJewel1, kebab and 2 others

10/10 in somaliland

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: guy24, fuxkdakikez, cytoplasm and 1 other person
Pm face

kill yourself

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, kebab, mazzi and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Uglyzayn
10/10 in somaliland
I honestly found her the best looking girl I’ve ever seen irl, I couldn’t believe it that’s why I choked so hard. She even showed me her hinge and told me that I can message anyone I want, she had matched with guys with 500k followers on insta and shit trust me this chick was 10/10. This experience has fucked me up very bad , can’t even imagine going on a date with a mtb right now

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, 3virtues and WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and mazzi
"10/10"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Clown Show and autistic_tendencies
Gtfo

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
I honestly found her the best looking girl I’ve ever seen irl, I couldn’t believe it that’s why I choked so hard. She even showed me her hinge and told me that I can message anyone I want, she had matched with guys with 500k followers on insta and shit trust me this chick was 10/10. This experience has fucked me up very bad , can’t even imagine going on a date with a mtb right now
Such a larper

nigga shook her hand like you was boutta seal a deal or sum shit :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, kebab, BlondeB1tch and 6 others
nigga shook her hand like you was boutta seal a deal or sum shit :lul::lul::lul:
literally bro, i am probably the highest inhib user here i have cancelled so many first dates prior to this one, do you have any advice? i feel like i should just go to clubs and try my chance there with drunk girls who approach me

literally bro, i am probably the highest inhib user here i have cancelled so many first dates prior to this one, do you have any advice? i feel like i should just go to clubs and try my chance there with drunk girls who approach me
literally just chill out

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Learning experience, happens to all of us. Good luck with the next girl bro.

• +1
Op is retarded wtf, literally nonsentinent being

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and fuxkdakikez

mentalcel fate brutal shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and Uglyzayn
I told her sorry for being so awkward

sRi.gif

• Ugh..
Reactions: Maalik
Can't really blame. I've unconsciously been acting pretty autistic around girls as well and you fucked up big time on telling her you got more dates and shaking her hand like I fucking idiot (I would've done it as well). If you didn't do these mistakes, honestly speaking you could've bagged her. If she was the one asking questions then she was deffo interested. use it as an experience and jfl on it later

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, The Charon and Uglyzayn
Yea bro that was a restarted reply but what did you make of this whole situation?

Applies to the rest of the date

You just dont verbalize such stuff, never

• +1
Can't really blame. I've unconsciously been acting pretty autistic around girls as well and you fucked up big time on telling her you got more dates and shaking her hand like I fucking idiot (I would've done it as well). If you didn't do these mistakes, honestly speaking you could've bagged her. If she was the one asking questions then she was deffo interested. use it as an experience and jfl on it later
I guess bro, yes she was carrying the convo hard, 3 hours went so fucking fast. She was very interested in all my interests, passions and relationship status. You live you learn I guess. All the best to you, gotta be a little low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Xalgraz
this is tragic, hit her up and apologize for being so fucking akward and ask her on a date and take a microdose of shrooms so you can actually socialize and be cool. take her somewhere fun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackazure88 and fuxkdakikez
fuckiung larp nigger story