How bad did I fuck up shaving off my eyebrows?

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
I shaved off my eyebrows about 2 weeks ago out of curiosity and after realizing how crucial they were I started using topical minox on them so they'll come back stronger than ever before. I now have enough eyebrow so it just looks like I have thin brows rather than nothing at all. How many more degrees over is it for browless me?
Transformation

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zoomerstein, Deleted member 21403, Skywalker and 10 others
you fucked up. Now wait for it to grow

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElBastardo, CristianT, BoredPrince and 4 others
why tf would you shave them off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo, Banasura, BoredPrince and 6 others
Show proof that just looks photoshopped

why tf would you shave them off
Curiosity and I had a friend do it, which inspired it. I never get haircuts anymore, just periodic buzzcuts, and it's sort of just like the next logical step from that.

• JFL
Reactions: Red Fox and ReinerGeist1
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and cytoplasm
Hahahahah you are cucked for 2 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, SidharthTheSlayer, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
natural selection, literally descended. over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, RAMU KAKA, malicieusss and 2 others
I shaved off my eyebrows about 2 weeks ago out of curiosity and after realizing how crucial they were I started using topical minox on them so they'll come back stronger than ever before. I now have enough eyebrow so it just looks like I have thin brows rather than nothing at all. How many more degrees over is it for browless me?
View attachment 2337710
Why wtf

• JFL
Reactions: sub3lowiqcel and Deleted member 17735
View attachment 2337710
you make me seem normal in comparison LOL

Unheard of lesbianmaxxing technique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 32486
also, completely dead eyes.

View attachment 2337710

Literally from HTN to LTN by doing that. Quite an impressive descent, good thing it reverses by itself.

View attachment 2337710
You do realise they will grow back worse now???

• +1
Reactions: zura
Its a filter

You do realise they will grow back worse now???
They won't, shaving doesn't fuck with the follicles, that only happens with waxing and plucking

this is fuckin hilarious lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
They won't, shaving doesn't fuck with the follicles, that only happens with waxing and plucking
Would waxing fuck up follicles not gonna do it or anything, just curiosity. What about something like shock loss from surgery or something like chemo

What the fuck dude

Would waxing fuck up follicles not gonna do it or anything, just curiosity. What about something like shock loss from surgery or something like chemo
It can, it just depends on the person, but most likely they would be fine unless you did it a bunch

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
I prefer the shaven look personally.

Are these your eyes, did you get cantho. You have pretty nice eyes boy.

Looks like a wax doll now

Reminder eyebrows are gigaimportant

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker