how bad does my front profile ruin my face compared to my side profile?

N

no-mogger-no-cry

Bronze
5A8D05B7 B8A4 4519 907C 604658120CF3 A71E0589 0404 4B36 97FC 6E698C13E183 477AC110 D80B 4125 8B97 DFB4FDAD9AD0 34902B82 E18A 4F76 89C4 6C2EC2E23422

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax, PointOfNoReturn and sub5c3l
not much you look good

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, borntosuffer, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Looks good

You look good bro (no homo)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry and nofap
your side mogs bro. Front is letting you down because of you have too narrow jaw. Try widen it, idk if chewing would improve since it seems like you have inward gonions. However jaw filler to widen it would ascend you hard imo

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
your side mogs bro. Front is letting you down because of you have too narrow jaw. Try widen it, idk if chewing would improve since it seems like you have inward gonions. However jaw filler to widen it would ascend you hard imo
how much filler do you think i’ll need?

Nct
Too short forehead
Eye spacing

Chew gum and you're good

Nct
Too short forehead
Eye spacing
Nothkng to do abt eye spacing. You cant determine his forehead properly + insignificant with that hairstyle. Nct is a failo and he could hardmax to fix that aswell.
But jaw wideness is the greatest failo which he can do something about.

how much filler do you think i’ll need?
Idk not researched abt filler. But its definitely something you should look in to. Personally i would take it a little by little you dont want to look like a bimbo foid with filler addiction

Nothkng to do abt eye spacing. You cant determine his forehead properly + insignificant with that hairstyle. Nct is a failo and he could hardmax to fix that aswell.
But jaw wideness is the greatest failo which he can do something about.
It doesn't matter retard you lose pts even for hiding it on multiple shit. There's probably much More. Hiding it doesn't "not matter"
It means you need more to makeup for it.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer