How bad does my side profile look?

A

Affluxion

Iron
I’m an 18m and I’m wondering how bad my side profile is? I’m kinda fat at the moment. Is my chin recessed?

Attachments

• C5420DC7-6CA1-4C52-AA04-E8CC6844D944.jpeg
    C5420DC7-6CA1-4C52-AA04-E8CC6844D944.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: boyopower23
average but you also need to lose fat so sub average

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 32973 and hattrick
Lots of fat, only thing you should be focused on rn is starvationmaxxing. It’ll yield far more results than anything else. Unless you’re still growing, then def don’t starve

• +1
Reactions: Jxlan_
Lots of fat, only thing you should be focused on rn is starvationmaxxing. It’ll yield far more results than anything else. Unless you’re still growing, then def don’t starve
Just focus on losing weight?

Ahh I thought it was something negative for a sec
It doesn’t mean slightly
It means by wuite huge margin
You have High mid tier normie bones

lose weight first then ask

Untitled11 20231031174235

i ascended you

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
Do you have advice on losing weight/diet? I don’t know a ton about it
sure here's link for leanmaxxing

here's for got leaner face

here's for the training and some nutrients

and don't forget to remind "yourself-if you never been lean you didn't know what are you look like"

I didn't read the thread,but just don't put yourself in a forced situation,GL:feelsautistic:.

I feel like my biggest problem has been I’m too lazy to lose weight
It is very hard you have to diet do cardio and stuff but its worth it imo but if you ever do it tho dont put too much pressure on yourself because it might led to ED body dysmorphia shits like that

sure here's link for leanmaxxing

here's for got leaner face

here's for the training and some nutrients

and don't forget to remind "yourself-if you never been lean you didn't know what are you look like"

I didn't read the thread,but just don't put yourself in a forced situation,GL:feelsautistic:.
Preciate u

It is very hard you have to diet do cardio and stuff but its worth it imo but if you ever do it tho dont put too much pressure on yourself because it might led to ED body dysmorphia shits like that
Ya ik thats true.

You have potential lose weight right now!!!

what other options do you think I'd have besides starvemaxxing since I'm still growing?

I’m an 18m and I’m wondering how bad my side profile is? I’m kinda fat at the moment. Is my chin recessed?
Would look good if you lost a few kilos