How bad is 10 likes in 24 hours on tinder

nigtard

nigtard

Keep in mind that I'm a truecel. Got 10 likes in 24 hours in rural England to basically confirm that my smv is low.All my pictures were selfies since I don't like taking group pictures.All I want to do is look good,why is it so hard.

Tinder is too brutal no way I can cope with that shit for years.And people on here will still call me a fakecel when I say that I'm 2 psl.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: curiousinterest2002, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
Bump nigga the world shall know my pain

I deserve to be slaughtered my nigga and left for dead

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Keep in mind that I'm a truecel. Got 10 likes in 24 hours in rural England to basically confirm that my smv is low.All my pictures were selfies since I don't like taking group pictures.All I want to do is look good,why is it so hard.

Tinder is too brutal no way I can cope with that shit for years.And people on here will still call me a fakecel when I say that I'm 2 psl.
Death tier results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 39692, Manletmachine and 1 other person
10 likes in 24 hrs is terrible even for an ugly person.I guarantee you would get more
Nah I used to get worse when I was on tinder

Death tier results.
I can finally call myself the most ugly user on this forum.I look like I snuck on earth, absolutely terrible face.My own face keeps me up at night.I knew that my results would be terrible as results only mirror your real life

• JFL
Reactions: lilith, Manletmachine and St.TikTokcel

it’s not bad

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
depends on photos did you just take selfies in like your room or some shit

"Rural England" That's all i needed to hear.

I'm sorry but it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
"Rural England" That's all i needed to hear.

I'm sorry but it's over.
What is wrong with rural England?But yeah its brutal it has been over for a long time

What is wrong with rural England?But yeah its brutal it has been over for a long time
Nah just joking. Pretty sure you don't look that bad.

what’s ur radius set to?

i get 30-40 likes in few days but using frauded photos

its over

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
but when it's bad it's awful i feel so ashamed

Better than none

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

Likes depend on many factors. Sometimes the profile does not appear to others, I think also tinder has shadowban.

I say this from the experience of having had +99 likes in a week, to delete tinder, install it again in a year and not go beyond 12 likes.

I do look bad
Nah man, i don't know how you look but the vast majority of users here look better than what they think at least. Which is something.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard
Nah man, i don't know how you look but the vast majority of users here look better than what they think at least. Which is something.
Maybe I'm 2.5 psl instead of just 2

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Send PM if you want.

Not good. You need to run chads in your area to really understand how bad.

• +1
Nothing impressive just bare normie

It's not even bad. Average amount for likes for 5/10 normie is 1-3 likes from landwhales, sometimes even 0 likes.
Also you can't gauge your SMV exactly from amount of likes anymore after latest algorythm changes as well as before, because now they categorise people via ELO more strictly.
It's more about quality of matches now, if you're truecel you won't even be shown to good looking girls, and also even as gl guy you might struggle with numbers due to ELO fuckery and their jewish tricks of forcing you to pay for gold, but one thing you know your ELO is high is because you'll match with good looking girls and get shown them in queue

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Likes depend on many factors. Sometimes the profile does not appear to others, I think also tinder has shadowban.

I say this from the experience of having had +99 likes in a week, to delete tinder, install it again in a year and not go beyond 12 likes.
They have shadowban 100% and also throttle your visibility to incentivise (or basically force) you to pay. I tested and confirmed it
https://looksmax.org/threads/tinder...-pay-after-some-time-tested-confirmed.739452/

• +1
Reactions: toji.

it’s probably over bro

Pretty normal, men don't get much more than that on average, thats why Dating Apps should be bannod

• +1
normie result

• +1
Pretty normal, men don't get much more than that on average, thats why Dating Apps should be bannod
OLD is shit tbh femcels get 99+ likes an hour while literal chads can’t even get that

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and _MVP_

That's not that bad, turn on gay people and u get way more likes thus boosting u on the algorithm just turn back to straight when ur ready to swipe