How bad is having klinefelters really?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I have it and I never felt different than other guys tbh just more tired I guess but never felt like a woman or like theres something wrong with me.

I can grow facial hairs, im tall, have muscles etc

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, geezcel, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
I’m lucky I have mogger body and muscle building genetics.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
How do u even know u have klinefelters

• +1
Ur just a whiteboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Tai Lung and StraightHeadJames
Ok Chad

• JFL
Did you transitioned recently?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Nick.Harte
Beyond over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You most likely have klinefelter's due to you having sub zero dimorphism facially.

I think it depends on the hair color how much dimorphism i have

You most likely have klinefelter's due to you having sub zero dimorphism facially.
His height, and penis size can confirm it. He already has all other symptoms btw

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
His height, and penis size can confirm it. He already has all other symptoms btw
i am 6'3 as said before is that a sign of klinefelters or not?

• +1
  • +1
You’ll be a slayer and it’s not good to fuck too many bitches. Gotta leave some of them for the unfortunate
i already have a girlfriend she doesnt know i have it

• +1
Not death sentence since it’s better than being a subhuman deformed manlet or indian. But it still sucks because essentially you’re just a cutecel/puppy in the eyes of women and they won’t look at you with lust, like a real man to want to be dominated by you and feel protected by you. Also intimidating men is harder. So it’s still bad but liveable

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and StraightHeadJames
Not death sentence since it’s better than being a subhuman deformed manlet or indian. But it still sucks because essentially you’re just a cutecel/puppy in the eyes of women and they won’t look at you with lust, like a real man to want to be dominated by you and feel protected by you. Also intimidating men is harder. So it’s still bad but liveable
yeah im almost 19 now and i still look quiet young i guess it will be harder to get girls once im older but i might hop on test i dont wanna get side effects tho

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and Nick.Harte
Cope. Pretty boys are chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Umbra and StraightHeadJames
yeah im almost 19 now and i still look quiet young i guess it will be harder to get girls once im older but i might hop on test i dont wanna get side effects tho
The younger you look the better.

• Woah
Looking young is good when it comes to collagen , hair but bone wise it sucks that’s where klinefelters fucks you up.
Cope. Pretty boys are chads
Ye but klinefelters fucks you hard. It’s not the same as not having klinefelters and being a prettyboy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Looking young is good when it comes to collagen , hair but bone wise it sucks that’s where klinefelters fucks you up.

Ye but klinefelters fucks you hard. It’s not the same as not having klinefelters and being a prettyboy
How does it fuck you ?

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Umbra
How does it fuck you ?
Signs and symptoms may include:
  • Low sperm count or no sperm.
  • Small testicles and penis.
  • Low sex drive.
  • Taller than average height. (Not worth the downsides it comes with jfl)
  • Weak bones.
  • Decreased facial and body hair. (Sooner or later you will need to turn maesthetic since you can’t run prettyboy at 25+ for most people). And even tho most girls hate excessive body hair, it’s a turn off for many to be in bed with a man that has 0 hair (forearms, dick area and legs)
  • Less muscular compared with other men.
  • Enlarged breast tissue.

• So Sad
  • +1
Signs and symptoms may include:
  • Low sperm count or no sperm.
  • Small testicles and penis.
  • Low sex drive.
  • Taller than average height. (Not worth the downsides it comes with jfl)
  • Weak bones.
  • Decreased facial and body hair. (Sooner or later you will need to turn maesthetic since you can’t run prettyboy at 25+ for most people). And even tho most girls hate excessive body hair, it’s a turn off for many to be in bed with a man that has 0 hair (forearms, dick area and legs)
  • Less muscular compared with other men.
  • Enlarged breast tissue.
i have all of that

• So Sad
Reactions: Umbra
@the BULL