How bad of a flaw is Ptosis?

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Platinum
I have perfect eye area long hunter eyes, extremely long eyelashes, good eyebrow shape and definition

Ptosis Is my only flaw I have in my entire face other than slight unsymmenties and slight ratios and maybe due to halo but it doesn’t look too bad.

I can lift the eye lid or even hook it behind my eye to make it look normal and it look weird and uncanny almost. Considering the fact the surgery is extreme straight forward I’m unsure if I should do it

• Woah
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I have perfect eye area long hunter eyes, extremely long eyelashes, good eyebrow shape and definition

Ptosis Is my only flaw I have other than slight unsymmenties and slight ratios and maybe due to halo but it doesn’t look too bad.

I can lift the eye lid or even hook it behind my eye to make it look normal and it look weird and uncanny almost. Considering the fact the surgery is extreme straight forward I’m unsure if I should do it
It’s over major falio ngl makes u look sick

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine
Leave a scar though
I have a tooth scar, on good bone structure with high symmetry help breaks the uncanny effect making it human. Probably ptotis scar Max -.2 to -0

I have a tooth scar, on good bone structure with high symmetry help breaks the uncanny effect making it human. Probably ptotis scar Max -.2 to -0
No they’ll know u had surgery it’s not like a bad ass scar it’s like that guys a self conscious scar

Ptosis Is my only flaw I have in my entire face other than slight unsymmenties and slight ratios and maybe due to halo but it doesn’t look too bad.

maybe major cope but literally best looking person in the world has Ptosis and doesn’t look bad on her

Attachments

• IMG_8685.jpeg
    IMG_8685.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8692.jpeg
    IMG_8692.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8690.jpeg
    IMG_8690.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 0
No they’ll know u had surgery it’s not like a bad ass scar it’s like that guys a self conscious scar
oooh yeah u check it out looks nasty. Considering I don’t have any other flaws it’s really not that important

oooh yeah u check it out looks nasty. Considering I don’t have any other flaws it’s really not that important
I was joking ptosis is a meme how bad it ur ptosis

Lmfao that’s not even bad that’s halo makes eye less uncanny
yeah that what I said in my post. Maybe just being self conscious because I don’t have anything else to work on

• Love it
Reactions: ilovenicotine
I also have ptosis

I’m getting obo ik my eye spacing is shit my eyebrows are also longer it’s just cut out also how bad is my ptosis ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge