How Bad of a Red Flag šŸš© is having only Male friends for a Girl?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Terribly right.
And explain why.

Me personally I don't even want my girlfriend to have female friends.
So if you're still wondering if having male friends is a red flag then you're a cuck my Friend.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, mirrormogger, sportsmogger and 1 other person
sexually, not a red flag at all (esp if you mog them/dont get mogged by them)

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and PseudoMaxxer
Itā€™s actually a green flag, women form their most cruelest opinions from other foids.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Me personally I don't even want my girlfriend to have female friends.
So if you're still wondering if having male friends is a red flag then you're a cuck my Friend.
Why? If she only has male friends that means sheā€™s an attention deprived little slut.

Also, the probability of her cheating on you is way higher due to all the simps begging for a wiff of her pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Itā€™s actually a green flag, women form their most cruelest opinions from other foids.
Dudes will tell her to not get with another guy tho, has happened to me before that I was seeing a. girl with only male friends and she openly told me her friends told her to block me and not give me any chance

sexually, not a red flag at all (esp if you mog them/dont get mogged by them)
but whatā€™s the chance you donā€™t get logged by 20 guys?

Why? If she only has male friends that means sheā€™s an attention deprived little slut.

Also, the probability of her cheating on you is way higher due to all the simps begging for a wiff of her pussy.
Her being in company of another male is very obviously a red flag, and also having female friends can very much be a bad influence on her.
They could be sluts/single, etc...
And anything they do she will do with them too.

Basically your girlfriend should be like your tool, always with you, or left alone in the house.

• +1
but whatā€™s the chance you donā€™t get logged by 20 guys
well i mean my 'friend group' doesnt have many people and none of them mog me. i got 3 actual best friends

sus

• +1
well i mean my 'friend group' doesnt have many people and none of them mog me. i got 3 actual best friends
well idk how many guy friends she has, but a lot for sure and she loves the attention she gets from them. Losers.
Her being in company of another male is very obviously a red flag, and also having female friends can very much be a bad influence on her.
They could be sluts/single, etc...
And anything they do she will do with them too.

Basically your girlfriend should be like your tool, always with you, or left alone in the house.
sheā€™s either with me or with them unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: mid
well idk how many guy friends she has, but a lot for sure and she loves the attention she gets from them. Losers.

sheā€™s either with me or with them unfortunately.
brutal

• +1
sheā€™s already making me suffer a lot just by me thinking and stressing about this stuff and her having all these orbiters, but this is nothing iā€™m sure sheā€™s gonna eventually cheat on me or leave me for one of them. Absolutely brutal.

sheā€™s already making me suffer a lot just by me thinking and stressing about this stuff and her having all these orbiters, but this is nothing iā€™m sure sheā€™s gonna eventually cheat on me or leave me for one of them. Absolutely brutal.
never cuck yourself like this. just leave. theres always others, and if shes causing you stress she probably knows she is

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and butterworld
never cuck yourself like this. just leave. theres always others, and if shes causing you stress she probably knows she is
Iā€™ll never find another girl ready to have a relationship with me.

This is the only one I could get in 19 years of living

giga red flag

• +1
Iā€™ll never find another girl ready to have a relationship with me.

This is the only one I could get in 19 years of living
then j try to be confident and tell her what to do. you KNOW girls are more attracted to guys who arent scared to tell them what to do. Water

• +1
then j try to be confident and tell her what to do. you KNOW girls are more attracted to guys who arent scared to tell them what to do. Water
Told her countless time I donā€™t like this shit, but she genuinely has only male friends and 2 best friends who are both incels and play video games all day long.

They both obviously like her.

Told her countless time I donā€™t like this shit, but she genuinely has only male friends and 2 best friends who are both incels and play video games all day long.

They both obviously like her.
i mean tell her what to do. and if she doesnt listen u have to make threats

• +1