How big of a failo is having nothing to talk about?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I'm very low iq, low dopamine and a complete shell of a person. Whenever I'm on a date, I have to resort to physical escalation to fill in silences

• +1
Reactions: Demir
If you are ugly, it makes you look incel and retarded
If you are chad, you'll like misterious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Zeta ascended, mido the slayer and 11 others
I have lots of shit to talk about but usually people just want to talk about their relationships, drugs, and phone contracts

I feel that's what many on here would also talk about. No creativity whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
I have lots of shit to talk about but usually people just want to talk about their relationships, drugs, and phone contracts

I talk about asian girls and music too so i think im safe here

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, itsoverbuddyboyo, xForgotMyName and 1 other person
BHAHAHAHAH that's exactly how my dates went. Literally just held her hand and laid down on the grass in the park, trying to form a question in my head.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, BigBoy and SikKunt
If you are ugly, it makes you look incel and retarded
If you are chad, you'll like misterious
as usual negative traits failo incels and halo chad

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
of course I don't want to talk about looks jfl
Ye I know.

But it doesn't matter if you're not creative and interesting if you're attractive, you'll get her pussy either way and that's all she's worth and thus It's all that matters.

Ye I know.

But it doesn't matter if you're not creative and interesting if you're attractive, you'll get her pussy either way and that's all she's worth and thus It's all that matters.

you sound like a guy who slays a lot

No bro stop being sarcastic

I was trying to use your avi as a joke tbh ngl

obviously failed

giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SayNoToRotting and SikKunt
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1464 and xForgotMyName
That's why I rarely ever invite girls out for lunch/coffee dates. I'm screwed if I have to rely on my conversation skills

i have no hopes, dreams, stories, presentable hobbies, relatable opinions, friends, etc. I'm a black pilled, nihilistic and miserable. I don't think it's keeping from getting laid, but it's probably keeping me from getting a gf

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Demir
That's why I hate having gfs. I find out everything about her and she finds out everything about me in about a week or two, and then there's literally nothing to talk about besides politics and current events and most girls are not political.

• +1
biggest death sentence imho. even if youre not chad, if youre a normie and have interesting things to talk ab you will get laid. but if you get the girl on a date then have nothing to talk ab, youre not getting the second call.

i need to get hobbies to become interesting and fun since i wont be chad but i dont know what interests me.

those things are interesting tbh. but i wouldnt be able to talk on them because i dont know anything normies do. its always fun to learn gossip, but if you dont know any they wont tell you any.

• +1
I'm very low iq, low dopamine and a complete shell of a person. Whenever I'm on a date, I have to resort to physical escalation to fill in silences
yeah, same. I'm fucking braindead most of the time. I had a good experience with coke so I'm considering prescription stimulants

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Demir
actually, the less you talk, the better. foids aren't meant to be conversed with. save that for this forum and your close bros. say bare minimum shit. escalate physically, get your nut. go home. do your thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Dont worry about that too much. If a girl is interested she will carry the conversation unless she is rly nervous. You can usually talk about whatever, it does not have to be some deep intellectual shit.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
  • do at least one "activity" per month(that's setting the bar too low tbh, but it is what it is).
    • travel even somewhere close, visit a museum, visit a new food place/bar, etc​
  • use some of these question at page 12(don't go down the list like some aspie, just some of them): https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0146167297234003
    • the questions in this study btw follow the exact pattern PUAs follow. in other words PUA is proven to work by research(torrent RSDjulien's PIMP), but keep coping i guess​

this just means ur not NT lol

this just means ur not NT lol

some people are just lazy and boring as fuck.

I've had friends like that in Uni.
they'd rotmaxx if the rest of us didn't invite them to do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
only a falio if your ugly boyo

When youre chad, the girl does most of the talking

I thought that only girls talk, but apparently there are those who are too submissive.

IRL I can't hold a conversation for long unless I feel really comfortable with.
That's why I hate having gfs. I find out everything about her and she finds out everything about me in about a week or two, and then there's literally nothing to talk about besides politics and current events and most girls are not political.
I cannot count the amount of times I've been told that " they feel like they don't really get to now me" or that "there's something that doesn't add up" by people 😂

so don't talk to her and just use her for sex and food

big

• +1
some people are just lazy and boring as fuck.

I've had friends like that in Uni.
they'd rotmaxx if the rest of us didn't invite them to do shit.
you can be a rotter and be engaging to talk to, the trick is if u have nothing to say direct the conversation about what you know, and the person u are talking to

• +1
biggest death sentence imho. even if youre not chad, if youre a normie and have

Hold up
Most people here are not normie but subhuman genetic trash

Most people here are not normie but subhuman genetic trash
Na most are normie or below average in looks but lack confidence and
are non-nt, so they can't get laid and come here. However, there are subhumans on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, heroinfather, DidntRead and 1 other person
It’s a huge failo. Just do something interesting with your lives and you won’t have this problem. You should socialize and have hobbies just because you find them fun. You shouldn’t do that stuff specifically to get laid

I would be the most interesting date ever

You, on the other hand, would just talk to her about mewing and chew toys

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
A big one imo
You can talk about any shit.I talked with one girl about gonial angle and jaw surgeries lmao
But you have to talk

• +1
Reactions: xit
I would be the most interesting date ever

You, on the other hand, would just talk to her about mewing and chew toys
You would only talk about girl's buttholes

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and xit
A big one imo
You can talk about any shit.I talked with one girl about gonial angle and jaw surgeries lmao
But you have to talk

Yeah, I did that with a girl a while back, and she complained about how she didn’t know much about me

Talk about interesting stuff

Search it up

That was huge problem for me when I had any contacts with girls

That was huge problem for me when I had any contacts with girls
I think that having feelings towards a girl would benefit you a lot. I'm usually the guy who never feels anything, but one time I did feel something and that was when I could talk about literally anything and it sounded very authentic and normie-like.

I think that having feelings towards a girl would benefit you a lot. I'm usually the guy who never feels anything, but one time I did feel something and that was when I could talk about literally anything and it sounded very authentic and normie-like.

When you’re sub-chad, you have to settle for any passable looking girl that falls in your lap

I think it is true but only if other side is feeling you too. When I had a crush last time, other side wasn't giving me any positive feedback and we didn't became close and I lost any conversation with her. It is what it is

No. If a foid likes you, you can say whatever you want or you can stay quiet the whole day and she will fuck you anyway.

No. If a foid likes you, you can say whatever you want or you can stay quiet the whole day and she will fuck you anyway.

They’ll tire of it eventually if they’re NT/high value themselves. It’s 2019. Why stuck around when they can easily find an equally attractive guy who can keep them entertained

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
For an ONS yes but she’ll get bored quickly in a relationship if you do that

• +1