How big of a failo is my nose + rate

m0ss26

m0ss26

Silver
Persian, 15 yrs old rate
9BFD1120 6CC7 4FC3 81F2 3A524B3E7FEA

Visited nose surgeon today and I have many issues with my nose and breathing, he says it will need rhino to fix the airways and other stuff along with fixing my adenoids or something. Says the only cosmetic changes he’ll make is straightening it and fixing the asymmetry at the tip, is that enough? Or would it be wise to get further plastic surgery later on? Can I touch HTN with weight loss (currently 23% bf) and skin lightening?

Attachments

• 4D253722-366B-4181-9A05-1D0672E5F07E.jpeg
    4D253722-366B-4181-9A05-1D0672E5F07E.jpeg
    982.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Ur nose is good man after those things it should be almost perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, chadintraining, Mainstream and 3 others
mtn

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Can any of you fuxking monkeys be helpful and respond

@Kamui @KING REIDYZ @PointOfNoReturn @sportsmogger idfk who to tag

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
solid mtn, im getting my nose fixed too, just a question of whether my doctor will make cosmetic changes to my nose

• +1
show side profile

Eyes failo
Is fixing it even possible? I have pct and I actually have t30s when there’s light. Is it a color issue, pfl, IPD? All of the above?
B7728717 F759 46C4 8AE4 DE063EA6AA57

Persian, 15 yrs old rate
View attachment 2663328
Visited nose surgeon today and I have many issues with my nose and breathing, he says it will need rhino to fix the airways and other stuff along with fixing my adenoids or something. Says the only cosmetic changes he’ll make is straightening it and fixing the asymmetry at the tip, is that enough? Or would it be wise to get further plastic surgery later on? Can I touch HTN with weight loss (currently 23% bf) and skin lightening?
HTN good looking, smths a liltle about ur eyes but I can't put my finger on it

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, m0ss26 and Mainstream
Average nose dysmorphic Persian 15 year old

• +1
Is fixing it even possible? I have pct and I actually have t30s when there’s light. Is it a color issue, pfl, IPD? All of the above? View attachment 2663393
Cyclops eyes i guess maybe some girl might like it? As a man its not aesthetic

• +1
ur nose is fine man. i have a much bigger dorito looking nose and its never held me back. Unironically chew on hard foods/gum to help aid in jaw development as you go through puberty since you are 15. U have some potential IMO.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and m0ss26
Persian, 15 yrs old rate
View attachment 2663328
your right eye is normal but your left eye is a little cross eyed. Its like your slightly crosseyed in one eye (I'm talking about my left as in looking at the screen but obviously from you POV its ur right eye thats a lil crosseyed).

Maybe see an ophthalmologist (Eye doctor) about it see if they can do anything about it

• +1
ur nose is fine man. i have a much bigger dorito looking nose and its never held me back. Unironically chew on hard foods/gum to help aid in jaw development as you go through puberty since you are 15. U have some potential IMO.
your nose is fine but if you blur your eyes it kinda looks like a spaceship :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and tombradylover
Persian, 15 yrs old rate
View attachment 2663328
you got chadlite potential imo

• +1
your nose is fine but if you blur your eyes it kinda looks like a spaceship :lul:
ye nigga my shit isnt ideal. But as long as ur shit isn't fucked up for men nose doesn't matter that much. U really have nothing to worry about

• +1
ye nigga my shit isnt ideal. But as long as ur shit isn't fucked up for men nose doesn't matter that much. U really have nothing to worry about
yeah you don't have a white prettyboy nose but it still suits your face + you make up for it with your jaw

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and m0ss26
Cyclops eyes i guess maybe some girl might like it? As a man its not aesthetic
Yea figured, obo is simply not happening so I guess I gotta deal with it

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yea figured, obo is simply not happening so I guess I gotta deal with it
Other good features and a bad eye area is fine

• +1
your right eye is normal but your left eye is a little cross eyed. Its like you’re slightly crosseyed in one eye (I'm talking about my left as in looking at the screen but obviously from you POV its ur right eye thats a lil crosseyed).

Maybe see an ophthalmologist (Eye doctor) about it see if they can do anything about it
Yea I see the eye doctor next week so I’ll ask about it, although they’ve never said anything yet. I do have assymetry on that side so it could be the reason

you got chadlite potential imo
Thanks man, that’s the goal. After softmaxing + puberty I plan on getting a few surgeries depending on what I need and hopefully getting close to there, but even comfortable HTN is good enough for me.

my condolences

you dont need skin lighting at least from the pics

• +1
Persian, 15 yrs old rate
View attachment 2663328
Bruh we look similar we'd look like brothers if we walked next to eachother. I mog you though

• +1
Your nose would actually be one of your better features, if it weren't asymmetrical - it's pleasantly narrow and has a good shape otherwise.

Your eye separation should be your bigger worry, as it's severely off the mark. You seem to have squinting, asymmetric pupils in both photos. If it's a constant, let a doctor look at it. Your brows and eye shape are good, your chin and lips as well.

Your jaw and frontal jaw angle seem narrower than ideal, but that may well change until you're 20. It's fairly close to being good.

What no one seems to have commented upon: you have an oblong narrow skull, it's almost 1.50 times longer than its own width. That may change as well, but is a fairly noticeable flaw IRL. Covering your forehead and going for longer sides is probably the right choice.

You're a Mid-Tier Normie at the moment, despite some above-average features, due to your severe facial asymmetries and narrow face/skull.

I think you have good potential, albeit the eye placing may be inoperable, sadly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Your nose would actually be one of your better features, if it weren't asymmetrical - it's pleasantly narrow and has a good shape otherwise.
the rhino would fix this assymmetry
Your eye separation should be your bigger worry, as it's severely off the mark. You seem to have squinting, asymmetric pupils in both photos. If it's a constant, let a doctor look at it. Your brows and eye shape are good, your chin and lips as well.
it could be just the pictures because the camera is at an angle where I am looking toward, i notice it too in these. When i look in the mirror however, my pupils are pretty symmetric. I am aware my ipd/esr sucks alas it is not something I can fix, obo is not something I plan on ever doing.
Not s
Your jaw and frontal jaw angle seem narrower than ideal, but that may well change until you're 20. It's fairly close to being good.

What no one seems to have commented upon: you have an oblong narrow skull, it's almost 1.50 times longer than its own width. That may change as well, but is a fairly noticeable flaw IRL. Covering your forehead and going for longer sides is probably the right choice.
I do have a skull that’s narrower than ideal but it is quite exaggerated in these pictures. And yes I am growing out my hair right now so hopefully that will help. Any specific hairstyle ideas?
You're a Mid-Tier Normie at the moment, despite some above-average features, due to your severe facial asymmetries and narrow face/skull.

I think you have good potential, albeit the eye placing may be inoperable, sadly.
The asymmetry always bothers me as it makes me look way worse in pictures when I’m out, I don’t know how to fix it though, this site has been 0 help in that department. How about my mouth area, I feel it is small and specifically my upper lip is lacking and I haven’t found any solution outside of an upper lip lift which usually ends up looking shit. On top of this, how might losing ~40 lbs affect my face/ratios? I know at least it will make my mouth look wider. I’m afraid that and fixing my skin+hair is really the only non-surgical things i can do as of now.

I won't pretend I have the qualifications to answer your questions, honestly, as your facial bones are still developing. I don't think your eye placing will change, but your skull shape likely will.

You really shouldn't starve yourself to low body fat while you're still growing, that's a looksmin in the long run. And it won't make your skull shorter/broader, either, obviously.

Your upper lip is a tad too small, yeah, your mouth could be both taller and wider.

I tell everyone who hasn't tried it yet to try longer hair, just see how that works out. Definitely not shorter one.

• +1
I won't pretend I have the qualifications to answer your questions, honestly, as your facial bones are still developing. I don't think your eye placing will change, but your skull shape likely will.

You really shouldn't starve yourself to low body fat while you're still growing, that's a looksmin in the long run. And it won't make your skull shorter/broader, either, obviously.

Your upper lip is a tad too small, yeah, your mouth could be both taller and wider.

I tell everyone who hasn't tried it yet to try longer hair, just see how that works out. Definitely not shorter one.
Losing weight can actually improve esr if theyre close set quite a bit as it makes the face thinner, even only 1mm on each side would make a difference

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26 and Mainstream
@m0ss26 send non distorted pic

• +1
Persian, 15 yrs old rate
View attachment 2663328
You have esotropia and you're not 23% bf.

skin color is an issue

• +1
I’m well aware, I’m actually quite gymmaxed and have a 20.2 inch bideltoid at 176cm morning height, and I have built a considerable amount of muscle that came at the cost of high body fat. Im ~200 lbs at 20-23% bf, meaning I could drop 30-40lbs to reach around 10%, which i have started by losing 1lb/week while keeping protein high. In around 8 months I should be lean. I have started on GH for height, which could make my skull longer (jfl) or wider, but it’s highly unlikely either will happen unless abusing for years on end.
at school rn, ill try and find a pic on my phone soon. If not, ill take one when I’m home.

skin color is an issue
Aware, working on it. My quads are a much better color than the rest of my body due to heavy tanning from sports, working to revert the tanning but it will take a while.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
You have esotropia and you're not 23% bf.
Esotropia would mean one eye is stronger right? Both of my eyes are the same strength and have the same contacts prescription

Esotropia would mean one eye is stronger right? Both of my eyes are the same strength and have the same contacts prescription
Idk man but one pupil of urs goes towards the center

No, one of your eyes turns inward

When I stare straight into a camera/in the mirror my Pupils look just fine I just tested it, swear it’s just many of my pictures are slightly angled, it’s almost like I do it on purpose.
18EF8868 4797 4460 B1AF 0949027EF04B

Ignore the retardation of this pic, but it’s my eyes straight on from a distance (jfl at my esr)

Anyway here is a less distorted pic from a few months back, I look worse but my fhwr looks better, around 1.3 instead of 1.5 I think.
CB7855A7 770D 4A0B B4B4 62A5239F2862

@zDadun

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
Losing weight can actually improve esr if theyre close set quite a bit as it makes the face thinner, even only 1mm on each side would make a difference
Lifefuel if this is true, I have a lot of weight to lose over the next 6-8 months and any bit will help

When I stare straight into a camera/in the mirror my Pupils look just fine I just tested it, swear it’s just many of my pictures are slightly angled, it’s almost like I do it on purpose.View attachment 2664634
Ignore the retardation of this pic, but it’s my eyes straight on from a distance (jfl at my esr)

Anyway here is a less distorted pic from a few months back, I look worse but my fhwr looks better, around 1.3 instead of 1.5 I think.
View attachment 2664648
@zDadun
0.41 esr in this pic, lose weight and see whatever happens, happens

• +1
@Mainstream realistic goal to be a standard htn with rhino + Botox for assymetry, upper lip lift and skin/leanmaxing? I’m capped by my fwhr and esr but I’m not completely ugly. Would u recommend anything else?