How big of a failo is my nose + rate

You’re not ugly at all I’d argue, you have good soft features. And your eye area, which is the most important thing, would actually be good - if not for Cyclops syndrome.

I cannot answer such questions without morphs, because no idea how you’d actually look like. Probably yes, if your skull shape and FWHR are better undistorted.

But I’m not going to sugarcoat it, 0.41 eye separation ratio is kinda severe and will limit any ascension.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 19968
You’re not ugly at all I’d argue, you have good soft features. And your eye area, which is the most important thing, would actually be good - if not for Cyclops syndrome.

I cannot answer such questions without morphs, because no idea how you’d actually look like. Probably yes, if your skull shape and FWHR are better undistorted.

But I’m not going to sugarcoat it, 0.41 eye separation ratio is kinda severe and will limit any ascension.
I understand, thanks a lot for the detailed help and honesty. I’ll at least see what I look like by next year after rhino and weight loss to reassess. My new favorite grey

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
Persian, 15 yrs old rate
View attachment 2663328
Visited nose surgeon today and I have many issues with my nose and breathing, he says it will need rhino to fix the airways and other stuff along with fixing my adenoids or something. Says the only cosmetic changes he’ll make is straightening it and fixing the asymmetry at the tip, is that enough? Or would it be wise to get further plastic surgery later on? Can I touch HTN with weight loss (currently 23% bf) and skin lightening?
no surgery for your shitskin arab pheno

Strong MTN, could ascend to HTN In a few years

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
truecel

• +1
It's actually perfect aside from the assymetry

• +1
Extremely low smv

Persian, 15 yrs old rate
View attachment 2663328
Visited nose surgeon today and I have many issues with my nose and breathing, he says it will need rhino to fix the airways and other stuff along with fixing my adenoids or something. Says the only cosmetic changes he’ll make is straightening it and fixing the asymmetry at the tip, is that enough? Or would it be wise to get further plastic surgery later on? Can I touch HTN with weight loss (currently 23% bf) and skin lightening?
Send side

Persian, 15 yrs old rate
View attachment 2663328
Depends tbh you should get septorhinoplasty if your septum is deviated. I got septoplasty back in nov 2022 and it was the best decision oml

• +1
Depends tbh you should get septorhinoplasty if your septum is deviated. I got septoplasty back in nov 2022 and it was the best decision oml
Yea I mean the doctor said I have to do a full on rhino just to fix the breathing issues and assymetry so that’s what I’m doing, it’s also being combined with an adenoidectomy I’m getting it this summer. I know it’s gonna be such a good change for me because my sleep will be much better and my cardio will jump drastically, it’s already hard grappling with elite grown men as a child, but having half the oxygen intake makes it unbearable.

• +1
Reactions: illest-mogger
How was the recovery btw?

• +1
Reactions: illest-mogger
Extremely low smv
I’m facially slightly above average but obviously pheno nukes my smv. Not worried about it tho, I’ve dated a white Stacylite (so I know what’s possible with luck) and I already train with ufc fighters daily, so If I make it the fighter halo will save me.

How was the recovery btw?
Recovery wasn’t tbh obviously had to mouth breathe for a week due to the fact that my nostrils had silicones in them. I had to skip working out for 3-4 weeks, missed one week of school and couldn’t participate in gym for 2 weeks btw here’s a before and after:

IMG 8714
IMG 9512

1st photo left mandible 2nd photo right mandible nov 2022

And present day Feb 2024

IMG 9610
IMG 9599

You could say it was puberty due to the fact that I was 13 in the first pics and now I’m 15 (08) but the changes are superb

• +1
Persian, 15 yrs old rate
View attachment 2663328
You don’t need cosmetic surgery