how big of a halo is a 10-12 tooth smile

D

Deleted member 24712

Kraken
on a scale out of 10

considering depression is barely selected on by women and depressed people don't tend to smile much I'd say it's not very important.

Fxdma0kX0AYtxlb

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 29167 and BrahminBoss
What is a 10/10 halo for you and what is a 1/10. Without this nobody cant tell.

But yeah very important since smiling is very NT trait and whenever you talk, if you have a narrow bad smile, you will look an ugly unharmonic mongrel

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Decent halo i wish i had ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and 5'7 zoomer
Depends on tooth size and lip width so it really doesn’t matter. All that matters is proper facial development and straight teeth for a good smile.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What is a 10/10 halo for you and what is a 1/10. Without this nobody cant tell.

But yeah very important since smiling is very NT trait and whenever you talk, if you have a narrow bad smile, you will look an ugly unharmonic mongrel
teeth aren't what makes a good smile unless they're crooked then they can ruin it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
teeth aren't what makes a good smile unless they're crooked then they can ruin it.
I mean, by saying 10-12 tooth smile, I thought OP implied the typical wide perfect smile, not just how much of a halo is showing 12 tooth

I mean, by saying 10-12 tooth smile, I thought OP implied the typical wide perfect smile, not just how much of a halo is showing 12 tooth
I don't think having a wide smile is necessarily positive.

would argue that dimples have a more positive effect on your smile than teeth do by far.

I don't really think normans can tell/really notice it. a narrow smile didn't stop jennifer lawrence from becoming a world famous actress :feelshehe:
papers.co-hd03-jennifer-lawrence-smile-celebrity-face-33-iphone6-wallpaper.jpg

honestly 12 tooth smile is so rare it's almost seen as weird to the norman brain I reckon

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 24712
whats the average

i have 8 tooth smile and it looks narrow because of shitty curvature of the smile