>have a "normal" palate (45mm)
>palate feels small because of very big skull
>get cucked with 8 tooth smile

how to cope :feelswhy:
ironically 8 tooth smile is ideal many studies done by actual biologist

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Lmao i have 6

It doesn’t really matter. Get Invisalign or something it can add a bit of arch width to around a 10 tooth smile.

It doesn’t really matter. Get Invisalign or something it can add a bit of arch width to around a 10 tooth smile.
it doesn't affect the smile much , girls say they love my smile ( although it could be better ) , but i cant comfortably lift all the submental skin when i mew, it affects my profile

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Waiting until you find out palate size is cope/mental mastutbation lol
palate size is everything boyo , its the last pillar of a fully and normally grown face , good palate size = wide jaw , wide prominant zygos , cheek holowing , perfect smile ...

• Woah
>have a wide and big skull
>have a "normal" palate (45mm)
>palate feels small because of very big skull
>get cucked with 8 tooth smile

how to cope :feelswhy:
U forgot ur top 5 eye area on this forum

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
palate size is everything boyo , its the last pillar of a fully and normally grown face , good palate size = wide jaw , wide prominant zygos , cheek holowing , perfect smile ...
No. It’s the opposite. Narrow palate gives you a better ogee curve. Notice how a lot of models have narrow to mid palates? Wide palate chads look more robust though but don’t usually have a good ogee curve/hollow cheeks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fl0w and Rivers of Nihil
it doesn't affect the smile much , girls say they love my smile ( although it could be better ) , but i cant comfortably lift all the submental skin when i mew, it affects my profile
I don’t know if fixing your palate size would even help with that. A neck lift is probably the better solution.

No. It’s the opposite. Narrow palate gives you a better ogee curve. Notice how a lot of models have narrow to mid palates? Wide palate chads look more robust though but don’t usually have a good ogee curve/hollow cheeks.
u sure about that?

I don’t know if fixing your palate size would even help with that. A neck lift is probably the better solution.
neck lift is a phaggot surgery , do you want to see my side ?
WIN 20240423 223234

here mewing my ass off , i can barely breath , it looks way worse in motion tbh , just like jordan barret when he have all that skin under his mandible
over for hyoidcels

• Woah
View attachment 2890985
here mewing my ass off , i can barely breath , it looks way worse in motion tbh , just like jordan barret when he have all that skin under his mandible
over for hyoidcels
Why is the quality so bad ?

Why is the quality so bad ?
PC cam for minimal lense distortion , a friend of mine took a photo of my side with his phone and the lens distortion made it look horrible , it gave me BDD for months , i can send you the pic in pms if you want

Cope

Last edited:
Jfl at this cope
I Present to you Simon Nessman
View attachment 2891015
According to your retarded claims he would theoretically not have a wide jaw, prominent cheekbones etc since his palate is extremely narrow

Guess what boyo
This side profile mogs you and your faggot palate to outer space and back and its not even close
View attachment 2891020
"Muh muh palate is everything
Its over if you have narrow palate you are genetically determined to have a tiny jaw:soy::feelswhy:"
View attachment 2891024
With that being said get your facts straight and do everyone a favor and delete your account retarded monkey hahahahha
1. his palate isnt necessary narrow , he just have a deep bite
2. mandible length and facial depth do not correlate with palate
3. i wonder how big is his skull , looks narrow ( look at his cuck chin jfl ) and it is saved by his flared gonions
4. his zygos arent even wide

on the other hand ppl with big and wide palates
th
th
th
th

th
th

wide palate = natural looking human with peak facial development
not like that weirdo you posted

burned to death

1. his palate isnt necessary narrow , he just have a deep bite
2. mandible length and facial depth do not correlate with palate
3. i wonder how big is his skull , looks narrow ( look at his cuck chin jfl ) and it is saved by his flared gonions
4. his zygos arent even wide

on the other hand ppl with big and wide palates
th
th
th
th

th
th

wide palate = natural looking human with peak facial development
not like that weirdo you posted

burned to death
JFL at this cope "He just has a deep bite bro:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:" hahahahhaha

Make me mod on .com and I'll reveal you the secret of how to fix it and become a PSL god

View attachment 2890985
over for hyoidcels
Did you get left here by the dinosaurs from the paleoliticum or something

Did you get left here by the dinosaurs from the paleoliticum or something
ironically the dinos and humans never coexisted
but ok