• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: czechsubhuman, starvecell, algebrah and 4 others
Are u fine Bhai? I see scars on face

• Love it
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Don't worry about it bro, you were ugly in the first place
Nah bro people used to openly objectify me they would group me in public now I'm like creepy and weird even when I do nothing

bro u are subhuman asf, looking gook, cmon man start to hardmaxx or its brutally over for you,

Not gook but I know I want lefort 2 or 3
but ur facial features are horrible, i dont even know if u can ascend with surgeries😔

bro u are subhuman asf, looking gook, cmon man start to hardmaxx or its brutally over for you,
Like tf happend to me I'm 6ft 2 so I'm like wanting to kill myself but I'm like tall its very confusing
Screenshot 20240323 221152 Chrome
20240404 172840

but ur facial features are horrible, i dont even know if u can ascend with surgeries😔
Nah surgeries would ascend me especially lefort but fuck bahi I'm screwed at the moment

• +1
Like tf happend to me I'm 6ft 2 so I'm like wanting to kill myself but I'm like tall its very confusing View attachment 2838594
dont kys tho, i look fucking disgusting and i am bloated as fuck but i am ready to ascend, even tho it will take time and surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
Nothing happened fucking retard, you look the same
Really that's good
dont kys tho, i look fucking disgusting and i am bloated as fuck but i am ready to ascend, even tho it will take time and surgeries.
Appreciate it bahi but I've only been publicly harrased once in the past like 2 years people usde to like grab my ass and touch my face and shit and only one women has come up to me at work and grabbed my face so I know I'm like subhuman but I'm like gaslight as well because every now and then a women will invade my personal space mabey it's just because I'm tall.

• +1
  • +1
I can relate, I look a lot like @Nulled

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Nulled
Show a picture boyo!
No, but you can find some old ones on this forum, I'm the stereotypical truecel and people here make fun of me for being ugly, its rough

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Nulled
No, but you can find some old ones on this forum, I'm the stereotypical truecel and people here make fun of me for being ugly, its rough
dont listen to them, alot of ppl have become chad from ltn, just hardmax and trust the fucking journey boy

Bruh the only thing that has changed for me in the past 5 years is my teeth but ncr is making it better look at this ignore the yellow niss I'm a smoker

• +1
Debloat and get to age 20 at least

• +1
Nah only self ncr but my left incisors used to be way more protruding and out of whack it has improved luckily.
I've been saving up money for ncr (professional)
Have u seen any skull imporvemen from self ncr

I've been saving up money for ncr (professional)
Have u seen any skull imporvemen from self ncr
Just in my nose so far do you want me to record myself doing ncr at home? Just don't be too rough on my subhumanity.

Just in my nose so far do you want me to record myself doing ncr at home? Just don't be too rough on my subhumanity.
Dude chill. You don't look that bad. You're just painfully average at the moment. Which country are u from?

• +1
Just in my nose so far do you want me to record myself doing ncr at home? Just don't be too rough on my susubhumanity
Explain the changes in your nose

palate expander boyo
Yeah I'd say that's a good option that mixed with professional ncr is what I'm wanting to try before committing to lefort 2 because the mortality rate is like 11% for lefrot 2 I am slightly suicidal so it's funny that I'm worried about the mortality rate.

Yeah I'd say that's a good option that mixed with professional ncr is what I'm wanting to try before committing to lefort 2 because the mortality rate is like 11% for lefrot 2 I am slightly suicidal so it's funny that I'm worried about the mortality rate.
sorry what’s NCR

sorry what’s NCR
Neuro cranial restructuring search it up its like a non surgical way to expand the skull and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: keyko and Salted_Salty
Average facially,
Overbite?
Slight deep bite with teeth crowding due to like mouth breathing and that's exactly how I feel desperately average people don't openly objectify me anymore but I'm tall I'm 6ft3 when in sneakers so people call me handsome because I'm tall but I can feel the difference in my interpersonal treatment.

• +1