THIS RECESSION FUCKS UP MY FACE. why am i mostly recessed only on my zygos, and why is it such a subhuman tier recession? HOW TO FIX IT😭

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
I always thought i was good looking amd approach girls with such confident, but im not perceived like chad. I have always wondered why. Until i took this photo from a video of my face, i didnt thought i has any reccesion at all in my face, but i have and its terrible
how can i fix it or try to make it look better?
maybe zygopushing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and STUPIDREFEREES
I always thought i was good looking amd approach girls with such confident, but im not perceived like chad. I have always wondered why.

I always thought i was good looking amd approach girls with such confident, but im not perceived like chad. I have always wondered why. Until i took this photo from a video of my face, i didnt thought i has any reccesion at all in my face, but i have and its terrible
how can i fix it or try to make it look better?
maybe zygopushing?
im sorry in retarded and forgot the photo here it is

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411-183533_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411-183533_WhatsApp.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 0
im sorry in retarded and forgot the photo here it is
another normie larping fakecel. Your issue is your autism not your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and recessedd
what does it mean nigger you say that the photo is not me?
Leave this site and go get a social life "looksmaxxing" is pointless u will never look like him

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Exactly my problem, good jawline but subhuman zygos and no under eye support. Realizing you're not attractive is the first stage of the blackpill, It explains why girls always disrespected and ignored you.

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.