How can anyone claim to be "maxxing" if they don't locationmax

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
In a lot of Western areas the product you get is so overvalued its not worth it. Literally just moving to another town can double or tripe your odds of getting a gf. I think a lot of areas in the US are the worst places to exist as a young man.

Doesn't matter if you looksmax if the area is fully of used up whores it won't matter even Chads think a lot of women are trash if you just want a whore why not get a hooker?

1677979048754805.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Skywalker, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
im locationcel (plus everythingcel)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
im locationcel (plus everythingcel)
Location matters a lot and you can change it pretty easily. I just don't see a point for competing for overvalued goods. Its like buying a 1,000 dollar t-shirt thats the same as a walmart t-shirt might as well go for where your money is most practically applied/used

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Location matters a lot and you can change it pretty easily. I just don't see a point for competing for overvalued goods. Its like buying a 1,000 dollar t-shirt thats the same as a walmart t-shirt might as well go for where your money is most practically applied/used
How? I'm gigaincel cause of location. Literally everyone are tall chadlites where I live

But I have my whole career here.. how am I supposed to live in some 3rd world country where I have no chance of getting a job and paying off my student debt :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 17244, Skywalker and 2 others
How? I'm gigaincel cause of location. Literally everyone are tall chadlites where I live

But I have my whole career here.. how am I supposed to live in some 3rd world country where I have no chance of getting a job and paying off my student debt :lul:
mentalcel

In a lot of Western areas the product you get is so overvalued its not worth it. Literally just moving to another town can double or tripe your odds of getting a gf. I think a lot of areas in the US are the worst places to exist as a young man.

Doesn't matter if you looksmax if the area is fully of used up whores it won't matter even Chads think a lot of women are trash if you just want a whore why not get a hooker?

1677979048754805.png
I've always thought about this but what's better? Go to some small town (your smv is increased, but fewer people so less hot chicks, also less people in general so harder to find friends etc.. Bigger/major city, with lots of people from all walks of life, very diverse, lots of younger hotter people in one location, more likely to find friends and girls. If you mean moving to some random third-world or even second- world country just to get pussy that's idiotic.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 11126

I know an American who went to Finland and he got better results there despite the average guy being around 6 foot.

I work online so it doesn't matter I can visit anywhere I want after Uni.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
I've always thought about this but what's better? Go to some small town (your smv is increased, but fewer people so less hot chicks, also less people in general so harder to find friends etc.. Bigger/major city, with lots of people from all walks of life, very diverse, lots of younger hotter people in one location, more likely to find friends and girls. If you mean moving to some random third-world or even second- world country just to get pussy that's idiotic.
Yeah play around with various apps. I mean if your a truecel in LA its likely you'll be a truecel in any White country.

But in a place like LA or NYC even a 6/10 can be borderline an incel if they don't have a social network it depends. So you need to play around and experiment with these things location maxxing can have some pretty insane results. And even if you are ugly even most white incels will get good results in Asia. I am not personally into Asians tho

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Skywalker
Yeah play around with various apps. I mean if your a truecel in LA its likely you'll be a truecel in any White country.

But in a place like LA or NYC even a 6/10 can be borderline an incel if they don't have a social network it depends. So you need to play around and experiment with these things location maxxing can have some pretty insane results. And even if you are ugly even most white incels will get good results in Asia. I am not personally into Asians tho
yea for sure environment is super important. If you're a guy whos into artsy liberal chicks or people in general, you'd probably thrive in a place with these people i.e NYC. Imagine being some artsy mf living in bfe Tennessee, gonna feel out of place/depressed. I'm from Miami and it's so diverse here, race doesn't matter, granted it has its fair share of flexing, and money lifestyle but that's if you play that part. but you have Asians. Hispanics, Europeans, black, white. Big city living imo is crucial when you're young, just gotta pick the right city.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

Same but I have an Auto loan with high ass payments. I’m moving out next year and across the country but it will delay my surgerymaxxing by a few years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 11126
Same but I have an Auto loan with high ass payments. I’m moving out next year and across the country but it will delay my surgerymaxxing by a few years.
Western women are not worth getting a surgery for tbh... that's my thoughts at least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Jigen
Western women are not worth getting a surgery for tbh... that's my thoughts at least
I want to get surgery for myself not for foids. Plus it’s just a rhino, nothing too insane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 11126
I want to get surgery for myself not for foids. Plus it’s just a rhino, nothing too insane.
1677979048754805.png

I feel like pic related it pretty true. Really the West is over but yeah I would get a surgery for women outside of America Europe is a little better in some areas.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
1677979048754805.png

I feel like pic related it pretty true. Really the West is over but yeah I would get a surgery for women outside of America Europe is a little better in some areas.
I’m black and will just date black foids. Sucks that a MTB+ black foid who’s not obese is as rare as a yellow Bugatti.

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 26859
Auto loan with high ass payments. I’m moving out next year and across the country but it will delay my surgerymaxxing by a few years.
low IQ
imagine investing in a car instead of surgeries :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
low IQ
imagine investing in a car instead of surgeries :feelskek:
I only need 1 surgery. Plus you can’t really get a loan for surgeries that easily. It’s a lot more difficult to do.