How can anyone consistently watch DBDR?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
This guy imo is everything wrong with blackpillers. All he does is complain for hundreds of videos. I was just binge watching them while driving for 5 hours and its like he's had zero growth I even went to his videos 2 years ago.

Idk how he keeps up with it how does anyone have this mindset without roping. He literally could get a truckers license and be driving all day he could move out of his parents or try to get on disability he got go to SEA etc. But like this guy did none of those things. At least if your going to rot make peace with it I was a neet for 2 years and it wasn't even that bad this guy should either shoot himself or stop complaining so much.

Literally after watching 3 of this guys videos you can see the pattern and its like some AI training model just spit out 100 slight variations

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Pikabro, hardestmfintheroom and 12 others
This guy imo is everything wrong with blackpillers. All he does is complain for hundreds of videos. I was just binge watching them while driving for 5 hours and its like he's had zero growth I even went to his videos 2 years ago.

Idk how he keeps up with it how does anyone have this mindset without roping. He literally could get a truckers license and be driving all day he could move out of his parents or try to get on disability he got go to SEA etc. But like this guy did none of those things. At least if your going to rot make peace with it I was a neet for 2 years and it wasn't even that bad this guy should either shoot himself or stop complaining so much.
i have family members that are in the trucking industry, it ain’t as simply as that bro

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 11126
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Its not really that bad wdym?
trucking is a pretty hard profession nowadays, there’s a huge trucker shortage rn everyone is quiting, dbdr wouldn’t last very long

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 11126
trucking is a pretty hard profession nowadays, there’s a huge trucker shortage rn everyone is quiting, dbdr wouldn’t last very long
Getting my CDL rn. I mean it seems easier then customer service What makes it so hard?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and GabachoCopium
Getting my CDL rn. I mean it seems easier than customer service What makes it so hard?
i dont know i aint a trucker but theres a trucker shortage rn, these niggas be quiting a lot so it must be a pretty hard job

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and Mr. President
trucking is perfect incel job

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 11126
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broxy, rand anon and Deleted member 11126
i dont know i aint a trucker but theres a trucker shortage rn, these niggas be quiting a lot so it must be a pretty hard job
There's a few reasons. One it was a boomer tier job boomers are finally retiring. Trucking is a very isolating lonely job normies cannot cope with it. If your someone like DBDR who has been a neet for years nothing will change except you will get paid but for normal people this would be depressing.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and GabachoCopium
Voice halo

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, vampyre and Deleted member 11126
Carrot juice!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vampyre, ifyouwannabemylover, future6psl and 1 other person
There's a few reasons. One it was a boomer tier job boomers are finally retiring. Trucking is a very isolating lonely job normies cannot cope with it. If your someone like DBDR who has been a neet for years nothing will change except you will get paid but for normal people this would be depressing.
fair enough, but i do think this dbdr guy is a fucking lazy ass bum i can’t imagine him driving a 18 wheeler across the country

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and future6psl
I love watching his videos while I’m on my way to school. I mainly watch him because theres no other blackpill commentary channels, but some of his experiences sound off. Either he has the worst life ever or they’re made up.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 11126
I love watching his videos while I’m on my way to school. I mainly watch him because theres no other blackpill commentary channels, but some of his experiences sound off. Either he has the worst life ever or their made up.
>Watching DBDR on your way to school

fuck man that made me depressed.

I think he probably larps about a lot of them there is no way he has that many bad expierences irl most people are indifferent to you irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, GabachoCopium and future6psl
Yeah his voice is one of the reasons I could stand to watch him as long as I did. Most incels have awful voices voice pill is legit.
I agree with everything u said. He's 23 and hasn't taken a single thing from his experiences. He has a loser mentality it's like he wants bad things to happen to him why doesn't he just give up on finding a job.

I think he has the same problem I had. I was bullied but not bullied enough which caused me to take way too much time accepting my place in society because I was athletic and NT i was able to get away with being bullied despite being ugly although I was treated like shit a lot of it was backhanded or passive aggressive like they were testing the water with me.

This year I got treated so badly by complete fucking strangers that I finally gave up on being a member of society which I should've done the second I was born. I was treated terribly at my job and this year I've had about 20 experiences or more with members of the public insulting my physical appearance including medical staff and people behind the counters at places chatting shit and laughing at my deformed face

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 11126
STOP HATING

I ❤️ MY GINGER LARPING YT NIGGA

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium and vampyre
>Watching DBDR on your way to school

fuck man that made me depressed.

I think he probably larps about a lot of them there is no way he has that many bad expierences irl most people are indifferent to you irl
I don't think they are larps to me everything that has happened to him is fucking nothing

You wouldn't believe some of my stories like genuinely they are insane. Nearly all of them I've shared over the years on here and .is but some of them I can't share cuz they sound made up

Normies are pathetic spineless subhumans with no dignity the things they do to bring others down to their level is pathetic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 11126
What do you mean by this?
Youre at an age when you go to school and watch obscure blackpill youtube videos

Nowadays it's normal but only a couple of years ago everyone in the blackpillsphere was mostly in their 20s or 18 at the youngest

you're in the prime of your life, youth and health and you're watching an ugly ginger retard venting about his shit meaningless life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, NoReedemingFeature, Pikabro and 4 others
I agree with everything u said. He's 23 and hasn't taken a single thing from his experiences. He has a loser mentality it's like he wants bad things to happen to him why doesn't he just give up on finding a job.

I think he has the same problem I had. I was bullied but not bullied enough which caused me to take way too much time accepting my place in society because I was athletic and NT i was able to get away with being bullied despite being ugly although I was treated like shit a lot of it was backhanded or passive aggressive like they were testing the water with me.

This year I got treated so badly by complete fucking strangers that I finally gave up on being a member of society which I should've done the second I was born. I was treated terribly at my job and this year I've had about 20 experiences or more with members of the public insulting my physical appearance including medical staff and people behind the counters at places chatting shit and laughing at my deformed face
Idk maybe I am just not ugly enough but I have never really had that happen people have bullied me for being small or weak. And I have been made fun of for sure but it was never a regular thing...

I don't think they are larps to me everything that has happened to him is fucking nothing

You wouldn't believe some of my stories like genuinely they are insane. Nearly all of them I've shared over the years on here and .is but some of them I can't share cuz they sound made up

Normies are pathetic spineless subhumans with no dignity the things they do to bring others down to their level is pathetic
I am curious what are some stories if you have the links saved?

Idk maybe I am just not ugly enough but I have never really had that happen people have bullied me for being small or weak. And I have been made fun of for sure but it was never a regular thing...
For me it's regular because I'm ugly in a way that is unique/comical/scary

E.g. I've had it where a random stranger said to his friend "look at that guy" and they both laughed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I am curious what are some stories if you have the links saved?
Look up in the searchbar my name and airport

In like one day I had ten bad lookism experiences

• So Sad
For me it's regular because I'm ugly in a way that is unique/comical/scary

E.g. I've had it where a random stranger said to his friend "look at that guy" and they both laughed
Yeah this is why there is in my mind a big distinction between incels/borderline incels and truecels.

Especially in the modern day being an incel doesn't mean much if you are a normal dude who weird you could be one. But a truecel is someone who is discriminated in basic interactions someone who in a room of 100 people would get singled out

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Yeah this is why there is in my mind a big distinction between incels/borderline incels and truecels.

Especially in the modern day being an incel doesn't mean much if you are a normal dude who weird you could be one. But a truecel is someone who is discriminated in basic interactions someone who in a room of 100 people would get singled out
Ye only recently the amount of virgins and future virgins has skyrocketed.

Every incel in 2019 was what would be considered a truecel now. And now the overton window has shifted because of how virginity has increased all of the incels of 2019 are truecels and low tier normies are now incels.

There's so many average looking guys here or guys with barely any flaws that have problems with isolation and relationships it's crazy.

It's fucking over for men

• +1
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 11126
DBDR is not real. It’s manufactured content to make you feel good

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vampyre, Deleted member 11126 and Hardrada
DBDR is not real. It’s manufactured content to make you feel good
I would believe you if he came out like this year but he's been at it for 2-3 years and was relatively small till last year. There is no way someone could be that fake for that long he make be exaggerating now but it is probably mostly true

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. President
Maybe its started as real but then he realized he could make a job out of it

I would believe you if he came out like this year but he's been at it for 2-3 years and was relatively small till last year. There is no way someone could be that fake for that long he make be exaggerating now but it is probably mostly true
Maybe its started as real but then he realized he could make a job out of it

• Hmm...
Youre at an age when you go to school and watch obscure blackpill youtube videos

Nowadays it's normal but only a couple of years ago everyone in the blackpillsphere was mostly in their 20s or 18 at the youngest

you're in the prime of your life, youth and health and you're watching an ugly ginger retard venting about his shit meaningless life
Im 18. I go to college. You’re right, but I enjoy the blackpill because I am not affected by it. Throughout highschool I had a good amount of girls who thought I was attractive. I got approached a handful of times by the ones who weren’t scared. I’m dating the first and only girl I’ve ever approached. Complaints from guys I didn’t even know (ex. prettyboy/fine). I also tend to focus more on the looksmaxxing instead of actual blackpill.

?
Thread 'Travelling field report' https://looksmax.org/threads/travelling-field-report.791506/

I didn't go into as much detail as I thought I did I was probably just trying to get everything out so I didn't forget everything cuz maby I made that thread on the day. I must have another thread where I went into more detail but I cba to find it

That was me coming back to England from Sweden

I also made a thread before that about my jorunery from England to Sweden where equally bad stuff happened. It will take to long to share them all but one thing that happened is a flight attendent turned around as I was getting off the plane cuz she was too scared to say thanks for flying with us to me so she did a 180° pretending to talk to a coworker. Another flight attendant in the airport walking with another looked at me and said "jesus" and laughed to her coworker. And I got bullied by a family behind me on the plane.

The fucking nigger who said "that guy was mad ugly" and his nigger friends were talking about me for like 3 minutes whilst laughing the entire fucking way to getting onto the plane

• Hmm...
Im 18. I go to college. You’re right, but I enjoy the blackpill because I am not affected by it. Throughout highschool I had a good amount of girls who thought I was attractive. I got approached a handful of times by the ones who weren’t scared. I’m dating the first and only girl I’ve ever approached. Complaints from guys I didn’t even know (ex. prettyboy/fine). I also tend to focus more on the looksmaxxing instead of actual blackpill.
Oh 18 I assumed u were like 15

Literally after watching 3 of this guys videos you can see the pattern and its like some AI training model just spit out 100 slight variations
I’ve seen some of his stuff and he’s funny but consistently? Nah

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada

I’ve seen how he looks like he’s clapped but he’s not a truck def not over

Thread 'Travelling field report' https://looksmax.org/threads/travelling-field-report.791506/

I didn't go into as much detail as I thought I did I was probably just trying to get everything out so I didn't forget everything cuz maby I made that thread on the day. I must have another thread where I went into more detail but I cba to find it

That was me coming back to England from Sweden

I also made a thread before that about my jorunery from England to Sweden where equally bad stuff happened. It will take to long to share them all but one thing that happened is a flight attendent turned around as I was getting off the plane cuz she was too scared to say thanks for flying with us to me so she did a 180° pretending to talk to a coworker. Another flight attendant in the airport walking with another looked at me and said "jesus" and laughed to her coworker. And I got bullied by a family behind me on the plane.

The fucking nigger who said "that guy was mad ugly" and his nigger friends were talking about me for like 3 minutes whilst laughing the entire fucking way to getting onto the plane
Whats the cause of you being ugly is it like a deformity or what because I have been ugly with bad acne and yeah maybe people subconciously treated me worse and I was never getting anything from a foid but random normies didn't say shit

At my worst point with acne and weight gain it was still subtle stuff like people were just less friendly or more formal and short

Last edited:
Whats the cause of you being ugly is it like a deformity or what because I have been ugly with bad acne and yeah maybe people subconciously treated me worse and I was never getting anything from a foid but random normies didn't say shit
I'm just really ugly and in a unique way

I have a ridiculously large and weirdly shaped nose, my ears are big and also long like an elf. My lower third is tiny and I have a massive forehead so I'm shaped like an alien 👽. I also have really far apart bug eyes. I also have genetic skin condition which surprisingly isn't my worst feature only because of how bad my other features are. Fat fish lips. My eyes are also downturned so I look like a down syndrome.

Like name any part of the face and I am severely deformed in it.

I even got insulted for my fucking eyebrows and eyelashes in school let alone everything else.

• So Sad
I'm just really ugly and in a unique way

I have a ridiculously large and weirdly shaped nose, my ears are big and also long like an elf. My lower third is tiny and I have a massive forehead so I'm shaped like an alien 👽. I also have really far apart bug eyes. I also have genetic skin condition which surprisingly isn't my worst feature only because of how bad my other features are. Fat fish lips. My eyes are also downturned so I look like a down syndrome.

Like name any part of the face and I am severely deformed in it.

I even got insulted for my fucking eyebrows and eyelashes in school let alone everything else.
Man well maybe thats why I guess its just different levels of ugly there is nerd ugly where your a lame pathetic guy in societies eyes. Like I would just be viewed as a nerd but I still look high trust and no one is going to view me as a freak.

Man well maybe thats why I guess its just different levels of ugly there is nerd ugly where your a lame pathetic guy in societies eyes. Like I would just be viewed as a nerd but I still look high trust and no one is going to view me as a freak.
I'm ugly in every way you can be I think that's even the title of a thread I made u might be able to find where I also share some experiences along with them

• Hmm...
R u British
No, but I went to a British school and grew up with a lot of Brits so I use some UK slang like ‘clapped’ lmao I’m guessing my usage of that word is what made you wonder if I’m British

No, but I went to a British school and grew up with a lot of Brits so I use some UK slang like ‘clapped’ lmao I’m guessing my usage of that word is what made you wonder if I’m British
Where u live now brudda

I'm ugly in every way you can be I think that's even the title of a thread I made u might be able to find where I also share some experiences along with them
Honestly I'd either be a neet/work a solitare job or try to SEAmax

Honestly I'd either be a neet/work a solitare job or try to SEAmax
Im just ldaring and neeting.

I am considering seamaxxing but I dunno how.

• +1
Im just ldaring and neeting.

I am considering seamaxxing but I dunno how.
If you want you can dm me your face I never have exposed anyone or done anything bad in 2 years on here but from what you told me you don't seem like the average whitecel who has one or 2 big falios or a slightly uncanny face seems more severe I can really tell you whether its worth it or not with that info tho

Still I have seen some dramatic ascensions in the Philippines troll guys who ascend. Height goes a long way especially in a country where most men are 5'4

Some of what he says is legit but I feel like he's a liar. It's like he's constantly experiencing these brutal blackpills. Like wtf, nobody has it this hard. He said he's filled out hundreds of job applications for minimum wage jobs, lies on his resume, yet nobody will hire him. Job searching is bs but not that bs.

Tradesmen are understaffed, they'll take you under their wing, or you can do a trade program where you get paid, or something. He's just full of shit.

• +1