How can guys post so much on a dead forum

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
I see my post count hasn't changed since 2021, how can you guys shit post so much on this forum whole it's literally dead? 🤨

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john788, datboijj, randomop and 3 others
Kys subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
I see my post count hasn't changed since 2021, how can you guys shit post so much on this forum whole it's literally dead? 🤨
U r just boring not the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and try2beme
kys nasty faggot

Because…(play video)

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ask @anthony111553

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, HitAndRun and vrilmaxxer
so you left for over 2 years just to remain incel, that didnt work out well did it

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
fastbananaceo fall off needs to be studied
There's not much to study I just pressed delete account cuz the forum was dying and I was bored of it and i used to be an attention seeking jestermaxxer. Not even two months after deleting I joined nearly every discord blackpill/looksmax server and literally NO ONE knew who i was apart from @datboijj James Sapphire and some other guy who said he had an account here and was too scared to ever interact with me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and AlexBrown84
There's not much to study I just pressed delete account cuz the forum was dying and I was bored of it and i used to be an attention seeking jestermaxxer. Not even two months after deleting I joined nearly every discord blackpill/looksmax server and literally NO ONE knew who i was apart from @datboijj James Sapphire and some other guy who said he had an account here and was too scared to ever interact with me
do you think if i deleted people would forget who i am

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and PseudoMaxxer
do you think if i deleted people would forget who i am
After you delete you would come back in a few months with a new username and someone will respond to one of your posts with "The alexbrown84 fall off needs to be studied"

After you delete you would come back in a few months with a new username and someone will respond to one of your posts with "The alexbrown84 fall off needs to be studied"
i reckon it would take a year or two for my name to be lost to the sand of times

just like my old chap londonville

or reallooksmaxxer

or rupert

or leo

or arvid

or kj

• +1
Reactions: randomop
i reckon it would take a year or two for my name to be lost to the sand of times

just like my old chap londonville

or reallooksmaxxer

or rupert

or leo

or arvid

or kj
I’m Kj