How can I achieve better cheekbones/less fat in my cheeks

luria

luria

Silver
I have limited budget in money but I’m 17 rn. I want to know what I can do to achieve good cheekbones or decrease my bf in face. Don’t say starve and sport I HAVE UNLIMITED MOney use ur fantasy and I won’t use shit like mk 677 cuz it’s useless and I’m afraid please tell me what to do now and after 18 but not obvious shit like fillers etc.

you have 3 options:
implants (best)
10iu hgh daily + 40k vit d + megadose vit k and bonesmash the fuck out of your face
cope

for losing bodyfat, have less calories in than calories out and lift its very simple, can also roid if ur impatient

• +1
Reactions: axsen
I have limited budget in money but I’m 17 rn. I want to know what I can do to achieve good cheekbones or decrease my bf in face. Don’t say starve and sport I HAVE UNLIMITED MOney use ur fantasy and I won’t use shit like mk 677 cuz it’s useless and I’m afraid please tell me what to do now and after 18 but not obvious shit like fillers etc.
genetics;)🤯

less fat -> calorie deficit + training

if "better cheekbones" means "more prominent" or "high set" -> implant or filler. but put yourself on a 10-12% BF range first

Mk is not useless jfl it increases your ghrelin activity which therefore increases your hgh production and igf1 levels,they are required for bone growth

you have 3 options:
implants (best)
10iu hgh daily + 40k vit d + megadose vit k and bonesmash the fuck out of your face
cope

for losing bodyfat, have less calories in than calories out and lift its very simple, can also roid if ur impatient
Niger I knew it

are u retarded theres no magic formula or anything you can do to change ur shitty genetics, either do something abt it or keep coping
Why did u just write that ur mum is a slut nobody cares lil bro😂