how can i be less high inhib irl?

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
i have alot of social anxiety and i restrict my behaviour, i think it is due to all the trauma and abuse in my childhood but now that i am an adult i want to speak my mind and be low inhib

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, vermillioncorefan and Sprinkles
Ego death through psychedlics

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Idk bro you're already good looking and having sex with females, you should be low inhib already

Idk bro you're already good looking and having sex with females, you should be low inhib already
i am not, every girl i fuck asks me why i am so shy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel and Luffymaxxing
i have alot of social anxiety and i restrict my behaviour, i think it is due to all the trauma and abuse in my childhood but now that i am an adult i want to speak my mind and be low inhib
Exposure therapy is the only way. You're young enough to where your brain is malleable. It's like a sponge. It can change and adapt. Just throw yourself in the fire (force yourself to talk to people whenever/wherever you can. Drugs will only temporarily change it.)

Phenibut also works, but you need to do it for a while (not every day or every other day though like 2 times a month or so) - Over time it makes you naturally more NT even off it (assuming you don't dose too high and down regulate your GABA receptors from overdoses)

• +1
IMG 2844

I thought you were low inhib at 6ft whatever and roided to shit

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
I just posted a thread about it retard

• JFL
Exposure therapy is the only way. You're young enough to where your brain is malleable. It's like a sponge. It can change and adapt. Just throw yourself in the fire (force yourself to talk to people whenever/wherever you can. Drugs will only temporarily change it.)

Phenibut also works, but you need to do it for a while (not every day or every other day though like 2 times a month or so) - Over time it makes you naturally more NT even off it (assuming you don't dose too high and down regulate your GABA receptors from overdoses)
thxs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Well whatever you do don't refer to @jamaican's thread on it. He don't know nothin about a darn thing on the subject.

• JFL