How can I cope with being boneless with average at best features?

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
Title.

How can I cope?

I'll obviously get implants in the future, but how can I cope in the meanwhile?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, redmaxx, j05 and 1 other person
Title.

How can I cope?

just cope , go to the gym build muscle create a new narcissistic hyper obsession

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, normie_joe, datboijj and 3 others
just cope , go to the gym build muscle create a new narcissistic hyper obsession
Do you think I should get a TikTok hairstyle to compensate for my lacking bone structure?

• +1
Reactions: j05 and Deleted member 29167
you don't need more than average features, you just need to fix the features that are recessed to that point to bring up the entirety of your face.

women couldn't give a shit less whether your jaw is more developed than normal, they only care if your jaw is less developed than normal.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, datboijj, j05 and 2 others
you don't need more than average features, you just need to fix the features that are recessed to that point to bring up the entirety of your face.

women couldn't give a shit less whether your jaw is more developed than normal, they only care if your jaw is less developed than normal.
Wouldn't say I have any recession other than in the supraorbital rim + malar area.

So flat zygos don't matter?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and redmaxx

what about canthal tilt?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Wouldn't say I have any recession other than in the supraorbital rim + malar area.

loads of psl gods have flat zygos

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, negativetiltedheart and Deleted member 28896
  • +1

Do angularity of gonials matter? I dont have best angels but i have above average forward grow and big chin

Last edited:
  • +1
Looks is not that important work on your career,education,social status circle skills.Work on thing you can improve not on thing you cant improve .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, desilva, niqfan625 and 2 others
loads of psl gods have flat zygos
So difficult to looksmax when you've got no apparent failos, just inherently ugly. Call it bad harmony if you will.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, HitAndRun and Deleted member 28896
Title.

How can I cope?

U mog me cumskin

• Hmm...
Looks is not that important work on your career,education,social status circle skills.Work on thing you can improve not on thing you cant improve .
Looks are important asf

• +1

a lot of actors have flat zygos, it doesn't seem to be very important, pitt and hemsworth both have no zygos whatsoever.

if you have big ears for example fixing that is a bigger improvement than getting a better jaw would be.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 28896
Create bigger problems and you will forget about smaller ones like this

• +1
So difficult to looksmax when you've got no apparent failos, just inherently ugly. Call it bad harmony if you will.
how lean are you?

• +1
Create bigger problems and you will forget about smaller ones like this
Inspire me please, I need to worry about other things that are not my looks.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Looks are important asf
looks is important yes we know that even 5 years old kid know it but not to the point that you need to look like prime Brad Pitt

• +1
Step 1: get the fuck off looksmax.org
Step 2: go to the gym

• +1
Do angularity of gonials matter? I dont have best angels but i have above average forward grow and big chin
doesn't seem to matter much, a lot of these super popular guys on tiktok/ig are downright recessed.

a lot of characteristics people consider death sentences here are present in popular guys.

as long as it looks alright from the front.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Krakowski and Deleted member 28896

women only really care about facial harmony
they don't know which features makes a guy good looking

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Deleted member 28896
you are already gl enough to get girls your age, gymmax to get lean athletic body and you are getting 75% of girls easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: desilva, incelmogger and Deleted member 28896
do you have a shit gonial angle? Post pics phaggot
I can make them look more angular with beard trick but its annyoing to maintain.

Attachments

• 3B2625B3-A613-4A58-84A2-51343E6CB968.png
    3B2625B3-A613-4A58-84A2-51343E6CB968.png
    902.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
facial averageness is interpreted instinctively so most people can't actually pinpoint what it is that makes it look good because it doesn't come down to a single feature.

harmony isn't about having a mix of bad and good features though, it's about having mostly neutral features, over-development can throw your harmony off just as bad as underdevelopment.

the best looking men only have one or two good features on a neutral base, and maybe one failo that's never super prominent from the front.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, redmaxx and Deleted member 28896
Good facial harmony = good features

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Napoleon1800
Inspire me please, I need to worry about other things that are not my looks.
IDK most of my problems just came

But one problem I have had for a while is that I haven't had contact with big parts of my family for long time so they are frusrated, angry and worried about me

• So Sad
implants & creating halos

• +1
Gtfo blupiller

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Good facial harmony = good features
theres an autistic looksmaxxing guy on tiktok idk what his name was which has really good facial features but looks ugly and his comments are full of people telling him to harmonymaxx

facial harmony doesn't equal good features

there's so many people for example with a slightly negative canthal tilt which still manage to look good

• Hmm...
Cope with bonesmashing idk man

• JFL
theres an autistic looksmaxxing guy on tiktok idk what his name was which has really good facial features but looks ugly and his comments are full of people telling him to harmonymaxx

facial harmony doesn't equal good features

there's so many people for example with a slightly negative canthal tilt which still manage to look good
Yes it does. You just dont know what those features are so you say its harmony which doesnt really mean anything

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and ClearEmOut

If anyone knows a better way to fix this properly than Lefort III please say so. This is my problem (except with undereyes instead of supras).

• +1
Title.

How can I cope?

I have the problem you have (flat zygos, overall weakly projected maxilla) and coping is an impossibility. It's a physical error that needs to be corrected. I can take my overall harmony and live in peace, but that will never be enough.

• +1
Where do you lack bone?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Make sure you hold on to your youth.

"boneless" face with perfect skin and hair = attractive to most younger women.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 28896
Make sure you hold on to your youth.

"boneless" face with perfect skin and hair = attractive to most younger women.
I have no bones, shit skin, shit hair, no striking features.

My whole existence is pathetic and laughable.

Perhaps ER is my best option.

Everywhere, I'm lucky to not have any failo features, that would instantly place me in the giga-subhuman category.
I know this *might* be cope but you could try volufiline on browridge and undereyes if they aren't too recessed.

• +1
I have no bones, shit skin, shit hair, no striking features.

My whole existence is pathetic and laughable.

Perhaps ER is my best option.
Blame your parents

• JFL