How can I cope with other girls after I have had romantic experience with stacy

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Maybe some of you saw that I, being ugly shit with low self esteem my whole life, has managed to somehow slay a stacy. The thing is, she is foreigner, she will leave my country in about a week and I will for sure stop seing and contacting her. Girls over there are uglier, have higher standards, disrepect me, I need much more effort to get a foid with much lower value. I will never be satisfied by a woman anymore, never be able to build a relationship

follow her then wtf. or don't get a girlfriend in ur country or sum shi idk

why cant ie xperience anything?

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and shieldzz
I cant cuz she will study in Europe and I will have to finish my studies in Russia

I know I will just stay forever alone
you can't do shit then. Just accept it, atleast you had an experience you fucking sex haver.

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 0
Maybe some of you saw that I, being ugly shit with low self esteem my whole life, has managed to somehow slay a stacy. The thing is, she is foreigner, she will leave my country in about a week and I will for sure stop seing and contacting her. Girls over there are uglier, have higher standards, disrepect me, I need much more effort to get a foid with much lower value. I will never be satisfied by a woman anymore, never be able to build a relationship
geomax lil bro

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification
Girls over there are uglier, have higher standards, disrepect me
where's she from? isn't the overall consensus like russian/ukranian girls are the hottest?